Psychopath III ••J.J.K [COM...

Por JELLYBEANSUGA

i love you with all my soul and you love me to the core yet we can't be together for you and i are too toxic... Más

Short Prologue?
1 ~ Maggie the Doll
2~ Innocent child
3~ Old Self ?
4~ New Girl
5~ Forgive & Forget
6~ Dicipline
7~ Mystery Man
8~ Date?
9~ Steamy Night
10~ Cries
11~ Busted !
12~ Please No
13~ Fetus Trouble
14~ Caught on Camera
15~ Ooopss I did it again
16~ Lies
17~ Truth
18~ Crushed
19~ War Of Hormones
20~ Daddy
21~ Together for Awhile
22 ~ Drugs
23~ Royals King & Queen
24~ Ringa Linga
25 ~ Bruised Carnival
26~ What Am I 2 U
27~ Decaying
28~ Change
29~ Butterfly
30~ Goodbyes
32~ Love Me Again
33~ Not Again
34~Book
35~ Reunited
36~ Family Ritual
37~ Fcked Up
38 ~I'm Back
39~ Fake
40~ Siblings
42~Hyung Vs. Maknae
43~Coffins
44~Welcome Back
A/N
45~ Game Time
46~ No Mercy
47~ Let's Meet Again
48~ Always By Your Side
49~ I need U
Finale ~ Shit Happens

31~ Mia Viotton ?

3.4K 175 138
Por JELLYBEANSUGA

**If I have many mistakes, I'll fix it when I have time, I'm kind lazy to edit right now ><**

Weeks have past, nothing changed for Jungkook. After the last day of seeing her leave, he finally lost his mind.

The environment he's been living  in has become his own version of hell, the smell of decaying humans surrounded every level of the mansion, bloods of not men but woman he has slept with just to get over someone that was very dear to his heart.

Every girl he slept with was unsatisfying to his crave, it was like tasting spoiled milk, he'd forced himself to find a way to erase her but nothing worked. In the end murdering them was the best solution. He missed those ecstasy feeling when he could just slit their beautiful necks with anything sharp, the cries and shrieking distress sounds that came out of their lungs was like listening to Beethoven, it was that pleasing to him.

He didn't want to stop, not now, not ever. He'd murder up to thirty or more girls probably up to three times a week, young and up to his age, he killed them all.

The mansion was literally spilled and diffused into a pool of their warm blood dripping effortlessly on their fragile bodies. Some still were laying dead, half naked or fully bare.

He raped some of them with anger that kept reconstructing his body, sometimes he just killed them for fun. He could not function without doing something sinister, it was like a drug that's  keeping him high it doesn't last long but it was delightful, since no one was there to tell him how to run his life, he's completely the dictator of his own world his own underworld.

While he was drinking his sorrows away his phone beeped.

Without hesitating he simply answered back.

"Hello?"

"Hey sweetie...its me Mia" she giggled.

Jungkooks eyes shot up wide, his broad shoulders flexed tensely at her voice, one of his friend Mia, they never had a thing and it seemed like she has a heart for someone else, however when Jungkook needed a friend she was there always giving him a lending hand. She had gone away many years just to build her own empire and now that she has accomplished her goal, she has come back.

Jungkook chugged a bit of his beverage making that "Ahh" noise.

"Where are you at?" He ask not even questioning her whereabouts.

"Mr.Tea Time" she says smirking through the phone.

"I'll be there" he told her and he then hanged up.

_______

The painted sky turned to a tinted black ink engulfing the indigo sky, while ravishing diamonds sparkled above it.

Jungkook ran up the stairs crushing the bones of decaying bodies underneath his foot.

He soon got himself ready as he headed out in search of his new girl.

As he drove to the destination that Mia has given him. His minds dwelled on the accident weeks ago, wiping his face with his hands as he drove uncontrollably through the highways. Every detail of the past was painful to brood over, he has to try to obliterate all the toxic memories of her it's not even worth remembering anymore.

She moved on and so should he, he can't live a pathetic life just  contemplative about her till five in the morning.

He's going to live a happy life now, with someone else.

On the corner of his eye was the cafe, he parked his car in front of it. He got out putting his right hand in his pocket as he walked towards the cafe.

Once inside he brows over the tables seeking for the enticing girl.

He soon spotted her drinking her tea unaware of his presence. She was a beauty, from Singapore a fashion blogger that has expanded her business into a powerhouse.

