Slightly Whacked!!

Don't get carried away if you are trusted with a great power....!!!

Angelica's POV

An undefined pain...

A calling...

A burden...

Life and Death...

I don't know from which I was too scared!!!

The sweet morning sun rays brazed my skin... A sudden warmth spread in my body! I sighed dreamingly.... I yawned and tried to open my eyes... But the lights and the colors were too intense.... I groaned loudly...

"What the hell???" I shouted and pulled my covers over my head! But just then I realized I was not in my house... "Okayyy...  Where the hell I am???" I got up from the smooth and silky bed and opened my door.... And my eyes were wide open... "I am definitely not in my house...!!" I rubbed my head trying to remember what happened last night... And where is Dad!? I tried to search for my phone but couldn't find it...

Just then I heard someone's voice...

"Hiii, beautiful! Wow!! You look refreshing!"

I looked at him... His dark black hair, his grey beautiful eyes ... Wait!? Do I know this guy? He came near me and grabbed me by my waist and kissed me... And by God!! That was the best feeling ever... I started kissing him back... Slowly... Wait!!? Why I am doing this..? I was knocked back in my senses as someone poured a bucket of cold water on me...

I pushed him away... He was stunned!!! "What happened, Angel!?" His eyes were so damn deep, and the way he was making me feel I was going numb!!! "Stay away from me!! Who are you!? And why the hell I am here?" He didn't said a word and was staring me with utter disbelief! "Answer me, Dammit!!" He took a step closer and I step back... "Angel!! Its me! Drake! What's wrong? You don't recognized me???" He was coming closer and closer... Suddenly, I saw a dark apparition behind him... Some very dark aura emitted from him... But somewhere I was getting vibes of calmness and protection too....

Girl!!! Snap out of your fantasy!! He is a bloody stranger!!!

I ran past him as he was calling me repeatedly!! Suddenly I bumped into four other hot looking guys... A flash of light emerged from them... Three of them were white and one of them was black... "Honey... What's wrong??" One with the blue eyes caught hold of my wrist and pulled me closer... I was now beyond scared!! Who are they??? I pushed him with all my might and he flew across the hall and crashed in the wall... Now! Thats gonna leave a mark on it!!! Each and everyone was staring at me with their eyes wide and mouth open... The guy who called him Drake went near the blue eyed guy and helped him up....

"Listen..." I told them taking my steps back.... "I don't know you all... Look if you let me go now, I swear to God I won't press any sort of charges on you... Trust me... My Dad must be worried sick without me and I got to...." "Your Dad?" The blue eyed person looked at me... "Angel... I am right here, Honey...!" What??? "Look, Sir!! I am talking about my father... Mr. Sameul O'Bane... Pls let me..." I stumbled back and fell with some sheet of papers... They all tried to help me but I warned them... "NOOO... Stay the hell away from me..." I took those paper and saw the date on it... It was around 4 months back... And the headlines just shocked me like Hell and I got freeze in place as I read them...

"THE FAMOUS AND PRESTIGE PROFESSOR OF UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, COMMITTED SUICIDE! THE REASON ARE STILL UNKNOWN... AND HER DAUGHTER, ANGELICA MICHAEL O'BANE IS ALSO VANISHED... HER WHEREABOUTS ARE UNKNOWN TOO!!!"

The ground beneath me shook violently and I tried to calm myself down... Nooo... It can't be! My father is not dead...!!!

I looked over them... And cried out a deafening roar... All the glass windows, vases everything shattered to pieces... And a loud pain erupted in my body as I feel unconscious and fell on the floor.....

So, guys! I m back with brand new slightly whacked persona of Angelica... You will come to know the reason behind her memory loss...

And so much love to all of u, who loved my story... And voted for it... Have this stress buster and stick to find out more...

Till then....

Happy wattpadding!!!