Leah Riddle (Book 1)

By xxShaylee3xx

(Series in Editing) "What's going on?" I turned to Severus. "We need your help. The Death Eaters," Barty said... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One

Chapter Eight

4.6K 86 10
By xxShaylee3xx

"Hey," Pansy pushed me and I sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"Wake up, it's almost noon. There's an impromptu Quidditch match today," she said.

"I don't want to go. I want to sleep."

"Fuck you and wake up. You're going to hang out with us today and then we're going to have a party later tonight."

"Yeah, come on Leah, it'll be fun," Daphne smiled. I groaned but got out of bed, getting ready for the day.

"Is it cold outside?" I asked.

"Slightly. Might want either a jacket or a sweater," Daphne suggested. I pulled on a black and green knit sweater, black jeans, and boots.

"Alright, let's go," I threw my hair up into a messy bun.

"You aren't going to do makeup?" Pansy asked and I morphed it on to my face.

"How the fuck," she muttered, but followed me into the common room without another word.

"My, my, Leah. You look pretty," Blaise said, a challenge in his eyes. He expected me to be cold. Well, let's just show him how well I can act. I looked up at him through my lashes.

"Thanks," I said and then gave him a once over and a smile.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I winked and then walked out of the common room, Pansy and Daphne giggling as they followed.

"Shit, Leah, didn't think you were interested," Daphne said.

"Well, I ought to allow myself some fun," I said as Draco joined us. He nodded to me and I nodded back.

"Hey baby," Pansy smiled at him.

"Yeah," Draco said, throwing his arm around her, almost as an afterthought. I narrowed my eyes, but said nothing.

"Oh, morning Leah," Hestia smiled, flanked by Flora and another girl. Millicent, I believe.

"Morning," I smiled back.

"Are you going to the Quidditch game? We will if you do," Flora smirked, gathering the attention of our House as we reached the table in the Great Hall.

"Oh yes, I'll be going."

"Perfect, have a team preference?"

The table stared at me.

"I've never seen a Quidditch game, to be honest. I'd love it if someone could tell me the rules. Let me know who's playing," I said.

"Oh we can!"

"Don't worry about it, I'll help you!"

"We can fill you in."

"Fuck them, they don't know up from down."

"Piss off, you lot. We'll be helping Leah out," Hestia gestured to our group.

"They strive to gain the leaders attention and become part of their group. The more you ignore them, the more they'll strive to impress you," Hestia pulled me close so no one else would hear.

"Well, this may prove to be very interesting," I smirked and we sat down.

"So, what was that then?" Draco asked, trying to act casual, but his grip on the table was too tight.

"Don't know," I shrugged.

"Well, it looks like someone is trying to overthrow the current Slytherin hierarchy," Blaise sat across from me.

"There's a hierarchy?" I asked innocently.

"Yes," Draco glared.

"That's so interesting. Regardless, I have no interest in overthrowing anything," I shrugged.

The table grew silent and I looked up to see Potter hovering behind Draco and Blaise.

"Hey, Harry," I smiled.

"Hi, Leah. I was...well, I was wondering if you'd be watching the game," he said.

"Do you want me to?" I smiled coyly.

"Fuck off, Potter," Draco snapped.

"Shut up," I snapped at him and he glared, but clamped his jaw shut.

"I will be," I smiled warmly.

"Great! Perfect. I'll see you there!"

"Are you playing?"

"Yeah, I'll be Seeker. Got a few Hufflepuff's on our team. They're pretty good."

"What's your team's name? So I know who to cheer for," I twirled a piece of hair around my finger.

"We're the Red Badgers," he chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Perfect. Good luck," I said and he grinned.

"Thanks!" he said and then headed back over to Gryffindor.

"The Red Badgers," I scoffed and the table laughed.

"You two playing?" I asked, looking at Draco and Blaise.

"Draco is," Blaise nodded.

"What position?" I asked.

"Seeker. Our team consists of Slytherin's and Ravenclaw's," he said.

"What's your team name, the Silver Ravens?" I grinned and he scoffed.

"Dear Merlin, no. We're the Serpents."

"The Ravenclaw's let you name the team after Slytherin?"

"We tend to get along with Ravenclaw, for the most part. We get the name, they get to plan our strategies and the one guy gets to be Captain," Blaise said.

"Who's the captain, then?"

"That would be me," a dark haired boy sat next to Blaise and they nodded to each other.

"Alex Carrow," he smiled at me.

"Our cousin," Hestia rolled her eyes.

"He's a fifth year," Flora added.

"Alex this is Leah, Leah this is Alex," Pansy introduced.

