Two Months Together

By AddictingLove

Claire is just your average teenager. Loves dance, loves photography, loves her family and is loving life. On... More

First Look, First Feeling
Fireworks
Love Struck
Questions; With Answers Like Titanic
How's It Going To Be
A Night On The Red Carpet
A Painful Goodbye
The Beginning Of The Stutters
Friday Traffic
Warm Welcomings
This Is Bee
The Three Magic Words Finally Revealed
An Interesting Day
Honesty And Truth
Dinner Above The Bay
An Unfortunate Club Outing
Taylor's Angry Side
Taylor Lautner, Duh
Crowded Showers And Regrets
First Run In With The Paps
Packing, Flashbacks, And Lopez Tonight?
Welcomed By Nikki Reed
Together Forever
Cheesecake Factory Funnies
Forbidden Dessert
First Times, Nervous Hands
Beach Day With Vampires And Werewolves
Soul Mates
Just A Dream?
Anxiety Hour
Be My Hero
Never Let You Go
Audition of My Life: SYTYCD!
Surprises Come With Decisions
Make This Day Last Forever
Our House
New Friends, Old Friends
Confessions
Over Protection
Life On The Beach
In A Blink Of An Eye
Hospital Nightmares, Future Dreams
And The Awkward Moments Begin
Roses In My Hair
An Abrupt Statement
Love Is Never Perfect
Big News
The L Word, Though Unexpected
Time Flies, Only When You're At Peace
This Is Where Reality Sets In
Late Nights In Charm City
Together At Last
One Year
The Day That I Never Wanted To Come
The Big Day
A Vast Escape To Another World
New Beginnings Come With New Adventures
Secrets Unleashed
Up Close And Personal
Black Windows
Welcome To The Family
Long Live
He Is The Sunlight
Who Do I Turn To? Addiction or Air?
Things Were Going So Well
Fuck Cheesy Writers
Realizing What I've Done
Do I Still Cross Your Mind?
Take Me Back To The Beginning
Here's To Forever

Happy Birthday: To The 3 People I Love

711 14 4
By AddictingLove

Chapter Sixty Four

Claire's POV

February 10th, 6:17am.

Technically I was aware that I was awake, but I stayed put, resting within Taylor's strong arms whom were hooked around my torso, while his breath lingered over my shoulder. Tingling my skin with its warmth. I smiled in my delight, beginning to fall under again just when Taylor stirred from behind. I ignored, going on with my plan on sleeping, though feeling his arms loosen for a moment, a small sound came from him and it made me wonder what was wrong. I still didn't move.

"Babe," He croaked sleepily, prodding me with his hand.

"Mmm," I mumbled in between my closed lips.

"Did you spill water or something.. Cause it's wet.."

"What, no," Eyes still shut, and eyebrows pressed together in confusion. It finally came to me.

I'm such an idiot.

My lids flew open with force in the conclusion that my water just broke.

"Holy shit."

"What?" His tone raised.

I began to breathe quickly, hyperventilation set in like no ones business as I continued to freak while Taylor sat beside me, oblivious of the situation.

"Holy.. shit. HOLY SHIT." I took one large breath, sitting up slowly and pulling back the covers, revealing a country sized wet spot between my legs.

I'm sure both of our faces were frozen with shock, but Taylor's easily beat mine.

I looked over at him, seeing his eyes bug open, the sense of tiredness completely out the window.

"Honey," I calmed myself down enough to care for him now. "We have to get to the hospital." I spoke softly, gently while grasping his cheeks, staring comfortingly into his hazel stars.

He just stared back. Blank.

"Taylor, speak to me- baby, come on." I searched him frantically until my first contraction butt in. Crouching over my bulge, I groaned through the stabbing pain, huffing in and out like I was taught.

Taylor came back to life then, saying the one thing that I would have never thought that he would say.

"You're fucking water broke!"

The expression on his face, from what I could see once the pain had passed for now, was so animated with panic, I thought he was going into cardiac arrest.

"Ya think?" Anxiety rang in my voice.

"I'm sorry baby, here, let me um- okay, I'll take you to the car first, and-" He rambles too much.

"Just do whatever you think is- urgh," Interrupted once again. "Best." I finished through my teeth.

"Right," He struggled to get his clothes on before making his way to my side, gingerly scooping his hands underneath me, letting my body slide down and into the bowl of his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he carried me as fast as he could down the stairs and out to the garage without jostling me too much.

