Book I. Screwed Up (Harry Sty...

By ormocdirectioners

Allyson Roberts... a lame and low girl dreaming to become well- known. One day, a strange and shocking incide... More

Screwed Up- Sneak Peak
Author's Note and stuff like that
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note and Stuffs like that
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note and Stuff like that
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Another Author's note and stuff like that
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note and Stuff like that
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's Note and well... stuffs like that
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
EPILOGUE!!!
Author's Note and Stuff like that...
LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 49

162 9 2
By ormocdirectioners

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

we all wanna be billionaires, so effin' bad 

Buying merchandises 1D have 

We wanna see their posters on every magazine 

And maybe have some tour in our country 

Oh even when we close our eyes 

We still see Liam, Zayn and Niall 

Larry's bromance every night oh why I swear 

Directioners, prepare coz we'll be effin billionaires

Yeah, they better have some shows like oprah 

Or we will kill the hosts like Santa on Christmas 

Our fandom also trend things 

We'd probably pull Calum, Ashton and Luke Hemmings 

And drag Michael who plays the guitar that's electric

Lol, okay, I'm really, really bored and I can't think straight so I made my own version of Bruno Mars' billionaire. Or is it Travie's? Hmmm... Doesn't matter.  

Enjoy Reading!!! ^,^ 

--------------------------------------

HARRY'S POV: 

"Are you done already?" I asked and knocked on her bathroom door for the third time. 

"Let's go" she stated then switch all the lights off and went downstairs towards my car. I followed and closed the door shut and went in the driver's seat. 

"You alright, love?" I asked. 

"Yeah, let's go." 

I roared the engine and drove off towards the pres. I hope everything will turn out to be just fine.  

I clicked the player on and 5SOS's "Out of my limit" is up. I miss these lads. 

"Wow, I like the song. What is it?" Ally asked. 

"It's entitled Out Of My Limit. By 5 Seconds of Summer" I said simply and focused on driving. 

"How do they manage on singing with their accents on?"  

"I don't know. Maybe because they're Aussies?" I asked mostly to myself. I'm honestly clueless about their accents while singing. 

"I like it!" Ally smiled as she tapped her foot towards the song's beat. "I'm gonna download it later after this stupid pres conference is over" She said and rolled her eyes on the last part.  

"What does George look like anyway?" she asked out of the blue. 

"Well, he got these black eyes like yours and his hair is kinda brownish in color" 

When we arrived on the location on where the conference is held, the receptionist told us to go to this room so we did.  

I opened the door with my left hand while the other is holding my girlfriend's. The door finally opened and we're then attacked by millions of camera flashes. 

"oh my god" Ally muttered so I protected her face by placing her behind me as we both tried finding our seats. 

"Finally, mr. Styles and ms. Roberts are here!" George said through the microphone. 

"Okay, let's start" Simon announced and motioned for George to start.

ALLY'S POV: 

"Good morning, everyone." he greeted so everybody turned to him. And Harry was right, we kinda gave the same eye color but mine is darker. "So, I know we were all startled about Haylor's break up and that kidnapping incident that had happened." He continued and gave me a glare at the last part so I bit my lip guiltily and awkwardly and immediately faced the ground and became interested in it. "Well, it's not true"  

I gasped and faced George in a shocked impression. Everyone was then whispering into each otherand were now murmuring. I took a look at everyone and found Nikka and the rest on the left side while the rest of the 1D lads are just beside Harry and I also didn't notice Taylor beside me. She is absolutely poker faced and it shows that she's not interested and she's not paying attention at all. 

"Taylor and Harry are still dating. And there are no kidnapping incidents. They were all just observing the building and those cops are there to protect them. Well, they are celebrities."  

"What?" I mouthed at Harry who is also as confused as me.  

"I thought you two broke up" Niall whispered to him. 

"We did!" Harry whispered back. 

"But why is-" 

"Taylor and Harry, kindly come up" I was cut off by George. Harry hesitated but stood up obediently but Taylor remained. She probably didn't listen well because she is still scrolling up and down on her phone. 

