I Love You, Sir. Student/Tea...

By sasshole77

When Elana Smith spends a few extra days in Spain with her boyfriend and family she misses the arrival of the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Wedding Day
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 53

4.6K 178 2
By sasshole77

*1 week later*

Its exactly one week before we leave for Baltimore. Margret and I are all packed and almost ready. I don't want to leave Clay, but it's something I've got to do. We've been spending every possible second together. I looked over at his sleeping body and smiled to myself remembering the first time we kissed and the first time we said I love you amd the first time we made love. "What are you all smiley about?" Clay asked amused. "You." I answered moving closer to him. "I love you." I whispered before putting my lips against his. "I love you so much more babygirl." He answered wrapping his arms around me. As I lay there in his arms I can't help but think about him going back to work and being around all of the girls. "Babe I know I'm going to be gone for a while, but don't think I don't have people here watching you." He sounded confused. "Huh?" I sat up on my elbow so I was looking at him. "Just promise me there won't be some cute little senior come waltzing into your class and steal you away from me." I explained. He looked almost amused but became serious when he saw I meant it. He pecked my lips. "Baby nobody will ever steal you away from me." I nodded and gave him a half smile. "Good. Because that would be the worst break up ever." Ckay smirked and planted his lips on mine. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I granted it. He moved so he was laying propped up against me. He moved and hit my side and I smirked breaking the kiss. "You know Margret is my bestfriend and I'm excited to live in Baltimore with her, but I'm going to miss having someone to lay in bed and makeout with." He winked. "Well I guess I will have to come visit often." I smirked. "Well you don't have too." He kissed my neck. "I have needs woman. I will be coming to see you." I giggled. "I love you." He whispered against my neck. I grabbed his face in my hands and made him look at me. "I love you more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 140 18
Cover by @sapphireblue12312 What do you do when you coming home to give your husband a good news only to find him in bed with your best friend? Emil...
988K 31.5K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

239K 9.5K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
504 21 19
All Lola wanted to do was have fun so when her best friends Logan and Zoe brought up the school trip to some dusty old house of course she was bored...