Book I. Screwed Up (Harry Sty...

By ormocdirectioners

Allyson Roberts... a lame and low girl dreaming to become well- known. One day, a strange and shocking incide... More

Screwed Up- Sneak Peak
Author's Note and stuff like that
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note and Stuffs like that
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note and Stuff like that
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Another Author's note and stuff like that
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note and Stuff like that
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note and well... stuffs like that
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
EPILOGUE!!!
Author's Note and Stuff like that...
LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 42

166 9 2
By ormocdirectioners

NIKKA'S POV: 

How dare she! She can't just do this to me!!! I'm her best friend. We're like sisters! 

"There, there, now Nik. It's all right." Louis said as he patted my back gently as I sobbed unto Eleanor's shoulder. What, can't I get a girl's shoulder to cry on? 

"She's my best friend!" I said through sobs. Now Louis stopped patting amd started rubbing my back soothingly. "We know, Nik. She just had a cranky night, that's all." Eleanor said reassuringly. 

"But, she never does that to me! Even on the crankiest day of her life! She's always gentle, loving and quiet! She shouldn't be yelling to me!" I yelled making Eleanor wince in surprise. I didn't care. I want my Ally back! 

"Why don't we go to my house, Nikka? Let's talk about things there and light your mood up a little bit." 

"I don't even wanna live in our apartment anymore!" I exclaimed, ignoring Eleanor's suggestion. 

"Then, come live with me!" She added. I looked up to her in a surprised confusion and she is still grinning at me like a weirdo. Weird. Is she always like this? 

"okay?" I said but it came out like a question. 

"yehey! this is going to be fun!" she cheered while clapping.

They dropped me off at our apartment so that I could pack my things up. "I'll see you in an hour, okay?" she said sassily and drove off. Gawd, what did I put myself into.

As I was almost finish in grabbing some decent clothes, I heard the door flung open. 

"Nikka..." I heard someone say so I turned to the door and saw Ally with red eyes from crying and her bandaged hand. What is she doing here? She should be in the hospital! She's not safe here! 

"What in the world are you doing here?" I asked trying to sound harsh. But I am superly incredibly worried inside I wanna hug er and comfort her and be with her. 

"I- I w- wanna uh..." She stammered leaving me feel so bad and worried. 

"Well?" I asked sounding a little impatient. 

"Uh, look. I know you wouldn't believe me but aunt is still alive!" she said firmly with her face lighting up with a little excitement. 

"Stop making fables and grow up, Ally! She's dead! Everyone dies! She's gone and so is our friendship!" What. am. I. saying? There was a short pause before she said, "W-what? N-no! No, Nikka! We can work this out! Our friendship can't be o-over!" 

"I'm sorry." I said. And I meant what I said. 

"No! W-why are you packing your things?" 

"I'm leaving. I-" I was cut off by a honk of a car outside. "I gotta go!" and with that, I left her. I cried on the way downstairs and towards Eleanor's car. 

"are you ready?" Eleanor asked gently. 

"Yeah, let's just... go." I said, holding back my tears, preventing them from falling.

ALLY'S POV: 

A day in this hospital alone isn't really comfortable. Especially when you know you and your family are in great danger.  

I slowly got up from the hospital bed, making sure that my stitched wrist isn't touched or something. I also wanna thank my condition because of the needless situation.  

I changed my clothes into a presentable one and I slid into my heels. I combed my hair with my fingers and added a little mascara and eyeliner unto my eyes. I grabbed my purse filled with my money, phone and some other things that I brought for that stupid awarding night.  

I opened the door slowly and poked my head to see if there is any sign of nurses and doctors or utilities and luckily, there aren't any. Just a few paitents with their families and friends wandering around. Oh, they're lucky.

I casually walked towards the door so that I wouldn't catch any attention. Yeah, I'm sneaking out. I don't want to be here!

I'm gonna find Terence and aunt Cecilia! But, how?

I called a cab and told the driver to stop me in my apartment.  

As soon as I arrived, I payed the driver enough money and I started sprinting towards my brother's room.

"Are there any clues?" I asked myself, scanning through his stuff. I checked his closet, his end table, his study table, his computer and his bookshelf.  

"Damn!" I surprisingly exclaimed as my wrist accidentally hit the edge of his study table. I took a look at it and its already bleeding. "Shit..." I said under my breath. I shrugged the pain off and focused on what's important.  

I went to his bed and scanned under the mattress.  

nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

I started crying and crying. Now, I'm soaking wet. My hands are covered with tears and blood. 

I should wash my hand and treat it first. 

I went towards Terence's bathroom and started washing my cut with luke warm water. I used his anti- bacterial soap and then wiped it with his towel gently. I grabbed his first aid kit and started treating it with betadine and agua oxinada. I then covered it with this long cotton thingy and taped it around my wrist. Hmmm... Now I feel a little better.  

