Psychopath III ••J.J.K [COM...

By JELLYBEANSUGA

i love you with all my soul and you love me to the core yet we can't be together for you and i are too toxic... More

Short Prologue?
1 ~ Maggie the Doll
2~ Innocent child
3~ Old Self ?
4~ New Girl
5~ Forgive & Forget
6~ Dicipline
7~ Mystery Man
8~ Date?
9~ Steamy Night
10~ Cries
11~ Busted !
12~ Please No
13~ Fetus Trouble
14~ Caught on Camera
15~ Ooopss I did it again
16~ Lies
17~ Truth
18~ Crushed
19~ War Of Hormones
20~ Daddy
21~ Together for Awhile
22 ~ Drugs
23~ Royals King & Queen
24~ Ringa Linga
25 ~ Bruised Carnival
26~ What Am I 2 U
27~ Decaying
28~ Change
29~ Butterfly
30~ Goodbyes
31~ Mia Viotton ?
32~ Love Me Again
33~ Not Again
34~Book
36~ Family Ritual
37~ Fcked Up
38 ~I'm Back
39~ Fake
40~ Siblings
42~Hyung Vs. Maknae
43~Coffins
44~Welcome Back
A/N
45~ Game Time
46~ No Mercy
47~ Let's Meet Again
48~ Always By Your Side
49~ I need U
Finale ~ Shit Happens

35~ Reunited

3.3K 177 241
By JELLYBEANSUGA

It was unfair to witness his precious angel be with another human being. It disgusted him so much he refuses to glance at them, tho he couldn't help himself by side viewing the couple from time to time just to see her smile in front of a new man other than himself.

If he hadn't made a deal with Aiden he wouldn't be in this position. He could've been with her through thick and thin sadly that's not the case, even through hardship she tries her best to love her keep him in his heart as long as she can but then shattered into pieces all over again, she refuse to go back there was nothing left to do or say than to go on with her lives.

"O-oppa.. are you okay?" Mia brushed her hands on Jungkook who was lost in his thoughts.

He looked up, faking a smile for her.

"I'm fine .. just tired lately" he murmured.

"Then why not go to sleep" she insisted.

He shook his head at the idea. Even though he falls asleep Lynn would in promptly bombard his minds with wonderful and also horrifying memories. Trying to shut away the one you love was tough on him especially the fact that he keeps running into her accidentally or perhaps they were just meant to be for one another no matter who they were with.

"Hey Mia... Can I ask you something?" he spoke as he placed his arms on the table crossing.

"Anything" she smiles.

"You once were in a relationship other than besides me, obviously it didn't work out. What's it like when you know that person was the One but your chances with that person is technically over" he made an awkward chuckle.

She paused for a moment sinking in the questions while her eyes shifted in different directions just thinking about it.

"Well.. if I was in your position I'd say go after the one. I mean really your giving up on her just because she's with V and has a kid with him? I mean the least you can do is make her feel love again. Stop moping around like a baby! Be a fucking man and get your girl!" She shouted at she got up from her seat which everyone laid their eyes on them.

"Would you sit down!" Jungkook whispered yelled.

Mia laughed at his gestures, sat back down and put on a serious face.

"You love her Jungkook, you just really suck at making her happy" she says as she held his hands which surprised him a bit.

"She won't take me back, I raped her last night, slapped her just so I could satisfy my needs... there's nothing left to do except just watch our future go down the drain" he says letting go of Mia's hands slumping back on the chair.

"Man you suck" she says sighing dramatically.

"Apologies to her" she simply says.

"You're fucking brother got me by the palms of his finger.. If he finds out about me wandering with her he'll seriously kill her" Jungkook protested in a serious manner. Yes that's right Mia is Aiden's brother and Jungkook is dating his own cousin, though it's really normal in the family but to outsiders its taboo. Mia changed her last name just to simply get away from the families wild side.

"Then he won't have to know about you two. I'll deal with Aiden myself if he ever tries to take Lynn away from you" Mia says.

"He'll hurt you as well you can't jus-"

"I'll take the risk ... even if he is my brother.."

"Jungkook do me a favor and find Lynn.. Tell her how much you miss her. She was always yours from the beginning you laid your eyes on her."