"Um... Ms. Swift" George said once again and Taylor finally looked up from her phone and groaned as she stood up from her seat and followed Harry whose already on the platform. 

"Errr..." Harry sluttered uncomfortably as he gave George a look. George gave him a look saying 'just play along'.  

Harry's lips parted open to say something but was cut off by a paparazzi. 

"If you and Taylor didn't break up, why were you with Ms. Roberts?" 

I never thought these could be very serious. They even used my last name! 

"Because errr...." he stammered once more, looked at the same spot as where George is standing then continued, "We're just friends. Ijust picked her from her home"

I may be her girlfriend but I'm not really hurt much at all. I know he only did this for a deal. He came contact with my eyes and I was about to give him the 'its fine' look but my phone started vibrating so I excused myself and went out of the room. 

"Hello?" I asked through the phone, not bothering to read the caller I.D. 

"Hello, hun." My breath hitched and my mouth was shaped like an 'o'. How dare she call me? After everything! She hung up on me on the say I needed her most. 

"Mom?"

HARRY'S POV: 

I seriously need to tell them the truth about Ally and I. But everytime I look at George, he always give me this threatning look which scares for unknown causes. 

"We're just friends. i just picked her from her home" I said trying so hard to look as calm as I can while my jaw started to harden and my hands tightly balled into fists. Taylor was just emotionless at this. She was just checking her nails then curled her hair with her fingers. Yeah, nothing much.  

I tried searching for Ally but then I saw her sprinting out of the room.  

Great! Just great! More problems came!  

After the conference, I went directly towards George who has been talking to Simon. I impolitely grabbed his shoulder and turned him so that he could face me. 

"Oh, Harry!" He greeted. 

"Yeah, me." I said through greeted teeth.  

"Hi, uncle Si" I said glancing behind George. 

"Hello there, Haz" He greeted back. 

"So, what seems to be the problem here?" Uncle Si went beside me as my grip over George's shoulder loosened. 

"I want the deal off!" I exclaimed making Uncle Si's face turn into confusion. "What deal?" Oh, so Simon doesn't know anything about this?  

"Me dating Taylor. I don't like it anymore! I have a girlfriend! A real one!"  

"Harry, let's just continue this later, okay. I still have business to attend to." He said bossily then went out of the room.  

"I gotta go, Uncle Si. I still need to find her" I said then sprinted out of the room not waiting for any response.  

"ALLY!" I yelled through the empty hall way. My voice echoed through the walls and yet no answer. I jogged along the corridor exploring the area inch by inch just so that I could find her. Moments later, finally found her on the lobby sitting on one of the couches. 

"Babe" I cooed behind her. She faced me slowly and I found her eyes red and puffy from crying. "I'm sorry. George made me do it! I was done with that de-" 

"I'm fine with that, Harry!" she said cutting me off. 

"Th-then what is it?" I asked full of worry even though I'm quite surprised that the announcement earlier didn't affect her. 

"It's mom. She's coming"

------------------------- 

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

Hi, luvies! I hope you like it! ^,^ 

I gotta go to sleep so here's a quick announcement. 

I'm putting this on hold because I feel tired and I need a little break. So, I hope your patience will last long because.... Yeah  

Vote, comment and follow! 

twitter----> iheartharry69 

until next chapter ;)

i love you one direction, cher lloyd and 5 seconds of summer!!!!! and i love you readers!

-aliistyles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 319 20
In this One Direction fanfic. We meet a Radio hosts with nothing really happening in her life. She does the same old thing hang out with her bestfri...
6.6K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
10.3K 127 24
Lucy Hale is a hardcore Directioner with front row tickets to see the boys. However, her dad ruins her chances to meet the boys of her dreams when he...
91.2K 910 54
COMPLETED. Alira Somers. A 19 year old girl who isn't that much of a fan of One Direction but her best friend is a massive one. They both go to a 'pr...