He then hesitated on which (out of the four cars we had) car to set me in.

"S5. More room in the backseat." I moaned, still trying to breathe properly.

He nodded, obeying my orders and practically leaping across the garage floor to the side of the brown sports car. He lowered me to my feet slowly, as I still cradled my belly, stood awkwardly while he opened the door for me. I turned around, sitting down on the leather seat before laying length wise all the way up against the opposite window. Taylor crawled in over my trembling body, staring into me lovingly.

"I'll be right back okay? I just have to get the bag with all the stuff and we'll go." I raised a hand up to his face, a small grin lit up his.

"Okay, go." I urged.

"I love you," He kissed me before I could reply. My eyeballs rolled into the back of my head as our mouths sewed together as one. In a way, it soothed the pain. Having felt his comfort, his love for me, it brought me back to a more relaxed place.

"I love you too, you crazy ass." I spoke out breathlessly once he had pulled away. Smirking at my comment, he shuffled backwards, careful not to hit my stomach and I watched him sprint around the other cars and back into the house.

I can do this, I can do this...

I coached myself, flowing short breaths in and out of my mouth while counting. I laid my head back upon the glass, closing my eyes, trying to cool myself down.

You're doing great sweetheart...

Thanks mom. I love you..

Love you too, so much..

I'm sure Taylor broke the speed limit once or twice. Though hearing his wife huffing and puffing in the backseat, probably didn't help him slow down any more. I tried my best to keep myself calm, cool and collected, for Taylors sake anyway. Didn't want him to have a freak attack while driving.

But oh the pain! Coming every, I think eight minutes, but I wasn't quite sure.. Knowing what I knew, I focused hard, concentrating on the.. non focal point in front of me.

Damn.

This wouldn't work.

A low groan came from my throat in frustration, though I kept going with my counting, holding onto the side of the reclined passenger seat next to me, and grasping my giant belly with the other hand.

"How're you doing?" I flickered my eyes up, seeing a glimpse of his in the rear view mirror. Panicked but warm.

"Fine, whoa-" They widened, hearing me gasp from the sharp stab.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

Immediately, I felt the whole car accelerate with speed.

"Taylor," I brewed up all my strength, opening my eyes to the fullest and gritting my teeth. "I. Am. Just. Peachy."

His eyebrows lessened with force.

"Just drive damn it."

His expression turned afraid. Afraid of the devilish woman that looked like she was about to give birth to some feisty monster alien. But it soon faded quickly, and he drove like the speed of light. Leaving all the other cars in his dust.

Swerving into the closet parking space, Taylor flashed through his movements- turning off the car, running over to the side where my upper body was, warning me that he was about to open the door and pulling me out by the underarms gently and ever so slowly. Once back upon my shaky feet, I straightened out the jamies that I had on; wow I never changed did I? Snowflake drawstring sweats with a long sleeve blue cotton shirt.

A shirt that just barely made it to the bottom of my stomach.

Way to grace the public with your beauty and sense of style.

How embarrassing..

I swear I would've grabbed a robe or something, but somebody rushed me out a little too quickly..

Taylors hands hugged my arms, holding me steady while I held onto him as well, staring into his eyes. Also watching the airy mist fly out each time his mouth opened.

"Are we ready...?" He asked warily, kissing my forehead.

I nodded, shivering from the heat that released from his mouth, along with the chill of the early morning.

He shot me a smile on his full lips, bending down to grab the handle of our duffel. I shuffled my weight between my feet before we set off towards the large brick overhang that matched its setting. Floral buds sprouted all around us and up along the rusted brick wall of the hospital, olive green vines snaking their way across each crack and slice of the rock.

We walked slowly, I still breathing deeply in and out, feeling the rough movement of either Andy or Dani within my stomach. I rested my heavy head against Taylors shoulder, feeding off of his energy- the energy that I needed for today.

I could tell that he was excited. Anxious, nervous, but excited. I knew we would be good parents... I could feel it in my heart.

Just moments before we stepped through the sliding glass doors, leading straight into parenthood and the future, my mind suddenly flashed backed every single day, every second we've had together, it all came back to me in those couple short seconds.

I saw us in Santa Fe, swimming and holding hands, our teenage love first starting to bloom.

Taylor visiting me at home, surprising my friends and us sleeping in the guest bedroom.