"For pete sake Jungkook your the person that won't let anyone get in the way of the two of you.. What makes you so afraid of Aiden? He can't control you and Lynn. Fight for her till the end" she smiles at him as she got up from her seat and grabbed her purse.

"Where are you going?"Jungkook ask confusingly not even knowing how to respond to her actions.

"I'm leaving, so you can go after her"

Jungkook hooked her into a hug as he kissed her lips one last time.

"I owe you big time" he chuckles

___

Throughout the afternoon  Taehyung and Lynn walked around the beach silently with empty spoken words, the waves that accelerate to touch their toes with its bubbly sizzling aqua cool liquid were the only noise that departures the air.

They didn't hold each other's hands as they simply walked along the way back to the hotel.

The pressure of V not talking was simply making her frustrated as if she's done something wrong.

"Taehyung... did I do something wrong?"

He turned around facing Lynn with her head low attempting not to glance straight at his eyes.

He walked up circling his arms around her body as he caresses her head.

He then pulled off looking at the struggling girl in front of him which so much damage clustered inside of her.

"Do you miss him?" he honestly spoke.

Lynn shot up eyes widened by his sudden words, never in her mind would hear him say those to her.

She immediately shook her head.

"Lynn please don't lie to me, you miss him. You can't deny it"

"NO I DON'T! Let's just go back please" she whined.

"Not until you tell me the truth.."

Lynn ran her hair through her fingers huffing deeply at the situation she's in. Confused and full of irritation she closed her eyes and took a few breaths before coming back to her senses.

She gaze at Taehyung who was waiting for her to speak her mind.

"Fine ... truth is .. I do miss him. I miss him so much, I would wake up in the middle of the night wondering how he's doing with his life. Is he taking his medications? Is he taking care of the twins? Is he even taking care of himself which in fact I'm worried about. He self harm himself and finding him in the bathroom filled with blood that drips down on his weak arms was alarming! I don't want to have to witness him in that kind of state. If I could I'd go back to him and -"

"Then go after him...he needs you more than I do"

"Wh-"Lynn tried to continue but Taehyung only shut her down.

"If you love someone you let them go..I finally realize that maybe we just weren't meant to be.. In fact you were always the rose Jungkook showers. You were meant to be with him"

"Tae-"

He shushed her again placing his index finger on her moist lips.

"What about areum?" She suddenly asked.

"I need to straighten things out with her too, maybe a second chance. Besides a witch has told me we are destined to be together. Areum is my own queen..despite what happens she's the love of my life." He says smiling at thought of her.

"Go .. I'll be fine" he says showing off his rectangular smile.

"Th-thank you for everything" she cries.

The two hugged one last time as she ran back to the hotel.

~~

After hours of the two struggling to find each other they panted heavily as they soon felt like giving up.

In this massive hotel one can only hope for the two to be reunited.

As soon as Jungkook turned his direction to the left hallway he spots a girl in a black dress looking lost as ever.

He finally smiled as he soon recognize the beautiful rose in front of him.

Lynn soon maneuvers her gaze at the end of the hallway. She gasp in bewilderment seeing his King standing at the end.

He extended stretched out his arms signaling her to run.

"Jun-Jungkook!" She called out as she ran towards him.

He lifted her up embracing her into a firm compact hug.

Her legs wrapped around his waist while he places his arms on her thighs making sure she doesn't fall.

Instead of saying things to each other they closed the gap with a passionate kiss.

__________
**CUTT~~
I have a major headache and I need my rest but please do me a favor and please tell me what you think, give me feed back and I'm so sorry it seems rushed i didn't feel like updating tomorrow so why not now but I hope you enjoy this chapter ^^.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.5K 6K 20
yoonseok. ❝we're like fucked up soulmates. a mentally ill romeo and juliet.❞
4.1K 248 28
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘨𝘶𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. 𝘏𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰...
2.5K 154 50
Jeongguk : So what? You're saying you're a psychopath? Taehyung : That's exactly what I'm saying..
93.6K 6.1K 54
"Our blood spills like a river flowing effortlessly into each other's hand, it's mixed together like colorful paint." Start ~1.7.2016 End ~ 8.10.216...