More Than Friends: Lucain - C...

By exriakisses

Lucy Hale was in an abusive relationship that Ian Harding helped her out of. However, Lucy's angry and abusiv... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three

Chapter Twenty Four

1.8K 46 20
By exriakisses

Ian's POV

Lucy is now six months pregnant, and we've started shopping for baby things.

So far, we've already bought two cribs, both white painted oak, but they're not exactly the same. The covers and stuffed animals of one of the cribs are a baby pink color, and the other crib has baby blue.

We also already have a twin size stroller and some of the essentials.

Just now, we're out shopping for clothes, books and other baby toys for our two unborn angels.

"Ian!" Lucy gasped.

I turned around from looking at cute outfits to look at my pregnant girlfriend.

"Yes, my love? Are you alright?" I replied as I rushed to her side frantically.

"Yes, I'm alright." She started. "I'm sorry that I worried you."

"Don't apologise, it's alright." I reassured her.

"I just wanted to show you this and ask for your opinion on it."

Lucy held up an adorable pink baby dress, designed like a princess dress, with a small tiara.

"It's so beautiful." I answered honestly.

"It gets better!" Lucy squealed.

She then held up another baby outfit, this time it was designed as a prince's attire.

"It's prefect, babe." I told her truthfully.

"Should we get them?" Lucy asked me.

"Of course we should."

Lucy smiled at me then put both of the outfits in the shopping cart that was nearly full already, although we've only been in the store for about twenty five minutes.

I go to the outfits that I was looking at.

The outfits were for newborns and they were designed like sheep. They were both white and had matching hats with the ears. The middle of the ears on one of the hats were pink and the ears on the other were blue.

"Goose?" I said softly.

"Yeah, babe?" Lucy asked, looking at more outfits.

"Look at these."

Lucy turned around to look at the sheep costumes. As soon as she saw them, she let out a loud and high pitched screech.

"Ian, they're so cute." She squealed.

I smiled at my girlfriend's reaction to the sheep costumes.

"Put them in the cart." Lucy demanded sweetly.

I added the outfits to the cart and went to look for other things.

We already had a lot of twin outfits in the cart.

Lucy's favourite was a set of outfits designed as Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.

There is also an adorable cowboy and cowgirl outfit.

When I turned back around to see how Lucy was getting on with her searching, she wasn't there.

"Lucy?" I half-shouted with a panicked tone in my voice.

She didn't reply so I called her name again, louder this time.

Still no reply.

I rushed around the store frantically, calling her name every few seconds.

When I finally found her, she was laying on a giant teddy bear that was nearly double the height of her

She was nearly sleeping and the cart was next to her.

"Lucy, honey?" I started in a soft tone, making sure not to startle her. "Do you want to go home?"

She looked up at me and simply nodded her head.

I walked over to the huge teddy bear and helped Lucy onto her feet.

"We just need to pay for these things and then we can go home, okay?" I explained to Lucy as I grabbed cart.

"Wait." Lucy's voice said quietly.

"Yeah, darling?"

"I want the teddy bear." Lucy said with puppy dog eyes.

Her eyes are so beautiful. Everything about her is beautiful. Lucy is a goddess in my eyes.

"Then we will get the bear." I told her.

Lucy's face instantly broke into a smile before she jumped on me and kissed me.

"Thank you, Shmian!" She squealed after she pulled away.

"Anything for you, my love." I smiled.

I grabbed the bear and threw it over my shoulder as it was far too big to fit in the already full shopping cart.

Lucy and I headed to the checkout to pay for everything we picked out.

After we paid for everything, we went out to my car.

"I have no idea how this bear is going to fit in the car." I said to Lucy.

She pouted as she examined the size comparison between the bear and the car.

"Squeeze it into the back seat." Lucy suggested.

After about ten tries, Lucy and I finally got the bear into the back seat of the car.

I opened the passenger seat door for Lucy to get in the car before j put the rest of the things we bought into the trunk.

"Do you need or want anything before we go home?" I asked Lucy.

"Is there ice cream at home?" She asked me.

I thought for a minute before answering her.

"No, you had the rest of it for breakfast this morning." I reminded her.

"Aw damn." She sighed.

Lucy then looked up at me with pleading eyes and a sweet smile that made my heart melt.

"But we can stop for ice cream on our way home." I told her.

"Thank you, babe." Lucy chirped.

"You don't have to thank me, love."

Lucy smiled at me again before she laid  her head down on my shoulder.

I kissed her head before I started driving to a store that sells ice cream.

When we arrived at the store, I got out of the car first and opened Lucy's door for her to get out.

"I'm sorry for being really demanding and for craving ice cream all the time." Lucy said as she got out of the car.

I laughed at what Lucy just said as I closed the car door.

"Lucy, babe, you're pregnant. It's normal to crave things and you're not being demanding. You don't have anything to apologise for." I reassured her.

Lucy just smiled at me then got on her tiptoes and pecked my cheek before interlocking our fingers.

We went into the store and walked to the section with a wide variety of ice cream flavours.

"What flavour do you want?" I asked Lucy who was examining the flavours.

"I don't know, there's so many to chose from." Lucy replied.

"You can have more than one."

"How many can I have?" She asked me.

"As many as you want." I told her.

After about ten minutes of staring at the ice cream flavours, Lucy had picked out five flavours; cookie dough, toffee, strawberry, vanilla and chocolate.

"We can get three tubs of each, if you want?" I offered Lucy.

"Yes please." Lucy replied as she nodded vigorously.

