An Angel's Feather

By Hashvi

Through the fire of valley, I must walk alone... Into the world of darkness unknown... Where my destiny leads... More

The Beginning
The First Glance..
The Bonding that takes my pain away!!!
The Author's Note
The Confrontation-1
The Author's Note
Author's note
The Confrontation-2
My Blue eyes finally completed it's search...
Truth is always bitter...
Author's note
Just feel my pain!!!
U cant hide from me!!
Author's Note
I wish you were here!!!
Author's Note
The Cry of War!!!
Alive!!!
Meeting with The Devil himself!!!
Tell me the truth...
Author's Note
Bearing my soul in a nightmare!
The Battle Calling!
An Evening Gift!
Train till it hurts!
The Grey Mystery to solve...
Author's Note
The Fallen story...
The Sacrifice...
Author's Note
The Mission is afoot!!...
The Beauty in front of me...
I trust you!!!
Who are you!?
How can i hurt you!?
My Undying Love for you...
Meeting Black and Blue!!!
I dare you to stay with your enemies!!!!
Facing the Reality....
The Author's Note
FACE ME!
Withering away!
My Ultimate Revelation...
Sliver ones!
Slightly Whacked!!
All Hail The Queen!!!
Inner Battle....
The Gathering of Army!
My Sweet Revenge...
Author's Note
Where It All Began with an Everlasting Wish....
Words I Never Said!!!
The Barrier of the worlds!!
Tried a poem too! ;)
At the Fallen's feet, by the God's side!!!
Epilogue - A Hellish Wedding!
Author's note!!!

If you are here, then I am gonna be okay!!!

794 37 6
By Hashvi

I don't know if I m gonna be okay... If they will not accept me for who I m...!? But they did.... And I m on cloud nine!!!

My best friends who are part of me... More than my family.... They gladly accept me.... But I know they have so many questions in their minds!!! I will answer them all....

Dad, Gabriel and Raphael greeted them... I can see the tension in my friends' eyes... But Dad made them quite comfortable...

"Don't worry.... We are not going to hurt you guys...After all you are my daughter's family..." Dad smiled at me...
"Human..." Raphael snapped at me...
I gave him a cold look and he sat back crouching on the sofa...

After a brief meeting.... I took them to my room... I know the moment I close my door, Scarlett will be the first to freak out....

"OH...MY DAMN...." Clarence put a hand on her mouth and Katherine signaled her to slow it down... I hate being right at some times.... "Y...You're an angel...." He pulled me to my bed and sat beside me... "Ummm... Nope... I am Angel's daughter...." I snapped at her and she rolled her eyes... "Its one in the same, you dumbass...!!!" "No...its not.... I have angel's blood in me... But I m not an angel..."

Clarence raised an eyebrow, "Are you gonna have wings...!?" I looked at her and narrowed my eyes... "Nope.... Not that I wish for.... I told you guys, I m not an angel....i have an angel's blood.."
Katherine sighed... "Not to mention, An Archangel's blood.... " I looked at her and she gave a sweet smile... "But how!? " Clarence draw my attention towards her. "He created me from his own flesh and blood.... I m first of my kind.... " "And probably the last too.... " Scarlett shrugged... I hope she is right...

We talked hours like that... They knew about the creature but asked me who it was... Trust me, I m still finding that answer!! Was my only word!!!

They all were staying in my room and I asked William to pass this message to Mr. Lockwood... Hope he doesn't mind it.... William bowed down and I told him a millionth time to stop it but he just won't listen to me....

My friends were fast asleep... I can make out that they were tired... And plus, they have a lot to process about me... What happens when one day you find out that your best friend is an Archangel's daughter and there is a killer creature out to get her...

I can't let anything happen to them... I can't lose them.... I went out to the lawn and saw Dad standing there...

"Hey, Dad!!!" I put a hand on his shoulder and he pulled me closed to him... "You know, I never was clear about the purpose why I was creating you... Perhaps my love for humans was too strong that I can't let them slip in darkness and just sit there and do nothing about it..." He sighed and I smiled at him....

"Dad, I m strong okay... Sure, I need a lot of practice for my powers and my offensive and defensive skills.... But hey, I m Archangel Michael's daughter.... Defender of heaven... I have powers from Gabriel and Raphael.... With a good amount of input .. I m preety sure the output is gonna be good..." I hugged him... "It has to be great... Because I can't afford to lose you again... I cant... " I smiled and he kissed my forehead....

I can tell he was worried about me ... About the coming war... I think he knows who is after me... But he said this isnt the right time to tell me...

I felt two more arms around me and I looked up... Gabriel and Raphael was hugging us too... "Give us a huggie too, Michael..." Raphael pouted like a baby... I started laughing out loud.... "Yeah... We feel so alone...."Gabriel did the same.... "Guys... You are making me uncomfortable...." Dad's body tensed and I started laughing more...
"Oh...come on.... She is our daughter too....remember...!?" Raphael wincked an eye on me and I smiled...
"Fine..." That's all Dad's said...

We all took each other in embrace... The one that we waited for an eternity... I have never felt so good and comfortable before... Because now I know... Where I belong....

Just then.... Something was not feeling right... There was a slight crack in my body ... Near my heart.... As the time stopped.... And I saw him again....

His evil smirk grew wider as he made his way towards my room.... Nooo... My friends.... I tried to shout to them but it was late...

I ran up to them... And blast my door open... And I felt stunned what I saw next...

The ground shattered beneath... A ray of heat erupted... I screamed at them to stay back but they were being hypnotised.... Ashen hands were rising from the crack and I ran towards them... But I couldn't reach it... Tears were flowing from their eyes but they didn't stop.... 'GUYS... STOP PLEASE.... JUST STOP.... BLOODY HELL... LOOK AT ME...' I was screaming at the top of my voice but they didn't stop... They all said together, 'We Love you...' And stepped closer...

The ashen hands grabbed them... I can see blood gushing out from their body were they were touching them... 'NOOOOOOO......PLEASE......' I tried to reach them... But they only thing that I saw was their faces covered with blood and they were screaming my name.....

As they were dragged in hell.....

Hey, guys... So how did u all liked my story until now... Pls leave comments and thanks for ur votes... Love you.. All ...

Happy wattpadding!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...