Her wavy reddish Ariel hair blossom radiantly as it disperse perfectly around her fair skin. Her ruffle white shoulder top crop fitted her elegantly while her minted floral skirt curved her waistline nicely. She was all that was left for Jungkook, knowing Mia she won't backdown for what's she's fighting for.

She then turned around as her face lit up viewing the handsome man in front of her. She did had a crush on Jungkook, however it seemed like it just wasn't meant to be for her.

"Oh hi! Jungkook!" She gasp in awe.

She got up extending her arms for a hug, Jungkook hugged her back feeling a bit better now that he has someone to calm him down for awhile.

She beckon him to sit down and so he did, she then got up and ordered tea for him while they waited for his order.

"So how's business?" He ask with a dull expression.

"Good as always.. What about you?" She ask while taking a sip of her tea.

"Same" he simply said. Soon the waiter placed his tea on the table bowing to him.

"Opaa ~ have you been doing drugs again?"

"Yeah ... Heroin, sometimes cocaine and so on" he says sipping his tea.

He then placed his elbows on the table as he gazed at her features.  She simply didn't pay attention to him while she brows through her phone, taking selfies of herself then posting it on IG.

"Same old Mia.. conceited little bitch" he said smirking at her drowsily.

"Of course I always have to look good, besides I'm doing this for you. You love girls that show off their skins" she says while taking more pictures.

"True shit" he sighs.

Throughout the night they talked nonstop about their lives and themselves. Laughter, smiles and some blushing glut on her face. Before long they both finished their mini date as they finally headed back home.

~~

They made it safe back to the mansion lacing their hands together feeling each other's warmth just like old times.

There was a bit of guilt inside of him, but he shook it off trying to forget about the thoughts.

Once inside the enormous home, the smell of death reeked with its putrid virulent stench burst through their noses. They grimace at the toxic wasteland but the more they stayed the more it's decrease as they headed to somewhere else in the mansion without the smell of rotten souls lingered around.

"Geez Jungkook at least fucking clean up these sluts" she chuckled.

"No worries I'll call my maids to clean it up and by the time it's morning they'll all be gone and turn to ashes" he chuckled back.

Jungkook and Mia headed to the floral room, abundance of colorful white flower bedsheets to little blooming roses on the walls. Everything was so flowery that it felt as if it was an inside garden.

Mia then picked up a cigarette lighting it up smoking the dense substance in the air. Jungkook stripped himself as well but only his top was exposed.

He went to the bathroom taking out a small amount of heroin for the two of them. The girl also runs a drug industry and that's how he gets some of his drugs.

He headed back only to see her naked from the top exposing her her medium sized breast, while she playfully covered herself with the white sheeted duvet covers.

"Want to try it with me?" he ask dangling the needle in the air.

"Will it hurt?"

"Eh.. not really but it'll probably hurt for you." he says.

Jungkook did all the preparations and all he had to do was now heat up the smallest amount of citric acid then place a minimal amount of the powdery substance as he gently heated it up. Using the syringe needle absorbing the black watery fluid, once done he tapped the needle getting rid of any air bubbles, after that he pumped up his veins as it formed  around his skin. And in the end he injected it in, no expression was made since he has done it more than once. The feeling of getting high was soon shooting  up through his body like a cannon ball. It was quick and highly satisfying.

"I'll try it just once" she said as she watched him do it.

He nodded at her request as he got up taking another dose of heroin.

Jungkook got on top of the bed as he sat behind her spreading his legs while she sat in-between.

Mia was a bit scared at the idea but doing it with someone else was rather interesting.

As soon as he finished injecting the whole liquid from the syringe, she then elongated her arm pumping up her veins.

"You ready? You don't have to if you don't want to?" he told her.

"No I want to, I want to feel what you're feeling" she says with a smile.

"Okay here it goes" he said.

Jungkook pumped her veins with deadly chemical blasting throughout her fragile skin. She bit her lip hard as she felt tingling sensation inside of her.

Jungkook soon pulled it off slowly, throwing the items away.

The feeling of happiness and delight spread through them quickly as they began to laugh at the most random things they've talked about.

In the end the two warmly cuddled together while Jungkook rested his back on the pillows while Mia rested her head on his abs. They both watched movies while Jungkook held it front of her, he then leaned in kissing her forehead.

