Psychopath III ••J.J.K [COM...

By JELLYBEANSUGA

i love you with all my soul and you love me to the core yet we can't be together for you and i are too toxic... More

Short Prologue?
1 ~ Maggie the Doll
2~ Innocent child
3~ Old Self ?
4~ New Girl
5~ Forgive & Forget
6~ Dicipline
7~ Mystery Man
8~ Date?
9~ Steamy Night
10~ Cries
11~ Busted !
12~ Please No
13~ Fetus Trouble
14~ Caught on Camera
15~ Ooopss I did it again
16~ Lies
17~ Truth
18~ Crushed
19~ War Of Hormones
20~ Daddy
21~ Together for Awhile
22 ~ Drugs
23~ Royals King & Queen
24~ Ringa Linga
25 ~ Bruised Carnival
26~ What Am I 2 U
27~ Decaying
28~ Change
29~ Butterfly
30~ Goodbyes
31~ Mia Viotton ?
32~ Love Me Again
33~ Not Again
34~Book
35~ Reunited
36~ Family Ritual
38 ~I'm Back
39~ Fake
40~ Siblings
42~Hyung Vs. Maknae
43~Coffins
44~Welcome Back
A/N
45~ Game Time
46~ No Mercy
47~ Let's Meet Again
48~ Always By Your Side
49~ I need U
Finale ~ Shit Happens

37~ Fcked Up

3K 171 181
By JELLYBEANSUGA

I bit my lips while my eyes dancing to every corner. It soon became too much; I started pacing rapidly, my breathing and heartbeat beginning to speed and fill my ears with white noises.

I could care less what they're  thinking of me right now but seriously what kind of ritual are they planning? Family practice?

I then started to bite down my thumb while I paced around back and forth till someone held my shoulders halting me to stop, i looked up seeing Jungkook with soft and apprehensive about it as well. I could tell he didn't want the ritual to happen yet there is no back door of running away from it either.

He sigh nonchalantly as he maneuvered his attention at his hyungs who waits for his cue.

"Maybe this year .. we shouldn't do this -"

I held onto his arm which alarmed him a little. He turned to look at me wide eyes wondering why I stopped his chatter.

"I.. I I'll do it.. If it's being part of this family then I'm willing to step and try" I told them.

My throat went dry at my sudden attempt of following such a dangerous proceeder, I must be really dimwitted to even agree to such a thing especially the fact that something terrible could go wrong.

I want to be part of their crazy hurricane family. People might think of me as a delirious person for being with psychopaths but then again there are crazy families out there that's married to killers and still have a life together, depends on the person you're comfortable with. I mean love is a crazy thing.

"You sure about this?" Jungkook snapped me from my thoughts.

"I'm sure... But may I ask what kind of rituals your going to do to me?" I ask again hoping that they would this time spill the beans instead of making me figure it out.

The atmosphere was button up not a peep of sound was made, checking their facial expressions they seem to be dodging the questions especially Jungkook who kept glancing back and forth to my gaze.

"Is it that bad?" I finally spoke out cutting off the awkward feel in the air.

"It's ... kind of sexual" Jimin spoke up pursing his lips as he looked the other way avoiding my eyes.

Suddenly my chest began to rise up feeling more and more worried about the situation. My thoughts wonder around thinking if this was a good idea but then again I already told them I'd do it.

I gulped again repeating what he said earlier. "S-sexual?" I quietly say.

"Yes... and not just that..."he says looking at the guys waiting if it was a good idea to speak the truth.

I deeply sigh at irritation they were giving me. None of them would speak as if it was some kind of surprise It was frustrating to say the least.

"Would anyone just please tell me what kind of ritual it is so I can be prepared?!" I shouted at them which made them jumped up their seats in shock.

"Just tell her" Jungkook says avoiding my gaze as well.

"Okay.. So basically we placed different types of punishment into a jar, you pick three randomly and whatever you get is whatever we do to you. Some are harsh but some are laid back so don't be so scared about it. But then like we said, you could die from it" Yoongi explained.

"Reasons being said, is if you were to pick something dangerous, like i don't know ...like go into a fight with one of us, we won't go easy on you just because you're a girl. No mercy for the weak" he smirked with a grin which I'd love to rip off.

Although nervous and afraid of what they'll do to me, I was a bit excited to do something I've never done in my life. Regretful? Maybe but if it's being close to them then yes I'm out of my mind.

Snapping out of my trance again when J-hope soon took out a jar packed with tiny folded papers. Putting his hands inside as he mixed all the loaded papers scattering it around, once done he shoved it close to me smiling creepily.

I observed everyone's behavior they all seem enthusiastic about the whole thing like there own holiday of misfortune. The eerie expressions on their faces made me believe they were waiting for this moment for a very long time.

"Okay it's time to choose" Jimin claps his hands in excitement.

Hesitantly I dig inside, my hands swarming around trying to get a good paper, praying that I can get at least something that's not so harsh but of course there is no chill to these guys they love anything that can create a dangerous aura seeing someone suffer will truly make their heart beat in a thrill tone.

Soon I pluck out three random paper and pulled it out.