The time when I stayed at his glorious house for the weekend, for the first time in my life, and where we experienced our first time.

That afternoon on the beach with the cast, the day I moved in, the adventure of dancing across the country, the heart stopping moment of us reuniting in New York - our weird sex location of the Motel 8 - our special one year anniversary... and so on.

So many memories in so little time. Taylor and I have gone through things together, that I couldn't even imagine!

Now we were soon about to be official parents, about to continue taking on the world with two little beautiful ones by our sides.

My life was good.

No it was perfect.

Let's just say that I was blessed.

Except for this pain. When will this be over with?

As we strode across the blanched white tile, up to the large long counter top, I steadied my breathing as Taylor grasped more generously around my waist, holding me upright.

"Excuse me?" His voice arose, echoing through the quiet lobby. Slow day.

The woman behind the slab of marble dragged her face out of the binder she was studying, showing us a flat expression of 'Help me get the fuck out of here'. My face crinkled in thought, glancing up at Taylor's own set back look, though another contraction hit me and my half open lids caught sight of Taylors hand slamming on the counter.

"She's in labor can't you tell? I'm sorry if I have to yell but can't you do something than just laying around on your lazy a-"

"Taylor," I grumbled, shooting a glare at him.

The tone in his voice had definitely raised having the woman finally get the idea, ringing up my doctor.

Taylor closed his eyes as he drew in some oxygen, the wringing pain in me had subsided for the mean time, having me rub my hands up and down his arms in order to calm his sudden fury.

"Its okay," I whispered with a small sense of reassurance.

His warm hazel rounds smiled back at me, giving me tiny baby butterflies. His palm met my large stomach as his plump lips pecked both my cheeks and forehead, all lovingly and sweet. I giggled, blushing madly just as Dr. Richards strolled over to us along with a nurse pushing a wheelchair in front of her.

"Well Claire, looks like this is it." Dr. Gina Richards smiled at me, gesturing to the wheelchair.

"Yep," My hand slipped down into the trap of Taylors as I stepped forward gingerly, sitting myself down.

"You seem nervous," Gina patted my shoulder.

"I'm not nervous." I said quickly, faking a grin.

"She's nervous," Fucking Taylor and that sexy smirk.

They all chuckled as we traveled down the hall and around a corner, arriving at room 241, where I changed into one of those gowns that never seemed to not show your butt and settled onto the slim in width bed.

It was going to be a long couple of days.

I mentally cringed at the thought, taking in an exasperated sigh before meeting eyes with my faithfully beautiful husband, whose stare bored through my skin as he watched me lay pretty much helpless by my own will.

I gave him a hopeless smile, my head shaking back and forth realising that our time was now, and it had come so much faster than we would have ever known. A crooked grin appeared upon Taylors face, like he was thinking the very same thing.

He stepped forward from leaning against the cream colored wallpaper and walked over to the side of my bed, a gentle zen-ish feeling overlooking his brute outburst earlier. Pulling on the corner of a chair, he sat himself down close, crouching over his knees he continued to glisten in my eyes.

With my heart oozing in the palm of his hand, and my soon to be born babies roaming around inside my dome, I took my hands, captivating his luscious hair. I stroked it, twirling it around my fingertips making us both smile. Wallowing in our easy happiness of becoming parents. He lifted a hand and grabbed a hold of my wrist softly, bringing it to his mouth he kissed each of my fingers, all while keeping contact with my soul. Out of pure compassion, I made myself sit up even while the tubes in my arms strained. I sat holding my belly with Taylor's supporting arm around my waist.

"I don't think you should be sitting up.." He broke a hoarse whisper.

"Screw it," I muttered with a wide smirk, placing my palms on his cheekbones, he snickered deeply pulling me within breathing distance. I took him without hesitating, melting mouths with his, feeling his fingers seclude around my hips.

He suddenly released, hearing the rapid beeping of the monitor just beside us quicken immediately. My face felt warmer than ever, listening to my prying heart beat. Taylors pupils flickered to the left only for a second before coming back to me. I grinned, nuzzling my forehead into his, while we waited. Waiting for the world around us to just fade away and to welcome our baby boy and girl with open arms.

Hours passed, friends and family came; Addie and Hayley stayed the longest out of all our close friends, even if they had to drive a while to get back home, they wanted to be with their sister. My dad and Taylor's parents made themselves at home around the hospital, hanging out in my room or going down the hall for coffee, though everyone was still waiting patiently.

