Two Months Together

By AddictingLove

Claire is just your average teenager. Loves dance, loves photography, loves her family and is loving life. On... More

First Look, First Feeling
Fireworks
Love Struck
Questions; With Answers Like Titanic
How's It Going To Be
A Night On The Red Carpet
A Painful Goodbye
The Beginning Of The Stutters
Friday Traffic
Warm Welcomings
This Is Bee
The Three Magic Words Finally Revealed
An Interesting Day
Honesty And Truth
Dinner Above The Bay
An Unfortunate Club Outing
Taylor's Angry Side
Taylor Lautner, Duh
Crowded Showers And Regrets
First Run In With The Paps
Packing, Flashbacks, And Lopez Tonight?
Welcomed By Nikki Reed
Together Forever
Cheesecake Factory Funnies
Forbidden Dessert
First Times, Nervous Hands
Beach Day With Vampires And Werewolves
Soul Mates
Just A Dream?
Anxiety Hour
Be My Hero
Audition of My Life: SYTYCD!
Surprises Come With Decisions
Make This Day Last Forever
Our House
New Friends, Old Friends
Confessions
Over Protection
Life On The Beach
In A Blink Of An Eye
Hospital Nightmares, Future Dreams
And The Awkward Moments Begin
Roses In My Hair
An Abrupt Statement
Love Is Never Perfect
Big News
The L Word, Though Unexpected
Time Flies, Only When You're At Peace
This Is Where Reality Sets In
Late Nights In Charm City
Together At Last
One Year
The Day That I Never Wanted To Come
The Big Day
A Vast Escape To Another World
New Beginnings Come With New Adventures
Secrets Unleashed
Up Close And Personal
Black Windows
Welcome To The Family
Long Live
He Is The Sunlight
Happy Birthday: To The 3 People I Love
Who Do I Turn To? Addiction or Air?
Things Were Going So Well
Fuck Cheesy Writers
Realizing What I've Done
Do I Still Cross Your Mind?
Take Me Back To The Beginning
Here's To Forever

Never Let You Go

2.8K 19 1
By AddictingLove

Chapter Thirty Two

Claire's POV

Mmm Sunday morning, my sleepy mind thought.. Reminding me that tomorrow was Monday, and Monday was the day I would be going home. Damn. Why did the few days that you had with your boyfriend have to go by so quickly?

I groaned as I flipped onto my stomach, turning my head to the side; I observed Taylor. His tan muscular back faced me as he slept soundly. I smiled to myself and yelled at my brain to order my legs to get me out of bed, which after a minute or two, I actually did. I picked up my T-shirt from the floor, along with my sweatpants and pulled them back on my bare body. I then tip toed across the wooden flooring and out of the bedroom.

"Holy shit, its like Antarctica in this freaking house." I whispered, now shivering a bit as I made my way down the hall where I thought was the study.. Oh yes, I found it. Turning into a doorway, I was soon in an open space with a large window in the center; letting a huge amount of sunlight into the chilly room. There were a couple bookshelves on either side of the room, filled with stacks upon stacks of books. I wondered if he read any of them. I sat myself down in the desk chair and turned on the computer. I needed to check my Inbox cause my Dad was sending me my boarding pass for tomorrow and I needed to print it out... Hope he doesn't have a pass-

Damn it.

A little window appeared with Taylors user picture and a little space for the password that I didn't know.. Okay... Um. I typed in Roxy cause that's his dogs name.. Fail.

Taylorrules. Wrong, heh.

Twilight. Eh no.

TDL18. I really thought that one would work.

Just when I was about to give up, the man of the century strolls into the room.

"Whatcha doin?" he yawned, making his way over to me.

"Trying to figure out your password." I growled playfully.

He laughed and kissed my head, leaning forward from behind me and typing it out on the keyboard. His warm arms laying on top of mine gave me mountain high goosebumps..

"It's your birthday.." he whispered into my ear, sending chilling thoughts into my head.

My heart fluttered like hummingbirds wings, "Oh geez, I could've figured that out.."

"But you didn't." he spun my chair around so that he could straddle my waist.

I then noticed to see that he was only in his boxers. Though I went with what he was doing and wrapped my arms around his torso..

"Well, don't distract me now please, I have to look up something.."

"Which is.."

"An email from my dad." I sighed, resting my forehead on his chest.

"Oh right. With the boarding pass?"

"Yep." I nodded. "Now hop off my pelvis before your hardness breaks it." I looked back up at him with a grin, seeing that the comment made his cheeks flame bright red in the morning light. He did what I said and took his place behind the chair like before, while I got on Yahoo and typed in my email. Scrolling through my Inbox, I clicked on the newest email which was labeled 'Plane Ticket'.

After I printed it out, having Taylor help me with that a little, I was about to close the window when an ad came up..

Fox's So You Think You Can Dance!

Auditions for Season 8 in Los Angeles - Sunday September 19th and Monday September 20th!

Orpheum Theatre 842 S. Broadway Los Angeles, CA 90014

9AM SHARP! Get your ticket to Vegas today!

Oh my lord.

Wait, am I eighteen yet? Yeah Claire, duh.

"You should do it baby." My skin shivered as Taylors deep voice broke the small silence.

"What." My voice suddenly turned nervous and raw.

"Are you okay?" He pulled my face into his hands, our eyes connected, though I could still feel the uneasiness in my stomach.

"You think I should?"

"I know you should. This is your dream isn't it? Might as well do it while you're here right?" his smile was reassuring but I was still stuck in the emotionless state of trying to breathe again.

