𝙨π™₯π™§π™žπ™£π™œ π™—π™§π™šπ™–π™ π™šπ™§π™¨...

By -lawley

jack gilinsky AU "a tattoo, hell no!" "hey, you cursed, it's about time!" - started: 8.15.15 @ 12:17am - ende... More

ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
FALLING FOR FALL TAG!
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
WOAH, IVE BEEN TAGGED??
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
thirty-four
EPILOGUE
THE END
RECOMMENDATION

THIRTEEN

7K 194 70
By -lawley

LACEY

   The day I realized Jack had already got his car, and didn't even try and talk to me I went back to bed, and woke up to eat a bagel before going back to bed.

   The day after that he didn't come either, and now it's the day after that. Day seven of spring break, meaning only a couple days and a week left. Was it supposed to be this way? I guess Jack realized what's been on my mind, also. We don't fit together: dating or hanging out period. The only reason im psyched out is because now it stings more than ever, and I just want to see his face or hear his voice.

   I decide it's not cool to mope in my bed over some boy whose not mine, so I lazily climb out of bed. I choose my outfit for the day, a white plain crop top with a red high waisted skirt and a tan leather belt. I have plans for today.

_______

   By two o'clock still no any form of contact from Jack, so I make a decision. If he won't come talk to me, I'll come talk to him. I snatch my car keys, (I'm a senior) and walk to my car with a matching handbag that stores my phone, and start my car.

   Once I pull out, I think to myself. Do I know where he lives? I check my contacts, and there's no kind of address under his name. How am I supposed to go talk to him if i don't know where to go?

   I pull up another contact, and call the number. He's going to get cocky with me about this, but at this point im not low enough to ask Madison.

   "Hey, Jack," I say sweetly.

   "What can I do for you, Lacey?" Johnson questions.

   "I just need a favor, may I have Jack's address?" I point out quickly, hoping he'll understand and not make fun of me or anything.

   He chuckles, "makes me wonder. Did you two decide to-"

   "Say it, and I'll cut your mansack off," I threaten.

   "Okay, okay. I'll text it to you."

   After that I say goodbye and I hang up, awaiting his text while I stay parked on the curb of my house. A message notification comes up on my home screen and I tap it. I press my thumb down on it, and continue on google maps. A lady voice leads me down the street, and in the direction of his house.

______

   I slowly park onto Jack Gilinsky's curb, and shift, taking my keys out. I get out, shut the door, and walk up to Jack's front porch. I knock swiftly on the door, and a few seconds later the door bursts open revealing Jack.

   "Lacey?" He asked shocked.

   I'm of course taken back by his use of tone, "hey, Jack... I came to talk."

   He looks away, "I know I skipped out, but the skating competition was crucial for my friend, I had to be supportive of him."

   Now I was even more taken back and slightly confused, "skating competition? Jack, Johnson said you went to a doctors appointment."

   He looked fazed and in fear for second, and I furrowed my eyebrows in disapproval.

   "You were going to lie to me," I said out loud, truly hurt.

   "Lacey, c'mon."

   "Why were you at a doctors appointment?" I asked.

   "None of you're business," he snaps.

   "I just wanted to know, calm down!" I almost shout.

   "Stop being so nosy, and leave," he demands, pointing towards my car.

   "Jack, can we just talk?" I ask softly.

   "I said leave!" He now fully shouts.

   "Jack-"

   I'm cut off with a slap across the cheek, and my mouth opens slowly in fear and surprise. My hand finds itself on my cheek where his hand was seconds before.

   "You hit me," I say slowly.

   The color drains from his face, "Lacey, I-"

   "Don't touch me, just please leave me alone," I choke out, and jog back to my car, getting inside, and starting the car immediately.

( )

chapter thirteen: november 29, 2015
edited: june 17, 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 3.3K 27
3AM is the hour of dreaming and rowdy sex with strangers, projectile vomiting into the toilet basin and the hour of crappy movies. But in the case o...
915K 12.7K 113
jackj started following you. all rights reserved by Β©mielpapillions | 2017 {book one of my social media series} highest rank: #11 in fanfiction ...
15.6K 12 157
Jack gilinsky commented on you photo
3.8K 67 26
"You're mine BabyGirl, get it, no one else's." He said sternly as my body pressed against the wall behind me. I'm trapped between Mr. Gilinsky himsel...