Blind -A Snund/Pewdiecry Fanf...

By ShipHappens307

After struggling with his mothers death for two years, Junds mind was clouded with nothing but loneliness. It... More

The Place I Call Home
The Late Night Crew
I Am Sp00n
YouTube
Stress Releaver
Glass and Ceramic
Mark and Ken
YouTube... Again.
A/N!!
A/N!!!
Reunion-Cry's P.O.V
Savior-Jund's P.O.V
Quick A/N
Vocal-Cry's P.O.V
Snake-Jund's P.O.V
Clueless Clues- Cry's P.O.V
Clueless Clues Pt 2-Cry's P.O.V
Awkward.. - Jund's P.O.V
Lunch Time- Jund's P.O.V
Confused. -Cry's P.O.V
Sin City-Junds P.O.V
OH JESUS
Too Much Pain-Cry's P.O.V
Partial Relaxation- Junds P.O.V
AN
24 Hours-Junds P.O.V
Panic-Junds P.O.V
Rush- Cry's P.O.V.

Sin City Part 2-Junds P.O.V

225 15 4
By ShipHappens307

It was eerily silent. As soon as we all finished reading the texts everyone just started looking at each other.

" 'I know where you're going'... Do you think he means the rooftop..?" Felix finally spoke, looking at me. I just shrugged.

"well what if he does and he tries to meet us there..?" Minx said rather quietly, looking at us both. I shrugged again.

"only one way to find out.. Show the way, Jund." Felix said, beginning to drive out of the parking lot.

"what if he causes trouble?" Ken spoke up, looking at me.

"no idea.. " I said, looking at Felix.

Those seemed to be the only words exchanged between us for most of the ride. Within a few minuets we were all in the town that the rooftop was in. I seemed to be growing more and more nervous.

"um.. Take a left right here." I mumbled to Felix, gesturing towards the street that had my building on it. He did as I said, and I showed him where to park. The building was down the road.

We all got out of the car and started walking down the road, Felix and I in front of everyone else. My nerves were insane at this point. What if they didn't like it or something? Besides, this is where I go to be alone.. It won't be very alone if they like this place too much and come here all the time..

"oh!" I heard Cry shout from behind me, and he ran up next to me, on the opposite side of Felix.

"I remember this now. This is where Minx and I found you passed out in that alleyway." he said, looking at the alleyway that possesses the ladder to my wonderful roof top.

I nodded. "this way guys." I said, turning into the alleyway and looking at the ladder. The very.. Tall ladder. I was growing a sense of nostalgia, even though It hasn't been that long since I was here. Maybe it's just because so much happened.

I smiled to myself and looked at Felix, who was looking at the ladder with me.

"this is it." was all I said before grabbing the ladder and beginning to climb.

After I got up a fair amount, I heard clanging benieth me, signalling someone else began climbing as well. When I glanced down to see who it was, I suddenly felt queasy. Felix looked up at me concerned.

"you alright..?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. I just closed my eyes and continued to climb. I'm assuming that the fall I took the other day will mess with me for a while..

After a few minuets of climbing, I was at the top. I smiled and looked around, walking to the edge. Seconds later, Felix walked up and stood next to me. I looked at him. He seemed entranced by the scenery.

"this is incredible.. You can see the whole city from here..." he said quietly. The others began flooding onto the rooftop, Cry being the last onto the roof. He didn't even bother looking around before sitting on the ground and just glancing off the roof once or twice.

After admiring the view for a proper minuet, everyone began relaxing. Mark, Ken and Minx sat in a small circle near the edge, making casual conversation. Cry was sat near Red, Russ and Snake, who were all talking just as casually. Cry didn't seem too interested in the conversation though.

I was stood near the edge of the roof with Felix. We both didn't say much. My mind wondered back to the last time I was at this rooftop. It seemed so long ago. Just barely after was when I met Minx and Cry. It's so weird to think about.

My hand twitched. The other thing my mind managed to recall was how long it had been since I smoked. The dirty habit itched at the back of my mind more often than not but I chose to ignore it up until now.

I sighed and reached into my pocket, digging out the box of cancer sticks. I flicked open the package and pulled one out, stuffing the packet back into my pocket before realising I forgot my lighter. I sighed and stuck the cigarette in between my teeth and looked around. I can really only assume one person here to be one to carry around a lighter.

I walked up to Cry, kneeling by him.

"hey man.. Would you happen to have a lighter..?" I said uneasily. He looked at me, glancing at the cigarette in my mouth and nodded, pulling a bright red one out of his pocket and handing it to me. I smiled a bit and took it, quickly doing what I needed too and handing it back to Cry. I caught a glimpse of a small smile from the bottom of his mask and went back to halfway listening to the conversation.

I walked back over to the edge of the roof where I was once stood and pulled the cigarette out of my mouth, blowing a puff of smoke off the edge of the roof. Felix looked at me.

"I know you've probably heard this before but that's a terrible habit." he mumbled. I smiled and looked at him.

"what could possibly make you think I've heard that before.?" I said sarcastically, laughing a bit. He smirked.

"bad habit or not, I heard they make you more of a smart-ass." he said, looking back out at the city. I laughed.

