My Sweet Revenge...

Darkness prevails in my heart, like an open wound! Constantly trying to crawl his way out and destroy every single thing HE preciously loved...

Lucifer's POV

That one fateful day, I decided to end his rule....
But met with shameless defeat by My Brother....
Whom he trusted blindly to follow HIS footsteps....
Without seeing the equal madness that prevails in HIS heart too....

Cast out! Defeated! Tortured! Corrupted!

I still remember that day when he trembled seeing my all power, how I can turn his creations against him... I became the one with the Darkness, while HE basked in the Light!! People say I invented this dark sides, but do they know I belonged to HIM once... How could I know about all these, if it weren't HIS idea? He knew someone would dare him, he knew someone would stand against HIM... He needed a sacrifice, who would make HIM look all good and worth living and dying for!

My manifestations, my creatures are the one born from the Darkness!

I never wanted to cross any boundaries of our pact made between us! But now, I had enough! He planted a plan to forge a weapon so strong that it will overthrow ME and MY KINGDOM FOREVER! I will never ever let it happen.

The chattering voices of my creations sounded the hollow depths of my kingdom... 'Throw them into the pit of fire, let them be tortured for eternity!!' HE shouted at us.... I will have my revenge on HIM... When I will kill his precious weapon, HIS dearest Angelica... And I will drag her into HIS kingdom and rip her apart in pieces, in front of HIS eyes!!

I walked these fiery grounds for eternity... and I will hide no more at all...
"My fellow Demons and my Beloved Creatures! Tonight is the night we all have been waiting for! I know, we all have been forced to live in these shallows depths of Hell for eternity, but I will make you FREE today... You all will lay waste to HIS world... Tear it apart, crush it beneath your feet... We will march and break through the Circle Barrier, which separated us for years from the Middle Earth.... Then After defeating my fellow brothers and sisters, I will be feeding you all the eternal Blood blessed by HIS almighty... And YOU ALL WILL BE IMMORTAL!!!" my voice echoed through and they all roared loudly all ready to claim the victory which is OURS forever!

I called my other six angels... My companions in this barren world!

Mammon
Asmodeus
Leviathan
Beelebub
Satan
Belphegor

These are my... what Humans used to say is? Comrades!! They are also waiting for their own set of revenge in this battle...
"My friends, we are going to face our enemies once again... But don't even..." "... You are worried about Angelica, aren't you?" Leviathan spoke loudly... "We are Demon Lords! She can't..." I twisted my hand and Leviathan fell to the ground, gasping for air... "YOU DARE QUESTION ME LIKE THAT!" I shouted at him while he winced in pain. I stepped ahead, while others lowered their steps back...

"DON'T EVER FORGET YOUR PLACE HERE! YOU OF ALL, WON'T LEND YOUR HAND ON ANGELICA, OR THEY WILL FACE THEIR DEATH IN THE MOST BRUTAL WAY!" They all limbered back, bowing their heads in front of me, showing their submission forever...

Angelica is MINE! I will have her for my own fucking revenge and then I will turn my gaze towards my BOY! Drake.... I feel him resenting me whenever I tried to contact him... My blood boils when I see him, living with my filthy brothers and sisters, because of whom I am in this situation... Stuck forever!!! After my plan, killing Angelica and those righteous Angels... I will turn my boy to merge being one with the darkness...

Angelica, I am coming for you.... Get ready......

Angelica's POV

'Angelica, I am coming for you.... Get ready......'

His cold voice is the ultimate warning for me....

He will come for me and won't stop until he gets his revenge....

I tried to open my eyes and saw a heavy arm across my waist... It was Drake. After Lillian's incident, he never leave me for one second! He shifted lightly and pulled me near him... "Drake, I need to go to washroom..." His fingers were making circles on my stomach and I was feeling so damn good... "Baby, please... I really need to go..." "Okay... but come back to bed again..." he kissed my cheek and let me go.
I went inside and got freshen up... When I came back, Drake was sitting on the bed and he was smiling at me... I went near him and he pulled me on his lap... "Are you feeling, okay?" he asked me, kissing my cheek. I pecked his lips and said, "I am okay, Drake... just stop worrying okay?" He met his forehead with mine and sighed... "You know, I can't lose you, Angel! I promise you I will always be by your side no matter what happens... just don't ever push me away from you..." His grey eyes, held sadness... I kissed his eyes and said, "I won't ever push you away, Drake... I promise..."

He kissed me with a promise that will seal us together forever... Till Eternity!!

So, what you think abt the bad guy's point of view?

Pls Make Mr. Comment box happy!!!!

Till then, hold your breaths for the coming ride!!!

Happy wattpadding!!! ;)