Book I. Screwed Up (Harry Sty...

By ormocdirectioners

Allyson Roberts... a lame and low girl dreaming to become well- known. One day, a strange and shocking incide... More

Screwed Up- Sneak Peak
Author's Note and stuff like that
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note and Stuffs like that
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note and Stuff like that
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Another Author's note and stuff like that
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note and Stuff like that
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note and well... stuffs like that
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
EPILOGUE!!!
Author's Note and Stuff like that...
LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 36

190 11 3
By ormocdirectioners

ELEANOR'S GOWN STUFF AT THE SIDE JUST LIKE WHAT I SAID LAST CHAPTER! Haha! ;D

--------------------------------

ALLY'S POV:

"My treat!" Eleanor winked and insisted to treat us on a professional salon for the awarding night. And because Terence hates it if we spend a very big amount of money, we all agreed. Nikka was very excited.

Paul even bought the three girls some dress perfect for the event. He even bought Kendall some suit.

This is my first time wearing formal stuff. I never attended prom because people would just boo at me and no one would ask me as thair date.

After the make over, I slipped on the dress we bought yesterday. I watched myself infront of the mirror and nodded at my own reflection, feeling satisfied.

I smiled at it giving myself a last look. Finally, I turned around grabbing my purse containing all the stuff like my phone, and some of the make up incase for a retouch.

I went to see the girls and they look absolutely beautiful.

Stephanie's dress was yellow and was below the knee. Her black 4 inched heels matches her dress and her black purse. Her hair was done in a side bun and all in all, she looks absolutely gorgeous for a babysitter.

May's blue dress matched her sky blue eye shadow. It's also below her knees. Her white 5- inched wedge matches her white purse and pearl earrings.

Nikka's pink dress is absolutely gorgeous. Her wavy brown hair matches it perfectly. Her black wedges also matches her accessories.

And don't make me start with Eleanor. Her curly messy bun on her head makes her more beautiful. It matches her dress perfectly.

This girls make me insecure. VERY insecure. More insecure than before!!!

"Let's just wait for our dates here..." Eleanor said as she slid her phone back inside her purse. Louis maybe texted her. "While waiting, let's take a picture! Everybody, face the mirror!"

We all followed her order and went infront of the mirror.

"1,2,3 cheese!" she added.

She then posted it on twitter and instagram. I felt my phone vibrate and saw me, Stephanie, Eleanor , Nikka and May dressed formally infront of a mirror. I smiled and retweeted it and liked it.

***

After long minutes of waiting, our dates are finally here... in a LIMO??? Woah...

Eleanor came in first and went beside Louis.

Then the cousins then Nikka then me. I went inside not bothering to have a look around the people around then went beside Niall. He was on my left and Nikka was on my right.

I really didn't look around because the air just became awkward and I know when I spot Harry and whoever his date maybe, it would become more awkward.

I was just scrolling through tweets when Nikka was elbowing me. I just ignored her and went back to scrolling.

Nikka then elbowed me again. I just gave her a glare and went back to twitter. Not long after, she was elbowing me again but this time, it was harder.

I finally looked up to her and asked "what?" silently so that only less could hear.

She was eyeing the person infront of her and I still didn't figure out what she meant. "Huh?" I asked her again. She tilted her head to the person's direction so I looked up to see who was there and my body was kinda trembling. I didn't expect this person to be here! So it was all real...

Haylor is real...

And they were intertwining their fingers together. It really broke my heart. It suddenly became heavy and like it was falling from its place. I feel weird like I wanna go wild and start a cat fight. But Harry might get mad.

Gosh, I don't feel so good! I feel like I'm falling to pieces. I feel so broken. Like shattered. I don't want this feeling. I want it to get out of me. I HATE THIS FEELING!

"Are you feeling okay?" Eleanor asked and I just realized I have been looking at Harry's date the whole time.

"Wh-why wouldn't I be okay? Of course I am." I stammered, trying to sound convincing.

"We'll talk later." She said firmly. Eyeing me making me choke on my own saliva. Wel it's more like an order.

I didn't answer. I just slightly nodded.

"You okay, love?" Niall asked. Seriosuly, why is everybody all 'are you okay' to me and stuff. Isn't it obvious? I'm trembling inside! I may look kinda great outside but I'm shattered inside. I want this bitch out of my sight.

"Yeah... I'm cool" I smiled weakly at him. He didn't look convinced so I tried to let my smile go wide.

"Okay... well, we're almost there." He cheered, and gave back a smile.

"Can't wait" I smiled sweetly at the kind- hearted leprechaun.

When we arrived at the place, it was crowded with cameras, reporters and celebrities. Some aren't really familiar but they really look like a celebrity so I guess they are.

And the non celebrities are entering on the other side of the stadium. I mean non celebrities like the audiences and guests.

"Wait here..." Niall said leaving me in a place crowded with people.

Not knowing what else to do, I again opened my twitter account. Gosh, I feel addicted!

"Hey..." I hear someone say behind me so I turned around saw the one and only Ariana Grande in front of me.

I just stood there, stiffened. OMG! Ariane Grande. Cat from Victorious.

"H-hey..." I tried to say.