"they do seem to help take away more of the kind boy exterior I seem to have permanently plastered on my face so that's a plus." I responded, sticking the cigarette back in my mouth and breathing it in. I just saw him give a light smile out of the corner of my eye.

His smile faded quickly and the same question itched at the back of my mind.

"hey Felix.. Is everything okay between you and Cry..?" I spoke slowly and quietly, keeping the cigarette in my mouth but releasing small puffs of smoke with each word. Felix chuckled.

"what makes you ask that?" he said, looking over at me and smirking.

Before I had the chance to reply, Felix looked behind me in shock. Just as he did, I heard Red gasp, as well as Cry shout.

"whoa, dude! What the fuck?!" Cry yelled. I looked behind me. I.. Wasn't sure what was going on exactly.

Cry was stood in between Russ and Snake, who were both standing facing each other in a different area than before. They werent that far away from me at all, making me wonder how I missed this. The only thing I noticed that was particularly off was Snakes fists were clinched and Russ was covering his eye.

Cry was looking at Snake, who was staring straight past him at Russ. Snake mumbled something to Cry that was inaudible to me, and Cry just shook his head. Then Snake put his hand on Cry's arm and easily shoved him aside, knocking him to the ground.. Which seemed to have triggered something in Felix, because he immediately walked over and put a hand on Snakes shoulder, forcing him to turn around.

"hey! Watch it." Felix said, staring fearlessly into Snakes eyes. I noticed Felix glance at Cry before looking back at Snake. I took a step closer and gave Cry a hand with standing up, pulling him up while he brushed himself off. I looked back at Felix just as Snake shoved him aside too, which was hard to do seeing as Felix may not be as large as Snake but he isnt a weak man either. Luckily for me, Snake shoved Felix in my general direction.

Felix bumped into me, causing me to lose my balance and bump into Cry..

I guess I hadn't been paying much attention before, but I realised all too late that Cry was inches from the edge of the roof. Cry stumbled back and lost his footing, and I watched in such shock that I could hardly move. It all seemed to move in slow motion.

Cry's P.O.V

Just as my feet tripped over one another I tried to step back onto something to keep me from falling over. But it turns out there was nothing behind me at all, and I 'stepped' off the edge of the roof. My heart stopped and my body would have froze if it wasn't for the sudden pump of adrenaline. I let out a terrified shriek and reached out as quickly as I could, my eyes shut tightly but I was still searching for something, anything so grasp on to. To my luck, someone was right there.

Whoever it was grabbed me and pulled me back onto the roof as quickly as they could, wrapping their arms around my back tightly while I did the same. Everything was absolutely dead silent around me, except the shaky whisper of an unmistakable Swedish accent in my ear.

"...o-oh my god..." the hands around my back slid down to my waist and held me tighter, giving me a pretty good idea of who was holding me. Regardless of my mix of pained and hurt emotions towards him from last night, Felix was the only person I wanted to see right now. I feel like my heart just dropped into my stomach. My arms and legs are shaking and I never want to open my eyes.

I slid my hands up and one of them found its way into Felix's hair, gripping it tightly while my other hand just rested on his upper back.

"...I... Are you..." he said again, his voice cracking a bit.

"I'm.. Okay.." I answered, surprisingly just as shaky.

I... I could have just died right there.. I could have just died right there.

I repeated the thought to myself over and over. I gripped Felix's hair tighter and my eyes remained shut tightly.

"..im sorry.." Felix whispered in my ear. And I knew exactly why he was saying it, as well as why he was whispering it.

"it's okay... I love you.." I whispered back, not letting go of him at all.

"I love you too.." he said slowly, gripping my shirt and pulling me against him tighter, while burying his face in my shoulder. Instead of being stopped, my heart was beating extremely fast.

I could have just died.

I felt a third hand on my shoulder.

"dude... I'm so fucking sorry.." Jund said. I chuckled slightly.

"d-dont worry about it Friend.. Just a mistake.." I mumbled, not daring to let go of Felix.

Regardless of all the hurt I felt towards him previously, I never want this embrace to end. Eventually though I did open my eyes and take a look around. Everyone was dead silent and either looking at each other, or at Felix and I. I was damn lucky this mask was hiding the horrified look on my face.

This mask..

My hand left Felix's back and I grabbed my mask, pulling it off my face and throwing it to the ground, then buried my face in Felix's shoulder. I didn't want him to see me, but I wanted him to know that I could have it off around him. I felt his thumb rub against my waist a bit.

"..Felix... I'm really sorry about last night-"

"Shh." he quietly cut me off before I could continue, placing a light kiss on my head before burying his face against my neck. His grip on my tightened.

"I was being a dick. I trust you. I love you." Felix whispered, his hot breath against my neck making me shiver.

"I love you too.." I said extremely quietly, yet my voice still managed to crack. Tears were threatening to spill from my eyes. I did almost just fucking die after all.

A few minuets passed before I was able to move again. I pulled back from the embrace just slightly and looked at Felix, who looked back at me and gave a soft smile, taking in all the features of my face. He kissed my cheek and whiped a stray tear from my face, and I smiled a bit also.