By 10pm I was painstakingly close to six centimeters dilated, so the nurse let me sleep for a bit while the process continued. The folks were sitting among the waiting room for now, just discussing things, while I was flickering in and out of consciousness.

Resting on my side, I faced a barely awake Taylor, arms crossed as he watched over me.

"Go to sleep.." I mumbled tenderly, trying to focus clearly on his figure through the dimmed lighting.

"I'm waiting for you." He said with a moderate tone. I wasn't convinced.

I barely rolled my eyes but sure enough, just minutes later, I was out like a light.

"Alrighty Claire," Dr. Richards spoke smiling as she looked at me from behind my pulled up knees- I personally, did not want to know what it looked like down there. "I think its time." She nodded over a couple nurses who grabbed a hold of my ankles, hoisting them up and apart, grunt.

A little rough eh?

Taylor flew to my side, excitable fluster in his eyes, though we held onto each others hands as tight as we possibly could.

Our eyes met and I immediately felt my heart jump start five beats a second.

The corner of his mouth tugged a small grin, which comforted me until the point where the contractions began.

I whimpered through my lined lips, watching Gina signal me to push.

I then went for it.

It was like my hearing had been completely obliterated. All I could center myself on were the movements of the people around me, and of course, counting to ten and then letting out a huge pothole of struggled air.

Each push, each strive was harder than the one before, but I kept at it, determined on not to give up.

I almost felt bad for Taylors hand that I was squeezing to death. But then again, that was only a mere blur of a thought in the back of my mind.

What felt like hours later, I could suddenly feel the weird sensation of an object moving down through me.

Oh my fucking-

"Ahhh, I can see the head now!"

I let out a exhausted scream as I continuously pushed further.

Just think... I have to go through this again.

Only downer about having a natural birth, with twins.

Why me?

Oh yeah, I wanted the "experience".

Even though it'd be two times as endearing.

Taylor slowly and uncertainly inched his way over by my hitched up leg, peeking over to see either the head of his son or daughter. I observed, feeling amused, while inviting in grateful depths of air. I definitely expected to see him cringe back to me right away, but that didn't happen.

He stared. And stared. Eyebrow raised, then lids widened just until he finally fled back to his rightful and only position by me.

I couldn't stop myself from giggling at his pale features. His own fault, but it was a curious action that I couldn't disagree with.

Just another part of this life changing event.

"Claire, give me one more and you'll have this baby out," Composed Gina said to me.

I huffed in and scrunched my face up, thinking my skin could have turned tomato red I was forcing so hard.

Soon enough, high pitched squeals broke the thick air and there was my baby boy. Sweat and tears mixed overbearing my vision, though I hope I looked happy. I felt my body sink into the bedsheets as I watched Taylor step forward to cut the umbilical cord, two large teardrops drawing down his cheeks.

Seeing Andy's little limbs failing every which way made me want to kick and scream myself in order to be able to hold him. But I knew that he had to be cleaned up while I popped out his sister. As one of the nurse carried him out of the room wrapped in a towel, I tore my eyes off of the doorway, wiping my soaked skin.

Glancing up at Taylor, I smiled widely, laughing at how weird but happy we were to have seen a human being that was ours. He joined in with the burst of laughter, leaning down and mending his soft lips to my slippery surface of a forehead.

"You're doing great, baby.." He whispered into my skin cells.

"Thank you," I grasped the side of his face within my palm, gazing deep into his eyes. We kissed quickly, though long enough to transfer some emotion through it. I then prepared myself for another round, looking back over at Gina, whom was roaming in my, um... you know.

Blech, awkward.

Though what troubled me was the expression that was excluding from her face as she arose from my legs.

Taylor noticed too, "What's wrong? Isn't she going to push again?"

My eyebrows knitted together as I looked between the both of them, my heart now in my throat.

"What's wrong with my little girl..." My tone trembling.

"She's choking." Gina's voice fell as well as her face.

I literally stopped living at this moment. She- my Dani was dying?

How.. Why?

What did I do wrong?

Trying to keep my composer straight, I swept my hand underneath my eyes, clearing any proof of my tear streaks. Taylors grip tightened immensely, as he gave me another loving 'we'll get through this' kiss upon my head.

