Where It All Began with an Everlasting Wish....

I watched the skies stain red as blood...

I walked the barren lands which are being dried as hay...

I looked at the ashen smoke which rises high...

As I watched the entire cities rumbled to stones...

Because I was the one who cause all this wreckness...

Destroying the Light as I got one with Darkness!!

Angelica's POV

I opened my eyes, as it blazed bright blue... My body was clad in white silver armour... I looked around and saw a glistening crowd, ready to fight beside me to their death... I sighed...

'You are leading them to their death....' A sharp hissing voice pierced my ear!

'You are weak, Angelica! You are Evil... You know they will all die and you will be responsible for it...' His voice set a deathly blow to my heart...

I closed my eyes and whispered, 'your tactics are lame, Lucifer! You think I will lead them to their death... But what do you know about sacrificing yourself for the sake of your loved ones...? NOTHING!!'

His madly laugh sent chills down my spine... 'Really, Angelica? You are that naïve? You think your beloved Almighty wishes good for you? You think he hasn't plan anything for you? YOU ARE MISTAKEN!'

A sharp pain, pulled me in a trance....

I was thrown across the marble floor forcibly... I looked around and I was in some kind of old palace... I stood up and saw myself clad in old fashioned clothes.... God, this trances is really pissing me off!! A sharp hissing sound made me turn my back and I found myself standing in the most beautiful garden ever... I stood by a tree, so majestic and beautiful!! Wait!? How did I end up here?

That tree was so tempting, I was fighting my urge to just touch it! Suddenly, a long black snake appeared around the trunk of it and hissed at me... I was taken aback and stumbled but someone's hands got me mid-air... I turned around to see an old man, holding me, his eyes piercing mine... I couldn't make what colour was it? But I am sure I could see all the colours in his eyes... The snake came on the ground and hissed loudly... The old man made me stand properly and looked at the snake, "YOU DARE SUMMON ME HERE!?" Wait? I heard this voice before... Is he...? My thought hanged on the thinnest string in the air... I watched that snake turned and a black mist flowed around it! When I watched at the mist clearing, I was shocked to see Lucifer stand in front of us in his all glory!!

He mocked at me and said, "Come on! I just wanted a good quick word with you, Your Highness!" He looked at him. I knew he is not just some random mysterious person, He was Him... He was God himself... I just couldn't believe my stupid eyes I am seeing him in front of me... and this is not just some ordinarily garden, this is the Garden of Eden! I gasped in shock... "Yes, Angel! This is exactly the spot where it all began!" Lucifer looked at Him in disgust... "The place where your kind was punished by your ravishing madness, Lucifer!" He replied calmly... Lucifer chuckled humourlessly...

"Surely, you didn't do anything at all, Old Man!" Anger boiled in me, when Lucifer disrespected Him... "And you are just simply, an eternity old fucking dick head! Why you brought me here?" "Whoa whoa! Princess of Heaven... Didn't Almighty taught you how to respect the elders?" he motioned his index finger at himself... Idiot! I muttered under my breath... "You are in need to learn some manners!" he looked at Him, and smirked... Something is going inside his head... A sharp glint passed through his dark eyes and I fell on the grass wincing in pain...

I heard soft cries of a small baby boy... His mother was trying to calm him... After some time, a man came inside, all tired and weary! "Did you get anything today?" Her voice was quivering. "No." replied the man with a sigh. "Why God doing this to us? How can He not see our pain?" she cried softly. The days passed by in vain... As the man tried to beg people to lend him some money to cure his son's illness. One day, the man passed by a woman and asked for her help. She explained him that she have a medicine she purchased from someone and send him to that man... That wretched person gave him the wrong drugs in exchange for his blood... The old man hastily ran back to his house and gave the meds to his son... his son health got a bit better! But at that same night, he went to check his son. When he reached there, his son wasn't breathing at all. He checked the meds and saw his cat had tasted it too and died... he screamed loudly and his wife came there running. She saw his son dead and couldn't move at all... she just stood there like a ghost! The man got made with rage, took out a knife and got near his beautiful wife and stabbed her to death... He then set ablaze his house where he lived and died with his family.....

I was pulled back and was still shivering with all those pent up feelings...

Love, Trust, Hatred, Rage, Madness, Sadness, Treachery.... Every single one of them...

I watched Lucifer's eyes blazing with anger and God's eyes softening seeing my pain... I tried to get up and stood weakly in front of them... There stood, two defining powers in front of me... I just can't think who is right or wrong... I whimpered back, holding my tears. "Angel..." He came near me. I stepped back... "Look at her now! She saw what you are capable of..." Lucifer step near Him. "You are a Manipulator!" He got a bit mad at Lucifer. "Is he?" I said softly.

"You razed your wrath upon us, when you think we have left astray from our path! You have given us free will, but yet we are meant to follow the leaders! Whether they are corrupted or sinned, it just doesn't matter... Did you feel no remorse when the weak gets weaker and the strong gets invincible? Don't you hear our heartily prayers tending to ask you for strength...? They only way you think is to wipe out the old and build in new one! HAVENT WE WORSHIPPED YOU ENOUGH?" I yelled at Him...

"Who had all these sins wrapped under the jar of blessings? Pain follows through relief, happiness follows through sadness... Death follows the life... Then why the hell you made us in your IMAGE?" He looked me with such a face, which made me feel I lost everything... I looked at Lucifer, "I know you are trying to prove your point that you weren't evil since the beginning, but that doesn't make you any different than Him... You decided to walk down this path, rather than to fight what you felt is wrong! You gave in the feeling to be one with the Darkness and you become one! Doesn't make you right, asshole! But don't even think for one second that I will forgive what you have done all this time..."

I walked right past them and turned around to tell them one last thing...
"I know now, we, humans are bad and good too... But we are capable of healing ourselves to get out of the chains of wickedness... There is one word for it... HOPE... We hope to pass our bad times, helping each other! We hope for our good times to last a little longer... We hope for every single thing! So, I will fight this battle in the name of our Lady Freedom, Hope! And I will sign over my last wish before my death, if it comes for me..." I bowed at them mockingly and left the place where it all began with a promise of everlasting Hope for us...

.............

Omg! This is the ultimate confession!

Don't be silent readers... Comment what you think?

Happy wattpadding!