"Okay, okay.. I'll, uh, do it.." my eyes glanced at the computer screens clock, and I saw that it was past nine thirty. "Tomorrow though." I flickered back at Taylor.

He let go of my face and kissed me quickly. "Great! I can't wait for you to go to Vegas." his beautiful face glowing with excitement.

"Yeahh.." I chuckled softly mostly to myself.

While we ate breakfast together, I called up my mom to tell her what I was doing tomorrow. Of course, she was extremely excited for me and told me to call Deborah and Holly -my ballet teacher and lyrical/jazz teacher, whom have been teaching me since I began dancing. I agreed and told her to let everyone else know since I felt as if I was about to throw up. After I talked to Deb, who was very very happy for me and wished me the best of luck, I called Holly, only to ask her for some much needed advice...

"Hey, um, so what do you think I should show them?" I asked her, laughing a bit.

"What? Oh a dance?"

"Uh yeah. I'm not entirely sure what to do..."

"Why not do your solo? The Jar Of Hearts one." she suggested.

"Oh yeah! I loved that one... I think I have the CD with me, though I don't know why.. Thank goodness though." I giggled gently.

"Okay, well call me tomorrow and tell me everything! Good luck and believe in yourself!" I could tell by the tone in her voice that she was smiling widely. She always said that I had always have had trouble with expressing myself more; having more confidence within myself, stuff like that. But I've been working on it more recently and everyones been saying that they've seen great improvement with me. So I felt good about tomorrow already. I really felt this song and the movements and I knew that if I just got completely lost in the music, that I would do just fine. Being myself was the key to this competition. I just had to trust myself with everything that I knew.

Taylor and I then retreated back upstairs to get dressed for the day. He said that he had the day off so we could spend some time together.. Oh goodie. I meant that in the greatest way possible, but it was just hard to think that I would be going home soon. Again.

"So are you excited to audition tomorrow?" Taylor asked me for the millionth time once we were at the park in Valencia, where his family still lived.

I looked up at him flatly, "Sure, I guess. But you know how I feel about auditions!"

"I know." he chuckled, "But come on. Lighten up a bit. You're an amazing dancer-"

"You haven't even seen me dance."

"I know that, and I'm very anxious to watch you tomorrow... But I mean, you are gonna do great. I just know it." He smiled warmly.

I wove my fingers through his as we strolled through the breezy open park. "Thank you. But now you've made me a lot more nervous to know that you'll be watching."

"Right. Don't even think of me being in there. Just dance for yourself okay?" His other hand laid on my shoulder as he stood in front of me. I stared up into his enormous eyes, soon losing all feeling of my nerves and just relaxing into his presence and feeling.

I took one step forward and fell into his arms, sighing in happiness that he was the best boyfriend ever. He embraced me back and whispered, "What's this for?"

"Just letting you know how awesome you are right now." I smiled into his leather jacket.

"And why do I deserve to claim this awesome award?" His tone amused and light.

"Cause you make me lose myself. I just lost all my nerves and feelings for tomorrow and I feel a hundred times better at the moment.. Cause you're the best boyfriend ever, and ever, and ever." I know I sound like a child holding their favorite stuffed bear and never wanting to let go, but that's kinda how I felt now. You never want to let go of the one person that you love. The one person that makes you feel like you're worth something. The one that makes you feel better when you were feeling let down or hurt. That was Taylor written all over it.

"Aw, you're so sweet." His finger lifted my chin up to look at him; to see his bright smile. I giggled under my breath and reached up on my toes, placing a small kiss on his soft lips. Though he turned my soft into his passionate. Good thing the park was completely empty.

He then did something unexpected. Moving his warm hands down my body and to my stomach, his fingers starting moving rapidly against me. I squealed instantly and jumped away from him.

"Taylor, what the hell!" I laughed, obviously being very ticklish.

"Just so happens that the Tickle Monster is in town today." A devious grin appeared on his russet skin as he held up his hands and walked towards me.

"Oh, no you don't!" I yelled, running around in circles, which started a chase of cat and mouse.

I ran over to the slide, running underneath though he continued to follow me, laughing his hilarious laugh. After making it past the swings, I made around the tree but he went the other way, catching me in his arms.

"Smarty pants." I huffed, looking at him.

"You know it." his grin turned cheesy as he kissed my forehead. He then pulled me down into the grass, placing kisses all over my face with me squirming under him playfully. I liked this side of him. This is Taylor at his greatest. Funny but lovable. Playful but sweet.

After the last kiss that was placed in its rightful spot, which was my lips, he finally laid next to me; wrapping his arm around my shoulder as I cuddled into his side.

"I love you, Taylor." I stroked his cheek before laying it on his chest. He leaned down and grazed his mouth on my forehead once more, lingering lovingly. We sighed simultaneously, and he opened his mouth to say, "I love you too."

"Forever?"

"Forever." he placed our intertwined hands upon the fabric of his shirt where the hot blood pulsed furiously through his heart underneath.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...
241 31 6
Please, let me make your world spin around. Let me tell you about Bella, her best friend and her brother Ben. Let me make you question everything. Th...
122K 4.5K 20
Written 5 Years Ago on Wattpad--I've decided to re-upload it! Warning: This book is over-the-top, insta-love. There is nothing but steamy scenes, an...
2.1M 43.6K 28
Growing up with Shane and Matt - the Lavery twins next door, Holly can't seem to get rid of them. With her dad always gone, Holly has always been fo...