"The umbilical cord is wrapped around her neck and the only way we can get her out fast enough, is to go into an immediate C-section." Gina spoke quickly while stripping off the blood covered rubber gloves that clothed her hands.

"Whatever it takes." I breathed, taking a glimpse up at Taylor, who was nodding in identically agreement.

Not even five minutes had passed and I was already being rolled down the glossy hallways, laying along an even slimmer bed.

Taylor had to change into a gown and cap for safety precautions, while I had to shove all my crazy tangled hair into one of those small caps. He held my hand (like we never parted) as we were arriving at the emergency delivery room, my pulse pounding in my ears, I rawly felt the adrenaline pump through my bloodstream.

"I love you," Taylor yelled over the sudden commotion.

"I love you too," I cried, my eyes swelling up to match the size of my throat.

"It'll be okay.."

And that was the last thing I heard once all of the craziness had gotten to me and I zoned out. Unaware of what was soon to happen with Dani...

"Do you think she's going to be alright?"

"She'll come around Taylor, don't worry."

I then awoke with a sucking gasp, so loud that I thought it would have woken everyone else in the hospital. My eyes blurred, searching all over for something familiar to focus on. I patted around me as I sat up gently, feeling the slight deflation of my large stomach underneath the starchy sheets to stroking the sudden sensation of human skin.

Taylor.

I saw his face as clear as day then, staring upon me with both joy and concern as he held my hands with all his might.

"Oh Taylor," I breathed roughly. "Where is she, is Dani okay?"

He hushed me softly, caressing my cheek. "She's fine. Sleeping next to Andy, safe and soundly."

I had to see them.

Why did I have to miraculously pass out while my children were just less than hours old?

Only me, only me.

"Do you want to see them?"

Way to read my mind..

Taylor smiled sweetly, now seeing my relieved and more relaxed face. I nodded vigorously, letting him take my hands once again to help me out of the bed. My limbs trembled like jello, already I felt the sense of an irritating soreness coming on right in between my thighs. Ugh.

I stumbled into his side, making his smile grow at my clumsiness. I grinned shyly up at his tanned features though not noticing what I was about to see..

"Claire, may I introduce you to your son and daughter,"

I turned my gaze over to the two separate glass carriers that held little bronze fleshed babies within them. My eyes seemed to balloon up with water as I stared, amazed at how precious they both were.

On the right, a tiny knitted blue cap was atop Andy's small head and to the left, a pink one over Danielle's. I couldn't help myself from touching the thin glass, urning to feel their silky newborn skin.

"They're beautiful Taylor.." I whispered in awe.

His arm twisted around my waist while he laid his chin on my shoulder. "They are, aren't they?" A single tear fell down my cheek all while observing their peace in sleep.

My baby boy began to stir, curling in his chubby stubs of fingers into a itty bitty fist as the corners of his mouth formed a O from the yawn that had consumed him. We both chuckled at the simple act, although when he opened those tiny lids, I gaped at what color they were.

"Yeah, he has your eyes." Taylor commented, kissing my neck.

"Oh," My hand flew up to my open mouth. I felt the urge to break down and cry I was so overjoyed by this moment.

Turning over to Dani, who was now pretty awake and wiggling around inside her chamber, I suddenly got lost in her round eyes. Those hazel eyes that I saw everyday.

She stared at the both of us, curiosity filling her expression.

"She looks just like you," I confessed with a half smile.

"She has your mouth though."

"Andy has my nose.." I was breathless just looking at these angel babies.

"I can't wait to take them home." Taylor spoke excitedly.

"I just want to hold them," I sighed, feeling very impatient.

"Soon. Soon we will get to hold them, feed and play with, but for now," Taylor pulled me around to face him straight on. "Let them rest. You need to rest." His rounds twinkled furiously, letting me know that he was just as happy as I was.

I only nodded unwillingly, before falling into his chest, resting my body against his sturdy one while his arms wound around my figure. We just breathed from then on, not feeling the need to do much but enjoy the time that we had today.

Which reminded me..."Happy birthday honey," I picked up my chin to smile largely up at him.

He rumbled under me with low laughter, a friendly grin placed upon his face. "Thanks babe."

"Sorry you have to spend it in a hospital." My smile turned upside down.

"I don't mind it."

"You don't?" I watched as the slightest brink of the morning sunlight poured through the availing curtains, making the room just a bit brighter.

"No, because I have my family to make me happy."

