Book I. Screwed Up (Harry Sty...

By ormocdirectioners

Allyson Roberts... a lame and low girl dreaming to become well- known. One day, a strange and shocking incide... More

Screwed Up- Sneak Peak
Author's Note and stuff like that
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note and Stuffs like that
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note and Stuff like that
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Another Author's note and stuff like that
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note and Stuff like that
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note and well... stuffs like that
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note and Stuff like that...
LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE

EPILOGUE!!!

178 8 10
By ormocdirectioners

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

Hello guys! Directioner+ brat+ mixer+ 5SOS family member here! So.... it's finally the epiloguel (I can't believe I'm doing this, really) and I just wanna thank you all for all the amazing support. (OMG, I feel like I'm graduating or something. And I'm really graduating next year!) I didn't really expect that I'm going to have this amount of readers. So, thank you all so so so so freaking much and please enjoy this epilogue. I love you all! 

And oh, Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran's 'Everything has Changed' is freaking beautiful! I know, I may KINDA hate her a bit but she's just freaking talented!

-----------------------------------------

ALLY'S POV:

"I'm glad it's over" I sighed as I sat beside Harry on the couch with a bowl of popcorn so we could watch the movie 'Epic' together, alone. He smiled at me and grabbed a handful of buttery goodness from the bowl and started popping one to his mouth.

"Me too, babe." He said then ate another one. "The papz were quite intriggued. And so are the fans on twitter" He laughed.

"Yeah, and Louis and the others have to run so that the screaming fangirls could get out of the studio. That was funny!" I laughed.

"And because of that, they went home with shredded clothes and messed up hair" He added finishing his popcorn from his hand. "Hey, how's your wrist?" He suddenly said then checked on my now-healed stitched wound. "Good thing your mom didn't freak out too much about this" 

"Yeah but George- I mean, dad did!" 

"Get used to him. George really is like that. Even though he looks careless about people. He even bought Niall a lot of food when he got sick. We just got surprised by it"

"Wow, how caring!" I said sarcastically. Come on, he should've bought him some medicine and vitamins instead of a lot of food!

"He also bought some medicine, don't worry"

"I said that out loud again, didn't I?" I asked with monotoned voice and face. I thought I'm over with that!? That's just stupid.

"Yep!" He said popping the letter 'p'.

"I miss them" I said as I felt this heavy weight on my heart.

"Don't worry. They'll be back next week!"

"I don't get why they're having this '2nd honeymoon'. It sounds so stupid!"

"Come on, think positive! You might have a new brother or sister for it! Wait, how old is your mom again?"

"38 years old. She was young when she got pregnent!"

"Well, your new sibling awaits!!!" He laughed as he stretched his arm out and rested it on my shoulder. I just chuckled and rested my head on his shoulder. He pressed the play button and we started watching the introduction. 

"You know, you're stupid" I stated out of the blue. I don't know why but I want to tell him that. He is clearly stupid for unknown reasons.

"And why is that?" He asked and faced me with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, you are! You're an idiot, you're stupid and you're weird" I said and grinned.

"Yeah, but you love me!"

"Hm, I don't know"

"Come on, you gotta love me! I'm your boyfriend and because of me, you got into our recording company while modelling!" He said as he smirked playfully and waited for me to accept defeat.

"Still! Natalie's the new manager of the modelling industry and she's so serious!"

"Atleast it's not Phil who's handling the company!"

"Let's just shut up and watch the darn movie!" I yelled just to shut him up.

"Forget the movie!" He yelled suddenly and pressed the eject button of our black remote control.

"What, why did you do that! I want to watch the m-" I was then cut off by his lips that slammed gently into mine. I love this. I love this so much. But I love the person more. He really completes my day. This curly haired boy who kinda saved my life thrice. When I was dying on a hotel room, when my family was like kidnapped and now. Without him, I would be another loner. And thanks to him, I'm on a recording company with the one and only Cher freaking Lloyd! And I'm also on a modelling industry with Eleanor. 

"Ally! Why aren't there any food!?" I heard May yell beside us so we quickly seperated like shooting bullets. 

"May!? W-what are you doing- Niall!?" I exclaimed and saw Niall on the kitchen cabinet practically throwing flour sacks, sugars, coffee sachet, etc. 

"ALLY-BOO! Hello!" I heard someone yell very loudly and I felt a tight hug behind me and I figured it's Louis. "Louis! I can't breathe!" I winced and I tried enhaling but it's impossible.

"I'm so sleepy!!!" I heard someone say and saw Zayn climbing upstairs towards my bedroom. "No! Zayn, wait!" I tried saying while breathing. I really can't. Louis is too strong!

"Lou, let go of her. She might suffocate!" I heard daddy direction say as he stepped inside the flat. Seriously, where'd these people come from!?

"You're no fun, Li! And my foot still hurts because of you!" Louis yelled.

"Zayn stomped on it! Not me!" 

"It was your idea!!!"

"Louis, Liam! Stop arguing!" Danielle said behind the two. Danielle!? Why's she here!? And why are the other people here!?

