Chapter 53

*1 week later*

Its exactly one week before we leave for Baltimore. Margret and I are all packed and almost ready. I don't want to leave Clay, but it's something I've got to do. We've been spending every possible second together. I looked over at his sleeping body and smiled to myself remembering the first time we kissed and the first time we said I love you amd the first time we made love. "What are you all smiley about?" Clay asked amused. "You." I answered moving closer to him. "I love you." I whispered before putting my lips against his. "I love you so much more babygirl." He answered wrapping his arms around me. As I lay there in his arms I can't help but think about him going back to work and being around all of the girls. "Babe I know I'm going to be gone for a while, but don't think I don't have people here watching you." He sounded confused. "Huh?" I sat up on my elbow so I was looking at him. "Just promise me there won't be some cute little senior come waltzing into your class and steal you away from me." I explained. He looked almost amused but became serious when he saw I meant it. He pecked my lips. "Baby nobody will ever steal you away from me." I nodded and gave him a half smile. "Good. Because that would be the worst break up ever." Ckay smirked and planted his lips on mine. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I granted it. He moved so he was laying propped up against me. He moved and hit my side and I smirked breaking the kiss. "You know Margret is my bestfriend and I'm excited to live in Baltimore with her, but I'm going to miss having someone to lay in bed and makeout with." He winked. "Well I guess I will have to come visit often." I smirked. "Well you don't have too." He kissed my neck. "I have needs woman. I will be coming to see you." I giggled. "I love you." He whispered against my neck. I grabbed his face in my hands and made him look at me. "I love you more."