Family. We were a family now.

My chest swelled, "I love you."

"I know." He spoke before shutting off the conversation with a heart stopping kiss.

"Ahem," My eyes fluttered open, totally realising that there was someone else in the room. I flung myself out of Taylors grasp, our lips making a clicking noise from the sudden release.

Ahh, Jack.

"Oh, hey!" I smiled, taking a few steps up to his broad stance, about to give him a hug, though he paused me by pulling out a large bouquet of yellow and white roses, a wide smile across his tan face.

"Aw thank you," I spoke, taking them with a slight bounce to my step. Nothing could match the happiness that I felt at this moment in time. I was on top of the world.

"You're welcome-" I cut his sentence short with a hug.

"Thank you for being here, means a lot to me." I mumbled into his shoulder.

"No problem.." He pushed against my arms, parting bodies with me, I looked up studying those green pearls that sparkled so deeply down at me.

He cleared his throat from the silence and our skin broke contact.

"Your kids are adorable by the way," He shot me a charming grin.

"Why thank you, I think so too." I looked over my shoulder, seeing Taylor watching over them with ease; hugely sensing the father coming out of him.

"They really are beautiful," I said softly, glancing back at Jack.

Taylor then came up from behind me, gently resting the side of his warmed cheek upon the edge of my head, I bit my bottom lip while flickering my eyes in his direction before coming back to Jack, whom looked pretty comfortable with what was happening.

If I remember correctly, the last time we were all together in a conversation, was in this exact hospital just three years ago.

Those were my undecided times but for some reason, they didn't come back to haunt me. Nor Taylor or Jack. I think the babies brought over this calm, happy vibe that made us act civilized and I don't know, normal?

"How come you haven't called me?" I quickly fired.

Jack's eyebrows flattened as he shoved his hands into his pockets. "I've been really busy and-"

"With Hayley I hear?" I raised my eyebrow.

I have never seen this guy blush in my whole life, until now. "Yeah, and also with school and the job that I finally got."

My form eased a bit more, Taylors fingers slipped their way around my hands as he listened to us.

"What are you majoring in?"

He thought for a minute, "Not sure really," A short laugh came from him, having me smile at his response. "I keep changing so I'm not certain what will come to me."

"I think you should major in dance..." I winked.

"Hell no! I'm only a street dancer. I wouldn't last shit in the dance world." I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"You're amazing Jack! Just accept it. Either that or go try out for So You Think You Can Dance, like I did." I ended with a smug grin.

He shrugged his heavy built shoulders. "But don't get into a car crash before Vegas week." I muttered flatly. Taylor pinched my butt, and I knew what it was for.

I still yelped and slapped his arm.

Jack eyed me with a smile, "I'll try not too."

"Good." I sighed, squeezing onto one of Taylors hands.

It was a quiet evening at home, Taylor had just gotten back from working out, just in time to help me put the babies to bed.

They were developing well, three weeks old and healthy, happy, chubby babies.

I loved their round feet that I could squeeze and tickle, which made them giggle incredibly. I loved the way they admired us and one another. I loved their dark brown wisps of hair. I loved watching them sleep, easily imagining sweet lovely dreams encountering their brains.

They were basically my everything. Along with Taylor, who couldn't agree with me more.

Observing him and them made my heart melt. It was just the most tender moment that a father could have with his son and daughter; the smile on his face each time he gazed into their different colored eyes, each representing us, it was absolutely pure devotion.

And I couldn't wish for more.

I leaned over the gate of Andy's crib, taking my arm with me I grasped his tiny hand within mine, stroking gently with my thumb as he slept soundly. An absent smile rose over my cheeks while I continued to daze upon my boy. With my other hand I brought up two fingers to my lips, kissing them and bringing them down to his small forehead.

"Andy's asleep." I whispered, not daring to look away.

"So is Dani.." Taylor replied before giving a short sigh. "I guess we're done here," He came over, wrapping his big arms loosely around me, I snickered taking my eyes off of Andy and to my beholder, whom was smiling happily upon me.

"I guess so." I responded quietly as he laid his lips along my cheek. "Do we have to though?" I whined childishly.

He gave me an unsure expression, although it turned back to its more confident one. "We'll see them soon.. They need their rest, as do we." He spoke huskily in my ear, dragging our connected bodies out of the nursery and pulling on the wooden doors with one released hand, letting it swing half open.