Mia knows Jungkook is only using her just so he can try to think of something other than Lynn, she's just helping him ease his pain. He helped her back then so she's only returning the favor..besides Mia has a deep crush on someone else which is Jimin.

~~

The beaming ray of sunshine shined through the windows crawling up to their skins heating it up for warmth.

Everything was inaudible till someone started banging on the door.

It was enough to wake Jungkook up from his sleepless night.

He groaned in annoyance as he sigh deeply. He glanced to his left witnessing Mia still asleep, crawling off bed as he charged downstairs, tho he notice the foul aroma from last night has vanished leaving the mansion in its rightful place once again.

It was only 9:00 am at this time he'd still be in bed, but not today someone woke him up from his moment.

He abruptly opened the door still half awake, but then he blinked couple times rubbing his eyes at the scenery that stood on his doorstep.

He gulped at the image of her sweet delicate features. She didn't smile but her mouth was parted in surprise of his dysfunction figure.

In her view his state was deranged madman that haven't cleaned himself up lately. Yet, he still looked attractive with his messy bed hair, toned abs and biceps, till her eyes landed on his neck and arms and his lips, every feature of his skin was bruised up with purple bluish bite marks trailing down his neck to his collar bone, his arms was still bandaged up from last week, tho small scratched marks were formed. His lips and cheeks had red lipstick smeared over him.

She didn't know what to think other than stare at the bothered boy.

"He-hey" he stuttered.

She glanced down a bit then right back up again.

"H-hi" she says nervously.

At this rate this wasn't the time to talk, he had someone upstairs and her being here was not at all a good idea.

"Uh..why are y-you here?" he ask closing the door stepping in front of Lynn.

"Taehyung told me to go check up on you." she says awkwardly.

"O-oh.. well I'm good" he replied back.

In a way Lynn was lying. She did want to check up on him and see how he's doing but honestly she just wanted to see him. Seeing him at his worse possible way was killing her inside, she just wanted to hold him again and comfort him. Sadly it ended in a tragic outburst.

"A-are you okay Jungkook?" She  ask worriedly.

"Ah yeah... I I'm fine .. why wouldn't I be" he chuckled.

Don't say you're fine when you're not Lynn thought.

Before she could say anything else the door opened again revealing messed up girl covered only in sheets of blankets, her hair was in a messy bun flowing her curls to the sides. She was gorgeous no doubt about it, Lynn thought as she gaze on the mysterious girl. Lynn's eyes then drifted to the girls neck, she also had bruises on, fresh ones with bite marks as well.

Mia finally made eye contact with Lynn, she clapped her hands in disbelief but was excited as well.

"Oh my gosh you must be Lynn! Jungkook oppa has told me lots about you" she giggled.

"Ah.. H-hi. And you are?" she gulped.

"I'm Mia Viotton fashion blogger at your service" she winked.

"Uh Oohh.. nice to meet you" Lynn said awkwardly.

"And you two are?" She wanted to find out about their relationship, even if it'll sting knowing that he's finally found someone better, she still wanted to know.

"Oh Jungkook oppa used to be my ex..last night he proposed to me" she giddily smiled showing Lynn her ring.

But this is just a way to see if Lynn would be jealous and it seems that it's working.

Her heart has finally come to a stop at the word proposal. Millions of needles had stabbed her countless times and this one jabbed her just as hard as the rest.

In a way she smiled at the couple knowing that he's finally moved on from her. All she ask is for him to smile and be happy, someone else already did the job for her.

With nothing left to say she bowed at the two before they could speak to her.

She drove away in full exhilaration not even glancing back through the front mirror.

"Why didn't you go after her and apologize" Mia ask.

"There is nothing left to say and apologize...I don't know if I can do that. I'm done with her she's done with me. I have you and she has Taehyung."

___________
**CUTT~~
I finished this chapter in two hours and once again my hands are cramping >< Did anyone watch iKon MV? Omg it's so cute and i love Bobby's voice :3 hehe anyways once again if you enjoy this story please spam me with your creative minds idk just comment if you will, oh and please vote and please don't forget to read :3.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

103K 4K 10
Yoongi wants Bts's leader.
84.6K 2.8K 41
❝ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞? ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 5 March 2021 End : 12 September 20...
458K 21.8K 106
They were utterly intoxicated by each other. (Complete)
347K 12.7K 39
A crazy aggressive killer with nasty desires wants you to become his property...?