I handed it over to Yoongi giving me those smirks again. I don't even want to unwrap it and see my heart drop to the ground from what I picked up.

"Okays .. Let's see here" he says.

We watched him as he unravels the papers, he scoffs, then gave a quick laugh before returning to neutral form and then he bit his lower lip as his eyes darkly glared at me with a devilish expression.

"Well...Lynn your in for a wild ride with us" he cackled.

I snatched the papers from him abruptly scanning it, I gasped at the three task I had to do. I then stared at them in horrid character.

"You guys are sick!" I heaved with a heavy load of dead air on me.

_____

Mia headed back to Seoul just in time while her brother Aiden was still at his apartment probably  drinking a bottle champagne.

She knew she would be in deep trouble if her brother finds out that she fled back without Jungkook. She too was being a puppet by her brother, she despise him as well as Jungkook did. He's the reason why their mother and fathers died Aiden and Taeil killed both of them, they were never her brothers in the first placed, she never thought they were. They never even acknowledge her as their little sister either.

She even changed her last name to Viotton just to be excluded from her psycho brother Aiden.

Dating her own cousin was better than falling in love with a total stranger, that's why her love for Jungkook was massive. She loved how he treated her as his own princess not like the ones that uses her for money and fame.

Call it what you will Jungkook and Mia will always have a bond that no one can break. They are cousins by blood but they do have a secret love life going on which Aiden found out couple years ago.

And to his advantage using his sister would make a perfect wife for Jungkook. Getting rid of Lynn was one of his plans but unfortunately as Mia began to hear stories of her she became warmhearted towards the girl making her feel for Lynn's pain.

As she entered his apartment and into his room she stopped dead in her tracks witnessing her brother fully awake.

He was also stunned that his sister was in his presence.

"What the hell are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Jungkook? I specifically told you to keep Jungkook away from Lynn!" He barked.

"My company called and ask me to do another summer fashion photo shoot, that's why I came back without Jungkook. As for Lynn leave the girl alone, she hasn't done shit to you" Mia spat back.

Aiden charged towards her whipping her face brutality.

"You disgusting little piece of shit! They've killed our brother and you want to stand around and act like a fucking peace maker? Seriously your so fucking weak why are you even related to me!" He shrieked.

Mia cornered herself into a ball covering her face from her brother who suddenly attacked her by kicking and punching her till her body was numb.

She laid on the floor with bruises and cuts and small bloods form around her figure.

"I'll be back in the meantime stay here, don't even think of leaving" he spoke, grabbing his coat and keys as he headed out somewhere.

Aiden drove to dangerously speeding his way through the highway, thirty minutes of driving he then parked his car inside a parking lane.

He walked fast, pushing people around getting trough the door and inside a daycare center.

He scanned around in search for Kira. He didn't think of her as his niece more of a disease in the family.

Once the class was finished he opened the door faked a smile and hugged Kira, which she was definitely surprised about.

"Uncle Aiden what are you doing here?" she sweetly ask.

"I have a question for you?" He began.

She looked at him puzzlingly as she tilted her head.

"Do you know where the resurrection book is?" He smirked.

"Yes I do.." she quickly responded.

"Mind telling me where it's at?"

She nodded in approval as she held his hands taking him back to her home. Once at the mansion he scanned the area for any disarray but nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

He watches her poster as she began pulling tons of books out and minutes later she shouted out "I found it!" waving the book in the air.

Aiden's heart was in rapid heartbeat pounding in excitement almost into tears that it was that simple in finding the book.

She then handed it to him which he snatched away happily.

He agitatedly flipped through the pages with a smile but that smile only lasted for a sec realizing that there was nothing written in it, it was blank and dull.

He scoffed as he glances back at Kira.

"There's nothing in it! Wtf is this its blank!" He growled.

"It's in there it's just that you can't see it" she murmured.

"Kira!" He raised his voice higher.

"Only my mom can use the book! She's a witch and your not!" She spat back.

Aiden had it with her tricks and stupid game, he realizes he just got fooled by an eight year old kid.

Pissed and annoyed he pulled out his gun and pointed at her forehead.

"Uncle please don't kill me!" She cried in agony.

"Too late you little brat! You shouldn't have lied to me in the first place!"

"I'm not lying! You can't see it because you're not a witch!" She weeped.

"Good bye Jeon Kira" he sneered.

Finally he pulled the trigger as the bullet drilled through her skull exploding her brains out.

___________
**CUTT~~
Not much to say other than please don't forget to read, vote and please do comments, give me feedback and pretty much tell me what you think ^^ see you again jellybunnies:3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 511 45
Yoongi hates you and you hate him one day you both develop feelings for each other after yoongi does something things take a good turn for your relat...
347K 12.7K 39
A crazy aggressive killer with nasty desires wants you to become his property...?
143K 2.4K 48
full of yoonkook . different scenarios. ( angst, romance, mystery, smut, etc. ) YOU CAN REQUEST. I'D BE HAPPY TO DO THEM FOR YOU. MESSAGE ME FOR REQU...
84.2K 2.8K 41
❝ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞? ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 5 March 2021 End : 12 September 20...