"I suppose you've got a point there," I remarked with a sly grin, liking the feeling of his skin against mine.

"Atta girl." I barely blinked and saw that we were already down the hall and in our bedroom.

"You little sneak." I opened my mouth wide as I was sat on our messed up covers. He flipped the switch and the room went black, the low glow of the moon shining through our windows was the only source of light.

I felt the bed shift and I was suddenly taken into Taylors huge embrace. He placed kisses all across my neck as I rested my head on his exposed shoulder, my eyes dimly picking up the rim of his movements. Curling my arms into our intertwined bodies, I laid them palms down over his chest, catching onto the silent but growing drumbeat of his racing heart.

I smiled, now starting to let my body go. Eyelids began to flicker, Taylor was slowing, and in an instance, we fell over against the awaiting pillows, falling asleep though tucked away in each others hold.

Taylor's POV

I loved being a dad.

That's really all I could say.

Tonight however, Claire and I decided that we wanted a little time for ourselves, even though its only been a couple months since the kids were born, we needed this every once in a while. Although in that small time frame, anybody and everybody has seen (aww'd, held, and squeezed) baby Andy and Dani. We've taken them out into the public eye, bundling the two of them up in many layers of winter clothing and strapping their little selves into the connected strollers. We strolled, arm in arm downtown and through a park that was filled with benches and trickling fountains, and of course, overlooking people. Mainly keeping to ourselves, we just smiled and walked on down the gray concrete.

"Are you sure Addie and Hayley are capable of this?" I asked, feeling extremely undecided about our babysitters. I mean, we've left the babies alone before (the first time being the hardest). With my mom or her dad- but not her friends.

"Yeah, they'll be fine." Claire replied while fixing with her make up in the vanity across from where I was standing.

I paused.

"Are you sure Addie is capable of this?"

This time, she turned around to face me, a "Are you kidding.." expression all over her face.

I laughed once, leaning forward away from the sinks edge. "I'm just saying.."

"She's mature Taylor."

"You're breaking a smile.."

It grew for a short second, then retracted and I don't think she wanted me to hear that giggle...

I sighed and stripped out of the white T-shirt that I was wearing while heading to the closet.

"Well I did tell her that I'd let her babysit!" Claire's voice echoed in my direction.

"Without discussing it with me? That's great." I mumbled that last part as I pulled up my jeans.

"I heard that.."

Looking up, her curvy figure was stood in front of me. Her hands planted over her wide hips just as a quirky smile began to appear upon that tan skin.

"I know you did," I grinned, taking her body with one motion.

Those brown eyes shone just as brightly as her smile. It made my heart thud roughly against my chest. I watched as our heads started to close in, the fullness of her lips slowly reaching their way to my anxious ones. I could feel her breath waiver across my chin while the quick heat of my body drew over the fronts of our bodies.

DING DONG.

Claire breathed a half smile at the bad timing, her lids re-opening again. My forehead hit gently against hers as we stared for a moment before she dragged me towards the door.

I stepped out, though the connection of our hands stopped me from going further. I turned round, only to see her sweet smile shining up at me just before her mouth hit mine finally.

A warm explosion of sensuality swirled through my veins instantly, making me want her just that much.

I swear my dick just hardened like stale bread.

"I'll be down in a minute," She muttered into my parted lips, staring into me with those perfect eyes.

I nodded, taking a hazy step backwards as she shut the door. I blew out a gust of shaky air as I continued to gather myself with blinding stars blocking my vision. My legs began to wobble once I started making my way down the staircase, my hand sliding along the handrail; quickly thinking, I slowed my stride to a minimum.

Man, she has a way with me sometimes..

Landing my boots on the tile without collapsing, I lunged for the doorknob.

Addie shouted my name once the door was availed, a excited expression pressed across her freckled face. While Hayley gave me a smile and a small 'hey' before I let them inside.

Claire came frolicking down the steps within minutes, causing ooo's and ahh's to rise from her girlfriends mouths.

Her new body, (already pretty much baby weight free- she'd gotten to the local dance studio just a week after the birth, determined to get back in shape.) carrying full, sexy hips and a hourglass waist, I saw a new light to her face as she mingled with her 'sisters'. Her brown hair was straightened, french braided to the side. A lavender and gold printed dress molded to her torso flawlessly, while dark plum tights covered her toned legs, black toed heels over her feet.