"Nice to meet you. I hope you aren't actually going to be cheering for the fucking Red Badgers," he laughed.

"Not a fucking chance," I rolled my eyes. Our fairly large group left the table and headed down to the Quidditch Pitch, laughing and talking along the way.

"So, Leah, how do you like Hogwarts?" Alex asked as we fell behind in the group. Draco and Pansy's argument was the current spectacle being taken care of.

"It's quite nice. I wanted to go to Durmstrang or Beauxbaton, but I like the people here. For the most part," I said.

"But what are you doing here? With power like yours..."

"Why is everyone always talking about that?" I frowned.

"It's adorable that you can't sense it. We can all feel your magic. But aside from that, word has gotten around that you can successfully cast the Cruciatus Curse. I would be horrified if I could stop myself from being intrigued and a bit jealous," he chuckled.

"Jealous?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I just like learning new spells. You're talking to a Ravenclaw here," he winked and I smiled.

"Very true."

"Also jealous of your abilities," he admitted.

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment."

"As you very well should," he grinned.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to change the subject but what in the world does that pin say?" I asked, frowning at his Quidditch sweater.

"Ah, S.P.E.W. That Granger girl suckered me into it."

"What is it?"

"Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare. I've found myself to be far too nice and agreed to join her organization."

"You're too nice yet you hang out with Slytherin's?" I laughed.

"Not only do I hang out with them, but I dated one for a while last year. Clarissa Moon. Met her yet?"

"I'm not sure..."

"She's a piece of work. I think she's working on breaking up Draco and Pansy now so she can date him," Alex chuckled.

"She doesn't have to do anything to break them up. They'll take care of that themselves," I rolled my eyes.

"That's probably true. They're a horrible couple," we stopped outside of the locker rooms.

"Worst I've ever seen," I grinned and he grinned back.

"Agreed. Well, this is where I leave you. I'll talk to you later?" he asked.

"Definitely. Good luck," I nodded.

"Thanks," he smiled, and then went inside. I walked towards the Quidditch stands but didn't get very far.

"Holy fucking shit," Daphne said.

"What?" I frowned.

"He talked to you," Pansy said. She seemed like she was in shock.

"Why is that shocking?"

"He's possibly the cutest guy in school. Definitely the cutest Ravenclaw. And it wasn't just off hand conversation, it was like...serious!" Pansy said.

"It really wasn't."

"He was smiling at you an awful lot," Millicent said.

"Guys," I sighed heavily.

"Look, I know my cousin. Let me tell you, he liked talking to you. These girls think he wants to date you but I'm not sure about that. What I do know is that he's very popular and it would be a good move on your part," Hestia said.

"I really don't feel like dating him."

"No, even if you were friends it would be a good move. Status wise, at least," Flora said.

"Calm down, holy shit. He talked to me for maybe five minutes you're all fucking insane," I rolled my eyes and we went up the Quidditch stands to take our seats.

"What took you girls so long?" Blaise asked and Theodore Nott glanced over at us from Blaise's side.

"Pansy and Daphne look excited, something good obviously happened," Theo said.

"Oh, what?"

"Alex Carrow talked to Leah!" Pansy blurted and the girls around us gasped, turning to look at me.

"What the fuck," I said in surprise.

"He's so hot oh my god!" Tracey Davis said.

"Isn't he that Ravenclaw prefect?"

"He might not be a Slytherin but oh my god he's divine!"

"Oh, my brother dorms with him! So adorable!"

"His Quidditch skills are incredible I can't believe he talked to you!"

"He's a fifth year!"

"He's my ex," a girl two rows in front of me crossed her arms. That must be Clarissa.

"Don't worry, there's nothing going on," I raised an eyebrow. The girl had long auburn hair, blue eyes, and relatively fair skin. Cute.

"No, no. Talk to him, I don't care," she shook her head. I frowned at her, feeling suspicious.

"Seriously. He's my ex for a reason. I don't like him anymore," she shrugged.

"Right. Well okay."

"Clarissa shut up," Pansy sneered.

"Fuck off, Parkinson," she said sweetly.

"No, enough, we don't need you two fighting right now," Hestia glared between the two of them.

"Now pay attention to the fucking game," Flora said. And so the game began.

*** 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
366K 12.5K 33
After being saved from the Dursley's as a toddler, Harry James Potter was taken in by a new family. A family he truly deserved. He was finally able t...
35 0 4
Adulation ❤︎ Excessive devotion to someone; Servile flattery. Born and raised as Severus Snape's daughter (Y/n) has quite the experience at Hogwarts...
159K 3.4K 60
Avalon Malfoy. You were the first person to ever make me feel something. I was afraid, confused on how a little girl could make me feel emotions when...