"Oh, Ally, babe! Sorry, I tried to stop them but it's impossible!" Nikka panted as she ran towards me. "They're just so stubborn and they really wanna visit here! I know you want to be alone with-" 

"ELLIE- BOO!" Louis yelled very loudly that made everyone shut up for a second. I was really wishing for everyone to shut up but no, I'm wrong. They still continued the arguments and conversations. And now, Stephanie, from nowhere, is with Niall and May who are now having a food fight in kitchen. Great, just great!!!

"Hey, so where's Ally!?" Eleanor said, ignoring her boyfriend on the door once again. "Oh, hey baby!" She yelled loudly like Louis and came to hug me. The hug was tight and surprising that I made an 'oof' sound making Harry snicker. 

"Aw, I miss you!" She cooed.

"El, we just saw each other yestersay!"

"Yesterday is way too long!"

"Yeah, and I'm really greatful working with her too!" I heard a british voice say.

"She's really a nice girl" Another british voice responded. I stared at the opened door to see who's chatting and saw Cher and Perrie talking to each other.

"CHER!? PERRIE!?" I yelled loudly. Not sure if I'm happy or not. This was supposed to be Our, Harry and I, movie marathon. 

"Oh, hey Ally. We were just talking about you!" 

"Aw, really!?" I cooed.

"No, Paul! Red is much better than blue! That is why it's my favorite color!" I heard Kendall say near the door. Great, more people!

"But blue is my favorite!"

"Yeah but red is better!"

My ear was like already damaged because of the loud noises. Harry is now talking to Liam. Stephanie is now watching both Niall and May making out. Eleanor and Louis are chasing each other around the dining room making all the chairs fall down. Zayn, well, he's asleep. Cher and Perrie along with Danielle are having a polite conversation on a couch just beside the one I am sitting on. Nikka is on the dining table trying to fix everything that has been damaged. And Paul and kendall are standing near the door talking about their favorite colors!

 "URGH!" I groaned as I massaged my temples to relax myself a bit.

I then heard a roaring car and it's then parked on the garage. "Allyson Roberts!" I then saw auntie who just exited the car along with the guy I saw on the hospital with her.

"Aunt!?" I asked. Now, I'm happy!

"Ally, you forgot the dinner we were supposed to have on the day I was in the hospital!" Shoot! OMG! Why did I forget!?

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. I was just busy and I was tired and I really forgot."

"Yeah, well, attend on this event next week as punishment!" She said seriously and handed me a glittery pink invitation. It almost looked like a wedding invitation. Oh my...

"No freaking way!" I exclaimed happily. "You're getting married!?" I asked with a big smile and opened the envelope. Me, dad, mom and Terence are invited! 

"So, what's happening!?" I hear Harry beside me and so I smiled at him and said "Aunt is getting married. I can't wait!" 

"Conggratulations, Cecilia!" Harry said and hugged her tightly.

"You can go too, Haz! You guys better go! You can also bring all those people inside to! Just make sure they don't act that insanely on the wedding" She joked and laughed along with her groom- to- be. 

"We better go. We need to get your brother from his new work and... I still need to fetch my wedding gown!" She said excitingly and winked at me. 

"She's getting married! wow." I said to myself as Harry and I started to walk back in the now destroyed flat.

"We will soon to! In the next few years!" He smiled at me making me giggle. 

"I'm really lucky!" I said as I intertwined our fingers together.

"So am I!" He smirked at me.

"I love you..." I said facing him.

"I know" He responded then again slammed his lips to mine. I smiled on the kiss and now, I just took this moment, ignoring the chaos that is happening on the background.

I so love my life!

-------------------------------------------

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

It's over! It's over!!! It's finally over! I finished a book! OMG! Please, a round of applause to Alison Jane Nanual! Thank you, thank you!

Omg, I really finished it! I never thought I could do it! oh wait.... hold on.

-------------------------------------------

(CONTINUATION)

*phone vibration*

"Who is that? That person is disturbing our moment!" Harry exclaimed jokingly. I playfully punched his arm and I then answered the call without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Oh, hey, Ally! So, my manager asked if you can feature my new song called 'Wrong Direction'. Can you?"

"Oh, sure, Tay! But I also need my manager's approval for that!"

"Oh, goody! Thank you! And oh, I'll see you tomorrow. You're gonna record your new song too, am I correct?" 

"Yep! See ya!"

"Bye, Ally!"

"Bye Taylor!"

-------------------------------------------

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

Yeah, they're now friends, deal with it!

So, It's finally over! Wohohohohohohoho!

Thank you everyone for reading it! I'm really happy! I love you all so freaking much! Thank you, really!

I"m gonna have to work for a second book now. Hahaha! 

So, VOTE for all the chapters if possible and COMMENT what you're thinking coz I really want many people to read this! Haha!!! I love you!!! And, thanks!

(twitter- iheartharry69)

(instagram- alisonjstyles1D)

Don't forget the -----> '@'

I love you, mwah :*

-aliistyles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
35.3K 2.1K 70
One Night. One Guy. One Mystery. What she thought was going to be an ordinary night out at work ended up being the complete opposite. What he thought...
10.3K 127 24
Lucy Hale is a hardcore Directioner with front row tickets to see the boys. However, her dad ruins her chances to meet the boys of her dreams when he...
455K 8.8K 32
When Niall, Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam we're all little, they had an angel protecting them. The same angel. She watched over them, trying to protect...