Psychopath III ••J.J.K [COM...

By JELLYBEANSUGA

i love you with all my soul and you love me to the core yet we can't be together for you and i are too toxic... More

Short Prologue?
1 ~ Maggie the Doll
2~ Innocent child
3~ Old Self ?
4~ New Girl
5~ Forgive & Forget
6~ Dicipline
7~ Mystery Man
8~ Date?
9~ Steamy Night
10~ Cries
11~ Busted !
12~ Please No
13~ Fetus Trouble
14~ Caught on Camera
15~ Ooopss I did it again
16~ Lies
17~ Truth
18~ Crushed
19~ War Of Hormones
20~ Daddy
21~ Together for Awhile
22 ~ Drugs
23~ Royals King & Queen
24~ Ringa Linga
25 ~ Bruised Carnival
26~ What Am I 2 U
28~ Change
29~ Butterfly
30~ Goodbyes
31~ Mia Viotton ?
32~ Love Me Again
33~ Not Again
34~Book
35~ Reunited
36~ Family Ritual
37~ Fcked Up
38 ~I'm Back
39~ Fake
40~ Siblings
42~Hyung Vs. Maknae
43~Coffins
44~Welcome Back
A/N
45~ Game Time
46~ No Mercy
47~ Let's Meet Again
48~ Always By Your Side
49~ I need U
Finale ~ Shit Happens

27~ Decaying

3.2K 176 292
By JELLYBEANSUGA

The lips of Taehyung was soft and moist feeling the bliss lift up through her body, that same spark tickled her lips and down her spine just like old times. She shot her wide open realizing her behavior as she suddenly pushed him off her harshly causing him to fall down.

She abruptly sat back up mending her dress not gazing back at him from his sudden actions. V got up from his feet glancing at Lynn who seemed startled from his activities earlier, he chuckled at how red she was from the kiss.

"I I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I simply just miss you're lips" he gulped the last part.

"I..it's fine .. " she chuckled awkwardly with a blush.

"Uh... I I better g-go" she stutters.

"Wait!" V yelled as he gripped her wrist.

She turned to face him wondering what else he wants.

"If you're really leaving...then stay at my apartment for now till your settled. Me and Areum are not using it since we live back at the mansion" he says fishing out a key as he handed it to her.

"Oh wow.. Uhm are you sure? What if you decide to come back?" She ask taking it from his hands.

"Yea I'm sure, just use it feel free to even decorate it in your style and we might not even come back" he says scratching his head.

Lynn bowed as she thanked him politely.

"I'll be back to get you your things" he says.

"N-no .. I can buy new clothes, and new items" replying back.

He simply nodded without any words but ruffled her hair just for the fun of it, which she ended up pouting at him.

________

Lynn walked with V as they both ventured back to there cars, but along the way they held hands playing with each other's just like in the past. It felt nice to hold each other's hands again, the warmth feeling was indescribable that V didn't feel like breaking away.

Driving back in there separate ways V hopes that Lynn finally gets to live the life that she wanted, but felt unhappy that she'll be living by herself.

Along his way home he couldn't stop smiling at his actions on kissing Lynn. It felt right for some reason, he didn't think he'd do it but it happened, regretting it was not on his mind as he simply felt good about it.

As V parked his car next to J-hopes Areum was already waiting for him with grin on her face.

He walked out extending his arms while Areum came running to his hugging him happily.

V pecked her cheeks while she giggled cutely as she did the same.

"Oppa! What took you so long? I miss you so much!" She pouted.

"Sorry baby I was with Lynn" he smirked.

She dramatically gasps, but didn't think much of it since he always tells her everything, and that's what makes there relationship so much better then the rest. They hardly fight, only when they can't decided on what foods to eat or arguing about having kids, when it comes to other people they made a deal to always be truthful.

"I feel sorry for her, Lexi is taking over the house.. seems like we have a new dictator other than Jungkook.." She sighs.

"Yeah... About her, Jungkook doesn't even like her so why are they even together?"

Areum shrugged at the question while she laced her fingers with V's.

Now that Lynn is gone would Jungkook even care? But he has to know so he wouldn't have to worry as much, he thought.

The couples entered back in the mansion only to view Lexi holding Ailee on one arm while Lea stays with her dad.

Everything was so déjà vu that his head was hurting from the sight.

