Book I. Screwed Up (Harry Sty...

By ormocdirectioners

Allyson Roberts... a lame and low girl dreaming to become well- known. One day, a strange and shocking incide... More

Screwed Up- Sneak Peak
Author's Note and stuff like that
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note and Stuffs like that
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note and Stuff like that
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Another Author's note and stuff like that
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note and Stuff like that
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note and well... stuffs like that
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
EPILOGUE!!!
Author's Note and Stuff like that...
LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 37

178 9 7
By ormocdirectioners

ALLY'S POV:

"And the winner for the best music video is..." The man named Usher started announcing.

"What Makes You Beautiful... One Direction!"

Everyone applaud and the lads stood up from their seats and started walking towards the stage. I also clapped my hands and cheered for my friends. The Directioners behind all the other celebrities shrieked and yelled "One Direction! One Direction!"

They held out posters and some of it are really hilarious. I laughed seeing the 'Louis, can I eat your carrots?'. It sounds so wrong!

"Vas Happenin, London..." Zayn said through the microphone and the directioners behind yelled.

"Uh, I just wanna say a massive thank you for all the support that our fans gave to us!"

The directioners again yelled. This isn't their concert, you know! Gosh, they're so loud! Why can't they just listen to them quietly?

"Get used to it..." Danielle said beside me. So that means I just said that out loud. I thought I stopped that manner a long time ago!

"Hmmm... I'll try!" I said through the loud shrieks. Seriously, they're so noisy! And isn't it impossible for their noises to come all the way from behind the stadium to here?

"I also wanna say in behalf of all of us, a massive thank you to all the Directioners out there for all your votes. And to our friends who are with us today!" Harry added. I miss his voice.

"Go, babe!" Taylor cheered. Urgh, her voice sends tingles around my body. And it was not the good kind.

I rolled my eyes and Eleanor saw it, I guess, because I heard her chuckle.

Well, who cares. I hate that stupid blondie bitch.

Luckily, Nikka isn't on our table today. I know she'll scold me for rolling my eyes over her idol.

Nikka really loves Taylor. And I can sense that she was about to fangirl when we were on the car.

"I saw that..." Danielle whispered and gave out a smirk.

So she also saw me rolling my eyes. Great! Wait, no, I don't care.

Haha! I'm going mad!

I really idolize Danielle. She's a really great dancer.

I've gone random!

And I'm loving it!

And because of my randomness, I haven't realized that the lads are already here. "Hey" Niall greeted and kissed my cheek. Ha! Harry wouldn't do that! And Niall did!

Okay, Ally. Stop comparing Niall and Harry... They are two different people!

"Congratulations!" I cheered and he smiled saying, "thanks!"

"Boys, three more celebrities and you're on. Go, backstage! You, too Taylor. You'll be performing after them." A guy in a suit said. They all nodded and followed him backstage. Now it's the time for me, Danielle and Eleanor to backstab Tay-whore. Sadly, Perrie isn't here. She's with hrr bandmates on the other table. Yeah, Zayn introduced her to me a while ago.

"Great! She's gone." El sighed. "Yeah... She's awkward to be with!" Danielle agreed. "Now, Ally. Tell me." Eleanor shrieked while she shook my shoulders. "Uh, tell you what?" I asked while being shaken by her. "Geez, girl! Stop shaking her!" Danielle said, grabbing her hands and pulling it off my shoulder. "Fine!" Eleanor rolled her eyes "Now about the incident on the car..."

"Huh?"

"You were giving Harry and Taylor some killer daggers!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, that!" I said and Danielle came closer to hear what I'm gonna say next "I was just shocked. I'm really happy for the two so there's no problem at all so don't worry." O said, smiling though it really hurts seeing the two together.

"Whatever you say!" Eleanor smirked together with Danielle.

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

Before Eleanor could answer, the sound of the stadium was already flooded with Liam's angelic voice.

"Hey girl I'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya..." Oh, such heavenly voice! Danielle is one lucky girl.

He continued singing and singing while waving to us and to his fans.

"Yeah... we keep doing what we do..." Zayn started singing his part with his relaxing golden voice.