I went towards my room to tidy myself a bit and start searching for damn clues and hints on where I could find my brother and my aunt. 

As I opened the door, I saw Nikka in her closet with her eyes watery and puffy.  

"Nikka...." I said softly and with a hint of apology on my voice. She turned to look at me and her expression turned slowly from miserable and sad to angry and hurt.  

"What in the world are you doing here?" she asked, harshly.  

"I- I w-wanna uh... " I stammered. I wanna tell her about my dangerous situation! I wanna tell her about my brother being kidnapped, me being fired and all those chiz. 

"Well?" she asked sounding impatient. 

"Uh, look, I know you wouldn't believe me but aunt is still alive!" I said feeling a little happy. 

"Stop making fables and grow up, Ally! She's dead! Everyone dies! She's gone and so is our friendship!" 

Our friendship? gone? what? My head was loading. This can't be over. There is no freaking way for our friendship to be over! We've known each other in like, forever! 

"W-what? N-no! No, Nikka! We can work this out! Our friendship can't be o-over!" 

"I'm sorry"  

"No. W-why are you packing your things?" I asked, almost choking on my own words. She can't be going! 

"I'm leaving. I-" she was cut off by a familiar honk. It's Eleanor! 

"I gotta go!" She picked her bags up amd left me standing in the middle of our- I mean, MY room.  

I cried and cried and cried. Maybe I'm dreaming. Maybe I'm just sleeping on my own bed back at our house and aunt is already waiting for me at skype. I maybe late for school because I'm trapped in this stupid dream! Maybe One Direction never really exists and so does Phil? Maybe this is just a nightmare.

Again, an amount of tears fled from my eyes, knowing that this is all real. Why can't I just live normally? Live like the other normal people. 

Wait, why am I even in this world? Why do I exist? I should be dead. I'm useless! I only cause problems and I ,too, have problems. No one needs me! If I'm long gone, all the people's lives should be happier and more brighter. I am just a freaking burden to them. To Nikka, to Terence, to aunt, to Kendall, to Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam, to Eleanor and to mom. Mom... I should call her!  

Ha! I knew I should keep her number for emergencies.

The phone rang and it took in like seconds for her to pick up. 

"Hello?" she said through the phone. My spirits lifted up a little bit upon hearing her voice. Maybe its just instincts or maybe I just missed her because I haven't heard her voice for a very long time. She just keeps on leaving me letters and notes. 

"Mom!" I exclaimed happily. 

"Yeah, what is it, hun?" She asked, fast. Nah, she might just be in a hurry. 

"Look. I need to tell you ab-" 

"Mommy, mommy! Look, I tied my shoes all by myself!" I was cut off by a muffled sound coming through the other line and it sounded like a little child. Is she with another family? Is that why she left us? What's up with that? 

"Look, hun, I need to go. I'll call back when I got time." then she hung up. What the actuall hell? And she got the guts to hang up on me? How dare she!  

She even left us for some other stupid family. Does she even feel sorry? Isn't she even guilty? Isn't she worried? Does she really care for me and for my brother? Whoever that man she is with, that's her third one! She's such a slut! Yeah, I called my selfish mom a slut,problem? She only cares for herself. And she doesn't even care about us at all!

I am now mad. Furious and on fire!  

When I get my hands on that Phil oh, I'm gonna bring his head back here and cook it for my dog's food! But first, I need to buy a dog. I'll buy something big so that he'll suffer very painfully.

------------------------

༺‿༻AUTHOR'S NOTE༺‿༻

I am a Directioner and a brat at the same time. I really freak out when I see Cher Lloyd!!! But dontcha worry, I still love One Direction more ;)

And oh, follow me on twitter!!! hahaha!!! it's haroldrockme69  

And it turns out that Steffi's storg was... er, let's say she threw it. She didn't finish writing it and she didn't continue. I don't know why but...yeah, she cancelled it.

Het guys, you know what, I LOVE GEMMA STYLES! She's freaking gorgeous! I've got many girl crushes! Gemma, Cher, Jennette, Liz and Ariana. OMG, am I a tomboy?  

Jus kidding, I'm not! haha!!!

Well, I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR READING!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT! :D 

C'mon, HELP ME OUT HERE!!!

love lots, 

-aliistyles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
3M 105K 36
Louis Tomlinson was, as you can say, a "bad boy." Harry Styles though was completely opposite. He was a sweet, fragile boy, and not only that---he's...
5.3K 99 16
Dylan and Mason are sisters, and also best friends, who happen to share a love of the boy band, One Direction. But when their parents and brother die...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...