Eventually things settled. Everyone continued their conversations.. Except Red was now clinging to Russ, Who was sending death glares Snakes way. Jund joined Minx, Mark and Kens talk, where as I was sat in the center of the roof on Felix's lap.

He was sitting with his legs crossed and his arms around my waist, however I was sitting straddling him with my arms around his neck. The position made me blush of course, seeing as this might be the closest ive gotten to him in a while but... It felt right. It felt like how it used too with him. But better.

It took him saving my life to get me to pull it together with him.

He brought a hand up and placed it on my cheek. We'd just been staring at each other for the past few minuets, my mind too clouded with thoughts and memories to be able to conjur up words to say.

"I.. Can't get over the fact that I just saved your life." he said, chuckling lightly. I smiled.

"I'm glad you did... I wouldn't have wanted to die with you mad at me." I said softly, resting my forehead against his. He smiled also.

"I.. Wasn't mad at you. I was mad at myself... I just... After everything that happened back then.. I could have done more.. Seen you sooner.. Something.." he mumbled, looking down. I placed a hand under his chin and made him look at me, giving him a quick kiss.

"You did all you could. We're here now and you just saved my life. I'm pretty sure all is forgiven at this point." I laughed a bit.

He gave a soft smile. Come to think of it, if I focused hard enough on the features of his face, I hardly recognized the boy. I mean of course he still had that sharp jawline covered in Sandy blonde stubble, perfect lips and beautiful eyes and a somehow perfect mess of the same color sandy blonde hair. He just looked so much.. Older. So much more mature than I remembered. I fell in love with this boy.. Man... Long before he looked or acted like this. But I liked this change. He's taller than me now. His voice is deeper but his Swedish accent is still there and as prominent as ever. And for some reason, whatever expensive scent he seems to be wearing alot more often, really kind of makes me want to be by his side 24/7, so that's a plus.

"Cry? Hello?" Felix finally snapped me out my my thoughts.

"you're staring." he said, laughing a bit. I laughed also when I realised I in fact was.

"sorry. It's just.. I feel like I haven't looked at you in so long. You're.. Different." I said, almost getting lost in thought again. He laughed, shaking his head and looking away.

"..what?" I asked, a little uneasily. He just smiled, and lightly ran his thumb over the many scars under my bad eye.

"you know.. I'm not the only one here whos changed a lot since before." he said quietly, still smiling softly. I looked down.

Both his hands returned to my hips and he slowly slid them around my waist, pulling me into a hug and resting his head on my shoulder. I smiled slightly and hugged back.

"Cry... I've always kind of wondered something.." he mumbled. I looked at him.

"..how come you used to and apparently still prefer to go by your old YouTube persona..? Is.. There something wrong with your real name?" Felix said, looking at me. I shrugged.

"I guess I just.. Preferred one over the other. I felt like my real name was too private." I answered truthfully. My real name never really appealed to me. It's not that I particularly don't like it. Just not used to it.

Felix nodded. We sat in silence for a while. Just taking each other in. All the memories of him in the beginning of our relationship started to come back to me.. All the adolescence. The innocence.. For as long as we were together, Felix was still the sweetest person around me. Even if we were around people like Ken or Spoon, who surprisingly enough actually used to be our friend in it all. Felix never ceased to amaze me. We never even did anything that sexual with each other, honestly.

Which I mean.. Y'know that can change.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket, and judging by the feeling underneath my leg, so did Felix's. I heard a couple other phones going off around us and I grew nervous.

Felix and I both reached into our pockets and pulled our phones out, glancing at each others screens to confirm the inevitable. Glowing on both of our phone screens as well as everyone else's, was the same message.

Give me Cry and Pewdie

And nobody gets hurt.

If I don't get them, I take everyone.

-sp00n
_-------_-------_-------_------_------_------_------_
Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed my little pewdiecry segment today. In all honesty I've been living and breathing pewdiecry for the past month and I need a let out for all this sexual tension so.. Smut soon..? Up to you guys.

Sorry for the serious lack of snund. I'll make it up to you all eventually.

Also Snake hit Russ what's up with that Hm Hm Hm ●︿● guess you guys gotta wait to find out hm

Honestly writing the bit in the beginning of cry's pov made my heart stop even though I knew what I was writing. Precious cinnamon roll is just too pure for this world ♡

Anyways, give me some feedback guys, your comments are hilarious and I love to read them ^^

Thanks for everything!!

*brofist*

P.s.- taking a sick day off from school today, I should be able to push another chapter out. Sorry if I don't ╯﹏╰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 108 8
Snake is stuck babysitting a spoiled fourteen year old over his holiday break, at first he thinks he'll be dreading it but suddenly he doesn't mind t...
2.1K 126 19
(it gets less cringe I promise) Him: Determined to save the face of his band as they face stipulation and at the behest of his team, he hires her to...
157K 4.8K 31
I screwed up. I mean, really screwed up. I don't remember a time where I haven't screwed up, but this feels like I've gone past the point of no retur...
25.4K 1K 51
Some people don't understand the concept of someone's mind when they're at their worst in life. Others grasp the pain these people are in. I am one...