Jungkook features and expression was dreadful, not a single smile or giddy in him. It was as if Lexi drain his aura.

He wanted to tell him about Lynn but for now Jungkook didn't seem to be in the mood for a talk.

~~

As the days quiet down V decided to go check on Jungkooks manner. On his way to the office Lexi stopped him in his tracks, V who was bit surprised only gave her the middle finger shoving her shoulder aside.

She scoffed at his actions as she watched him enter Jungkook's office slamming it and hearing him lock the doors.

Jungkook engross in the music he was listening to didn't even notice V access inside, till V threw a crumbled paper at him.

He took off he's ear buds as he leaned back on his chair.

"What is it hyung?"

"Have you seen Lynn?" V ask waiting for his reaction.

Jungkook halted after hearing her name, he gulped at the sudden sound. He sigh deeply as he easily shook his head with a no.

V knew he wouldn't talk, yet he wanted to test him if he really does have feelings for her, if there is any left.

"Jungkook... do you have feelings for Lynn?"

This time without hesitation he shook his head again.

"I see... Well she told me she's leaving you..and I hope you don't mind but I gave her my apartment to stay" he told him.

Jungkook chewed the inside of his teeth while he listened to the stinging words coming from his hyungs lips.

"I don't care, she can live there if she wants to. As long as she's happy .. right?" he chuckled awkwardly as he gulped silently at the end.

Bewildered at his confession V was a bit dazed if he really meant it or not, but from his actions and words he believes that his heart for Lynn was deceasing.

"Hyung just leave... Please don't say her name in the house it's like a fucking virus that won't go away" he retorted biting down his lip hard while his brows furrowed down.

V only sigh deeply bowing at the youngest while he walked out feeling sorry for him. He lost Lynn again and this time there is no coming back considering she's really done with his bullshit.

After V left, Jungkook quietly weep with frustrations clutching his phone as he threw it against the wall causing it to crack.

~~

Weeks past and Lynn struggled to find a job, despite having  good place to live.

Every job she went to they all turned her down only because she was once married to a psychopath. No matter how much she denies in being with him any longer they all shun her off, they believe that if they keep her it'll only make there business a living hell. They didn't care of she wasn't living with them anymore but from the events they've seen on news about there family they wouldn't hire her. She was trouble in there eyes.

Lynn couldn't do much except kept trying but she needed to repay V for everything he's done for her and getting a job was the only way to do so.

Days goes by and she still hasn't found a decent job yet. Till she decided to do something daring, something she never wished to do in a million years but she had to, she was desperate to be back on her feet on her own and she hoped she they wouldn't turn her away just like the rest of the business did.

~~

Two days later she finally got a call from the company telling her that she'll be meeting the boss, they gave her the address as she headed out in search for the company.

Lynn entered the AOMG company. It was tall and rather clean and sophisticated, she didn't think this was for prostitutions. That's right prostitutions, it wasn't her style but no one wanted her and this was her only choice left.

One of the prostitute introduced herself as Lil Cham. Seriously who has that name? She thought. The girl was small, pretty but also has a beautiful figure.

Lynn followed her with an utter word. Minutes later they stopped at a glass double door but thick enough as the ripple design made it hard for people to peep through.

"The boss is in there" she says walking away.

Lynn only nodded as she nervously gripped the handles and opened it hard. The inside smelled like e-cigs, different types of fruity smells of the vapor  roamed the air consuming it into a gulf of smoke, so thick she could hardly see her way, tho she stumbled a bit as she walked ahead swaying her hands in air to give more of an air way to where she was going.

She glanced around seeing six chairs on each side. She automatically notice that she's been surrounded by men and in front was supposedly the boss of the group.

"He-hello?" She spoke out.

Soon all the lights were turned on and it was now easier for her to see.

In what seems to be a Kings chair sat a half naked man with tattoos, she gulped in fright but she tried not to show of it.

"Ah.. You must be Lynn.." He says. His voice wasn't deep but a bit high pitch.

"Uhm.. Hello sir" she says.

"Oh let me introduce myself, I'm Jay Park CEO of this company. I've heard about you.. your that girl who fucked Jungkook before" he laughed.

Lynn could only nod.

"Sir, please let me work here, I have no choice, they all shut me down just be-"

He raised his hands to signal her to be quite.

