The Barrier of the worlds!!

This is going to be the last battle between us... and it will decide the fate of humanity forever...

Angelica's POV

We reached the battleground finally! A slight shimmering curtain like wail is what separates us from the Hell... And by the looks of it! It getting weaker by the second... I took in deep breath and watched my fellow comrades and The Watchers taking their stances for the battle... I knew it in my heart, that Lucifer will do anything to win this battle... I have to think like him, in a fucking mad way to stop him in his plans...

I closed my eyes and I heard His voice...

Angel, please be strong! Don't fight because I made you for it... Fight for what you feel right and bravely... The Fate of humanity depends on it...

I took it in deep breath and opened by eyes... We all could hear the roars and screeching screams of all the demon horde from the other side. I mind-linked to my family!

Listen to me, we are going to divide ourselves here... I have to take care of all the six demon lords to weaker Lucifer! Distract him as much as you can... Keep him off my tail!!! I will take the lead on the Lords with some of the Watchers...

Nooooo..... I will be by your side Angel! Drake's desperate voice echoed in my mind...

Please Drake, you have be there fighting Lucifer! Keep him away from me while I kill the Demon Lords...

He sighed quietly when the barrier shook violently... They all agreed to my terms and I looked ahead... I heard a loud thud and saw ripples on the barrier... They are coming... I looked up the sky and the clouds thundered loudly and a light break through them and engulfed me... I took a sharp breath and opened my sharp blue eyes... I am ready! The Barrier shattered in front of me and a gush of hot air passed through us... The Barrier is gone!!

The clouds changed violently and the sky became redder... I looked amidst the mist and saw thousands of demons waiting and snarling towards us... My army is ready!! And then my eyes fell on Lucifer and he smirked at me... The Game is on, Angelica!!! He raised his hand and the demon horde charged towards us... I touch my sliver slit and it changed into a shining sword! I swished it in air and stuck in the ground, a large wave of light emerged from it and spread, killing the first wave of the horde... The Battle begins!!!

All the Angels and the demons charges at each other... I looked at Dad and he lead Gabriel and others and went to distract Lucifer... I know his Demon Lords are tough to kill... I looked at the Elder Watcher and he showed me where the first one is... Mammon- The Greedy Lord! I ran up through the crowd, killing and sweeping the path... Mammon snarled at me and the watchers cornered him, "Hello, Angelica! Pleasure to meet you!" I smirked back and my sword shined brightly... He ran towards me and our swords met clinging! He swished his hand and I felt hard and fell back... I touched the ground and closed my eyes! Strong roots uprooted from the earth and clutched him tightly pulling him in the ground... His red eyes shined bright and he tried to get himself free... I got back up and put a foot on his shoulder and my sword touched his neck... "I free this World from the clutches of your greed, Mammon!!" And with one swish his head fell to the ground and he turned into dust!! My heart felt at a bit peace....

The Elder said, "Princess! We found other!" I looked around and saw Asmodeus and Leviathan together... I looked over Drake as he kept fighting with the others and Lucifer charged at them madly... I turned my hands and the roots travelled underground and made a high wall around Lucifer, blocking him... Others turned around and nodded a smile at me!! Out of Blue, something hit me and I fell back... a sharp pain erupted in my arm as I watched the two demon lords smirking at me... I threw my sword at Asmodeus and he fell on the ground, wincing badly. I ran up Leviathan and hold his head and he screamed in pain... The Demons were screeching and ran towards me, but the watchers kept them at bay... "You make people burned in envy, Lord Leviathan! Now you will be burned by ME!!" Fire erupted in my hands as I ripped his head off... as his body fell back, I gripped my sword which was stuck in Asmodeus chest, and ripped him in half... They both turned to dust in seconds... I heard a loud roar from back as Lucifer blasted a charged heat wave throwing others back... Oooooo..... He is uber super galactic pissed right now!! I smirked and got on ground touching it... Suddenly, water droplets started falling, healing the Angels injuries... Lucifer couldn't quite understand what was happening... He cried in frustration and a wave of hounds charged over me... CRAP!!!

I ran fast as I can only to be met by royally pissed three demon lords...
Beelzebub
Satan
Belphegor
I sighed and saw as the hounds charged over me but the watchers were trying the best to stop them... Suddenly, one of them fall on the ground and blasted. A streak of light appeared and lit up in the sky... "Our Master calls us home!!!" They all cheered and a small smile formed on my lips... I turned back and saw all the lords charging at me... Suddenly, I heard two flapping sounds and saw Raphael and Gabriel standing beside me... "You didn't thought we will let you have all the fun all!" Raphael winked at me and we charged at them! Satan swished his sword at me and I got a scratch near my stomach! I winced in pain but got back up. My eyes shined bright blue and Satan eyes widened in shock! I charged at him and climbed at him, twisting him on ground. I plunged my sword in him and he died... I turned my hands and I grabbed both the lords on ground! Raphael and Gabriel hold them there and I crushed their heads, turning them into dust...
I got up and looked over them... their touches calmed me a bit down.

Now, there is only me and Lucifer!!! And I will ripped him apart the way he ripped my parents out of life!!!!!

Hey guys!!! I am back!!!

So this is the starting of battle...

Don't be silent readers!!!

Comment your views!!!

Happy wattpatting!!!