I smiled, completely speechless at what I was seeing.

Something I haven't seen in a very long while.

I watched her move gracefully right next to Addie and Hayley, showing them the directions to things for the babies and when to feed, change and set them to bed, though my eyes couldn't keep off of her.

I was hooked. And she wasn't letting me loose.

"Goodbye love, mama loves you." Claire cooed into Andrew's belly while Addie cradled him within her arms. She then moved over to Danielle, who was laying in Hayley's lap.

I then took my place in front of my son, saying my goodbyes and giving a small peck atop his head, stroking his soft hair. Andy squirmed, whining and trying to get to me- Addie struggled to keep him restrained, but I gave into my temptations, grasping my little boy with my own hands and supporting his head with one.

I stared, taking in the way he held onto my hand with those tiny fingers, how the way I could make his cheeks raise up in a smile, the feeling in my stomach so unreal. I huffed a grin, bringing his forehead into my chest gently, I rocked back and forth, laying my cheek against the top of his head. My eyelids closed absently in the moment.

"Aww, this is a Kodak moment.." I looked up slowly, not wanting to disturb the now sleeping baby that was in my arms.

All three of the girls were smiling widely over at me, I walked back over to the cribs, bending down to set Andy along the blankets.

"We should get going babe." I cleared my throat, fiddling with my leather jacket as an act of having something to occupy myself from picking up my child again.

"Alright, alright, alright.." She spoke frantically, handing over Danielle to Hayley before coming back to my side. I took her hand willingly and we strode down the hallway and towards the doorway, with the other two trailing behind.

"You crazy kids have fun now.."

"Be safe."

"We know," Claire said smirking from beside me.

I rolled my eyes, which Addie caught, pointing her finger at me.

I chuckled, pulling on Claire's hand. We then stumbled out into the brisk early evening air, following the stoned walkway all the way over to the driveway where I slipped out my key and unlocked the R8.

"See you later!" They yelled from the door.

We both laughed to ourselves as we climbed inside the car.

Claire sighed, "I'm exhausted already."

"Oddly enough, I am too." I said, feeling kind of depressed about the situation.

"Damn."

"Oh well, we should go anyway.." I turned the key in the ignition, firing up the cold engine.

"I can live with that." I glanced over to see her grinning at me, the light of the streetlamps glossing over her gold skin.

"You're so beautiful." I couldn't stop the dazed sigh that was forcing its way out.

She blushed innocently, while I came to her, kissing her ferociously and loving every minute of it.

"Oh Taylor," She gasped my name in between locks.

"Hmm," I moaned, wrapping my arm across her shoulder, tugging her body more towards mine.

I then removed myself from her, dying to ask this question.

"How much longer until we can have sex again?"

"Who the fuck cares?" She responded, just as hazed as I was, her eyes squinting with a sudden bucket of pure lust.

"Oh my god," I grappled the handrail next to me, feeling hot angry butterflies torpedo into each other in my stomach, oh and also my penis. That was just another story there.

Claire's palm patted my face, as if trying to coax me out of my frozen stage of realising that my body had a mind of its own.

"We can wait until after dinner okay?" Her voice softer than usual.

I don't think I can make it until then.. Unless we do it in the bathroom.

But that'd be a little weird.. especially in a four star restaurant.

Light bulb.

I looked at her straight in the face, the car still idling beneath us.

"Why don't we just pull around the corner? They won't know." I ended with a deep smirk.

Her face beamed, "Do you think this will be enough for us?" Gesturing to the small compartments of the sports car.

"We'll make with what we have." I said, feeling jumpy as I pulled out of the driveway like a maniac.

So we did just that.

Around the corner sex.

What a fucking date this was going to be.

No pun intended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 55.2K 31
**Book TWO of "The Taylor Family Series" following "Nine Months"** ... Matty and Sums Taylor are at it again!! Join these two in their crazy life of...
100K 2.6K 26
♡ SEQUEL IS UP ♡ Emily was trying to have a normal relationship with her boyfriend, but how can anything be normal when you're dating a well-known su...
241 31 6
Please, let me make your world spin around. Let me tell you about Bella, her best friend and her brother Ben. Let me make you question everything. Th...
60.8K 1.2K 42
Can she save him from a life like hers? Can she trust him? Will it fail? Danica is forced to live with a newly turned vampire. Liking it is not a wor...