It is amazing how they all came from different places and how they were formed as one successful band. I mean, look at them now! Look what they have achieved. It's like they were all made for each other. Like....... fate!

After singing the chorus, all the lads came down from the stage to go nearer to their fans.

Except for dear Louis here. He came towards US!

He kissed his girl and it made the directioners go wild.

"You can sing, right?" He asked me, not using the microphone.

I didn't answer him. Instead, I gave him a confused look. I was shocked of what he did next. He pulled my hand, gave the mic to me, and urged me to sing the chorus part. I mouthed him "WHAT?" and he answered, "Sing!"

I was definitely puzzled. I was shaking like mad. I took a look at the rest, except for Hazza, and they were giving me the 'get ready and sing' look.

I don't have any choice now, don't I?

"Go, Ally!" Eleanor and Danielle both cheered. I gave them the 'help me out here' look and they just gave me the 'we got nothing' look. I mentally face palmed and took a deep breath...

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun. I know we only met but let's pretend it's love. And never ever ever stop for anyone. Tonight let's get some... And live while we're young..." I sang with all my might and I heard some of the directioners cheered and yelled my name. They all applaud and I saw Cher winking. I smiled back and she gave me two thumbs up.

"Ally Roberts, everyone!" Liam said throught tge microphone.

"Ally! Ally!" The Directioners cheered.

***

"Getting Back Together..." Taylor finished the song and received a round of applause. "Thank you!" She said and smiled then went back behind the stage.

I was still shaking from what happened lately.

"Ally, are you feeling alright?" Niall whispered and I nodded. "Well, you don't look alright. Was it the surprise singing that bothered you?" He asked sweetly. Um, wasn't it obvious? I haven't sang to a crowd before. "Well, do you expect me to act like nothing? I was shaking!" I exclaimed and he just burst out laughing. "Why are you laughing?" I asked him. He just pinched my cheek saying "You're cuter when you're nervous."

"Ehem!" I heard Harry fake coughed so I turned to face him. We exchanged looks for a bit and I just tried to ignore him and faced the stage. Okay, he was totally kinda jealous, I think. Haha! Revenge is so sweet.

*Ting!* the light bulb on my head lit up from my head. Yeah, I got an idea!

"Niall, I have a plan and it consists of you, me, mr. Curly and Swift..." I whispered and he hesitantly nodded slowly.

"What is it then?" He asked.

"Er... Well, you know, it pains me to see these two love birds together and I sorta sensed Harry being jelly when you kinda like pinch my cheeks and stuff and I still kinda like him and I--"

"I get it..." He cuts me off "Yeah, you can use me to make Harry jealous"

"Yes! Thank you!" I said and hugged him. I felt a pair of eyes on us when I hugged the dear leprechaun. And it was totally Harry's.

"Okay, so here's the thing..." I started saying "We can do anything except for kissing on the lips, snogging, sexual intercourse and other kinds of sexual activities..." I whispered and he nodded saying, "Yeah, okay. So I guess we can hold hands, hug, embrace, and all those sweet stuff. Why not kiss?" he whispered back.

"We don't want the paparazzi to get all those stuff and spread the word to everyone, right?"

"Okay... Game on!" He extended his arms and crossed it over my neck, resting it on my shoulder. I rested my head on his shoulder and intertwined our hands together. Ha! I wonder what Harry is feeling...

-----------------------------

I have nothing to say... just VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!!!! I love you all!

No, wait maybe I have something little to say...

Yeah, I'm about to give you my heart, but remember this one thing, I've never been inlove before so you gotta go easy on me.

HAA! That's a song incase you don't know and freaking stuck inside my head! I'm like, get outta there song but it won't budge Haha!

And my brother os going crazy! He suddely said that Katniss Everdeen was outside our house but when I took a look, it was just a freaking cat. Weird....

Hey!!! Follow ne on twittah? ;D

my acc is alisonjstyles1D

okay!? okay... I love you all!!!! That's it. Hahaha!!!

Love lots,

-aliistyles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 926 42
When your lifetime enemy is Love, you learn to not love anyone. But when you decide to give Love a chance to slip in, to get under your skin, it beco...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
31.1K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...