I helped Lucy get the ice cream out of the freezer then we went to the checkout to pay.

As we were waiting in the line, we heard a familiar voice behind us.

"Lucy, Ian?" A friendly female voice asked.

We turned around and saw Troian standing there with a huge smile a gross her face and already paid for groceries in her hands.

"Troian! Hey!" Lucy enthused, clearly happy to see her friend.

"Hi, Troian." I greeted her.

"How are the four of you?" Troian asked, gesturing towards Lucy's tummy.

"Caving ice cream." Lucy replied.

"I can see that," Troain laughed. "Fifteen tubs?"

"Yes, please don't judge me on what my babies make me crave." Lucy said jokingly.

Troian and I both laughed.

"And I won't judge you about the giant bear that's in the back of your car." Troain added.

"You saw that?" Lucy giggled.

"It's hard to miss." Troain laughed.

The three of us just stood in the line catching up and talking about going back to work in a few months.

"It's your turn to get served." Troian informed Lucy and I as the punted to the checkout.

Troian waited as Lucy and I paid for the fifteen tubs of ice cream.

"You didn't need to wait for us, Troy." Lucy said softly.

"I know, I wanted to." Troian replied.

"So where are you guys headed?" Troian asked.

"Home, Lucy needs a nap, she nearly fell asleep on the bear in the store." I explained to Troian.

Lucy just burst out laughing and I smiled at how cute she looked when she laughed.

"It does look like a comfortable bear." Troian admitted.

"It is a comfortable bear." Lucy confirmed.

Lucy, Troian and I all left the store and Troian walked us to our car.

Before Lucy and I got in the car, Troian hugged us both.

"Alright you two, I need to get home, but you two have fun and eat as much ice cream as my niece and nephew are craving." Troian said and giggled slightly.

"Lucy will eat more ice cream that what the twins are craving." I chuckled.

"Hey." Lucy whined and punched my arm playfully.

"Babe, it's true."

"Well, yes, but Troian didn't know that."

"I'm not judging." Troian stated.

Lucy giggled again and I couldn't stop myself from smiling at her. Her laugh is the best sound that I've ever heard.

"Bye guys." Troian said, waving at us.

"Goodbye, Troian." Lucy and I replied, both waving back.

We watched Troian walk away until she was out of our sight before we got into the car.

Lucy and I got buckled in then I started to drive home.

As I was driving, we passed Troian and saw her climbing into her car.

I slowed the car down so Lucy and I could wave goodbye to Troian once more.

Troian smiled at us and waved back before she closed her car door.

"She is going to be an amazing auntie to our babies." Lucy said with a gentle tone in her voice as she rested both of her hands on the baby bump.

"She is." I agreed. "She's going to spoil them."

"Yes." Lucy started. "But so are we."

"Well, of course." I chuckled as I continued to drive us home.

As I drove, Lucy rested her head in my shoulder and let her eyes fall shut.

When we arrived home, Lucy was sleeping. I could tell by the light snores escaping her mouth.

"Lucy, honey." I whispered, shaking her gently.

Her eyes opened slowly and she tilted her head to look up at me.

"We're home." I told her quietly.

"Okay." Lucy said tiredly.

I got out of the car and opened Lucy's door for her.

As soon as Lucy was out of the car, she opened the back seat of the car.

"Babe, what are you doing?" I asked her confused.

"Getting the bear." She responded, her voice barely audible because of her tiredness.

"Goose, you're too tired, you need to sleep." I told her softly.

Without hesitating, Lucy closed the car door again and walked over to me.

"Okay." Lucy said as she wrapped her arms around me.

I locked the car and put the keys into my back pocket before I scooped Lucy up into my arms.

I carried her into the house bridal style and closed the door with my foot.

"What about the ice cream?" Lucy's tired voice asked me.

"I'll get everything out the car when you're in bed." I explained to her as I carried her up the stairs.

"But I want you to lay with me."

"I'll get the things out the car then I'll come straight back to you." I started. "I promise."

"Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me." I said as I pushed the bedroom door open.

I carried Lucy to the bed and gently laid her down.

Once I'd pulled the covers over Lucy's body, I leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I'll be right back, honey." I whispered.

She nodded at me and let her eyes fall shit once more.

I went back out to the car and brought everything into the house.

I put the ice cream in the freezer and left the clothes and small toys in their bags in the living room.

I then took the giant bear upstairs and into the bedroom.

When I got back into her bedroom, Lucy had changed into something more comfortable to sleep in and was laying, still awake, with the covers off of her body

I sat the bear at the end of the bed then got changed into something more comfortable.

Once I was changed, I climbed into bed and wrapped both of my arms around Lucy's figure before pulling the covers over the both of us.

Lucy smiled as she buried her face in my chest.

"I love you." She said sweetly.

"I love you, too." I replied softly.

I placed a loving kiss on the top of her head and stroked her hair gently.

Within minutes, light snores were escaping Lucy's mouth once again as she was sleeping peacefully and safely in my embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.1K 50
Lucy and Ian have known each other for years being best friends But when Lucy's world begins to break apart ,and the only person she trusts...
531K 11.8K 24
Lucy Hale, your typical omega. Shy, nerdy, loner and anything her pack would like to punch and boss around. Her life was turned upside down after an...
15.3K 225 20
Lucy Solomons, the wife of John Shelby and mother to his daughter - The girl who thought she had it all. But maybe that wasn't the case.
1.5M 38.8K 35
His heart was cold, which perfectly matched his personality. He was a ruthless man, who only cared about himself and was very arrogant. She was...