"You're Allyson Roberts, right?" she asked sweetly.

"Y-yeah... That's me."I managed to say.

"Well, it's nice meeting you. I'm Ariana by the way." she said.

"It's nice meeting you too." I said and we shook hands.

Being in this awarding night is dangerous! I need to make a run for it and release the fangirl out of my system!

"Well, I gotta go. I hope I'll see you again!" She waved goodbye.

I'm fund of watching nickelodeon that's why I know her...

"Hey, Ally." I heard an Irish accent say. I turned around faced Niall infront of me. God, he's still three inches taller than me. Poo!

"Hey!" I greeted.

"I want you to meet someone." He said and now, I really need to get out of here. I can't fangirl infront of the one and only Cher Lloyd! She's freaking gorgeous! I need to let these all out.

"Hi, you're Ally right? You are much prettier than I imagined!" OMG! I'm literally holding my breath now. And instead of answering, I just stood there not knowing what to do. Niall might have noticed it so he excused me from her and dragged me outside. And right there, I fangirled.

"OMG! Cher Lloyd!!! That was Cher Lloyd! Niall!!!! Cher Lloyd was right infront of me. And she said my name!!!! And she thinks I'm pretty! OMG! Cher freaking Lloyd!"

"Haha!" He laughed and I didn't mind. I was fangirling! I gotta get this feeling out!

"CHER FREAKING LLOYD!?!?! and... ARIANA FREAKING GRANDE!!!!"

"You also met Ariana?"

"YEAH! She called me first and I almost bursted my fangirling infront of her. And when Cher Lloyd came.... OMG! Good thing you brought me here!"

I was very happy until I saw Taylor and Harry again. Their fingers still intertwining. Niall noticed and followed my sight. He looked sad and I feel his pity towards me.

"Look, Ally... I'm sorry...." He started.

"No, Niall. It's completely fine." I said, managing a smile.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah..."

We then started walking towards the table where Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Zayn and his date are when an interviewer gently tapped my bare shoulder and asked me if maybe I could do a short interview with Niall. I asked Niall if it's okay sand we both agreed.

"1, 2, 3" The camera man started counting "and, go." he signalled.

"Good evening folks, we're live in the British Stadium where the awardings are held. And here I am with the world's heart thrub Niall Horan and his date Ally Roberts. So, Ally, why didn't you come with Harry as your date?" stupid question!

"Er... I... He... uh...." I was stammering. Luckily, Niall covered me "We're just here as friends and Harry already asked Taylor."

"Well, that gotta hurt." she added.

"It does" I whispered to myself.

"What was that, honey?" the interviewer asked. "N-nothing. I said that I'm happy that Harry is with Taylor. He can always follow what his heart wants so, it's alright."

"Well, Niall, many fans had been wondering. Do you have any special girl? I mean, we all know that you aren't currently dating anyone and many fans out there might be wondering if there is anyone special deep down your heart."

"Well, there are many..."

"And who could that be?"

"Sorry.. I don't know the names of my fans out there."

"You're quite cheesy lad. Your fans are really something. So, Ally, I heard you can sing. Can you give us a sample?" She asked handing the microphone to me.

Me? sing? wait, what? Huh?

"What song?" I asked.

"Any song, deary."

Any song... so I picked Cher Lloyd's Want You Back. Oh, Harry! I want you back!!!

"Ehem..." I cleared my throat.

"Hey... Boy you never had much game, thought I needed to upgrade. So I went and walked away- eh- eh. Now, I see you've been hanging out with that other girl in town, looking like a pair of clowns- oh- oh. Remember all the things that you and I did first?" Date, kiss, Holding hands... "And now you're doing them with her" You're doing it with Taylor! "Remember all the things that you and I did first? You got me, got me like this..." I continued singing, feeling the lyrics and relating it to my situation with Harry and Taylor.

"Nice!" Cher suddenly came out of nowhere and cheered behind me.

"Great voice!" She said, pinched my cheek and went away.

"That's it folks, Ally Roberts and Niall Horan from One Direction!"

After the interview, the interviewer thanked us for the time and went searching for another celebrity.

"Gosh, that was tiring!" I muttered.

"You're telling me!"

"Hey, guys!" Eleanor greeted us as we reached the table.

"Liam, who's your date?" I asked.

"She's still in the bathroom, nice voice by the way. We were just listening to you guys on your interview" okay, this is awkward... so that means he also heard the Harry and Taylor part... Gosh, can't this day get any worse.

"Yehey, Danielle! You're here!" Eleanor shrieked. I turned around to see the Danielle Peazer right infront of me. This day has also got better!

Again, I held my breath trying to hide the fangirl inside me.

"Excuse us..."Niall said grabbing my hand and he again led me outside so that I can fangirl and shriek and stuff.

----------------

It's Taylor Swift.

Ally new that she was trouble when.she walked in. Shame on Taylor!

I hope you guys like it! I love you all!!!

Love lots,

-aliistyles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
13.4K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
790 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
10.3K 127 24
Lucy Hale is a hardcore Directioner with front row tickets to see the boys. However, her dad ruins her chances to meet the boys of her dreams when he...