"Look .. I don't care of any of that shit right now or your problems. What matters is that you decided to work here and starting tomorrow you'll have your first client" he says.

"The job is simple .. I call, you come and pleases the clients and then you get paid. If you lie about not pleasing your them, then we might have to do a lie detector test" He says.

She only nodded at the rules, it wasn't that bad of a job except she'll be sleeping with random men heck she already slept with two or more of the Jeons family members.

It was an easy way to get extra cash, it wasn't something she liked but as long as it pays the bill then so be it.

~~

The next day she got a call from her boss telling her to start her job.

Lynn didn't have much time as she got ready. When she finally gave it a thumbs up she then drove to the company, getting her card scanning it to a room. She got a text from her boss saying that her client will be there in five minutes.

Lynn replied with an okay while she waited for her first client.

She was nervous as her stomach felt queasy once again and her heart beating for air.

As she was trying to catch her breath the doorknob rattled, biting her lips hard not knowing who will show up but she had to be polite and whatever they do to her, she'll just go along with it. Arguing at them will only cost major issues.

All of a sudden the door opened as she gasp not knowing what to think of. She was surprised that he would show up, but he's married why is he even here.

"Whooaa~ what the fuck you doing here?" Yoongi laughed.

"I should ask you the same thing" she replied back.

"I already told Haneul I'd be here, she doesn't really care, she despise girls that sells there bodies for money, she thinks of them as beggars" he explained.

"I'm just here to give money's to girls like you" he says.

"Well you know why I'm here? It's because of that psycho, finding a job has affected everything! It's his fault I'm in this position!" She unexpectedly cried out.

"GET OUT YOONGI!" she yelled.

"No..."

"Yoongi ..please just go" she pleaded.

"No.. I'm not going yet.. I just got here" he sigh. "I can't change to a different girl since actually your the only one left, the rest are all booked"

Lynn didn't know what to do as if a curse just happened to torture her then and now. There was no going back, if she declines then she won't get paid, and a lie detector test would prove she didn't do her job.

"I I don't think I.." She began.

"I'll go easy on you this time" he whispered as he came towards her hypnotizing her with his deep lazy voice.

Lynn's blood was rushing once again from his voice, avoiding Yoongi was now impossible, there was no turning back, she's here with another psycho who was smirking at her, his droopy eyes trailed from her lips to her neck down her chest, on her breast lower to her bare stomach and he stopped at the bottom center licking his lips having those dirty thoughts from the past.

He then chuckled quietly fishing out something from his pocket which got Lynn's attention.

"Oh I got a condom just in case something happens" He laughed.

Her widened at his remark.

"Just joking" he laughed, Lynn breathed out a sigh of relief.

He gets up taking off his jacket and placed it on her shivering shoulders. "Listen..Jungkook still cares for you whether he's with someone else, you know he can't get you off his mind that quickly. But I'm sorry that you had to go through this, even if this place pays you enough." He sighs

He takes out his wallet pulling out a stack of money. "Take these..about $100,000. Don't come back here again..your better than this" he says

"I..I can't ju-"

"Do it..don't make me shove it in your bra.." he chuckled. Lynn tried to speak but he blocked her once more "I'll let them know your service was every delightful, and I won't let them make you do a lie detector test" he winked.

"How'd you know they would that?" She replied

"Jay park is one of our closest friends, he tells us stuff" he shrugged.

____________
**CUTT~~
After watching BTS prologue for the second of I NEED U I'm literally swimming in my tears. It's so beautiful that it's just ... Omg! I can't wait till October but I do hope they can rest more. Other than that I hope you liked this chappie and if you do please don't forget to comment, vote and read ^^ Ty again Jellybunnies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 565 45
Yoongi hates you and you hate him one day you both develop feelings for each other after yoongi does something things take a good turn for your relat...
92.1K 6K 20
yoonseok. ❝we're like fucked up soulmates. a mentally ill romeo and juliet.❞
2.8K 240 21
Will you love me, even after I gave you a taste of hell? TW: toxic relationship, violence, swearing, sexual ab*se, open end
67.7K 6K 60
"You don't love me Taehyung, you are an obsessive psychotic maniac!" "I'm not a maniac Jimin, I'm a lover.... your lover" Kim Taehyung was trouble, a...