Tell me the truth...

My friends were dragged to hell... My foster parents were ripped apart in pieces... All because of me... Because I was weak...

I snapped out of the trance and was thrown on the lawn... My eyes were snapped up looking at him in eyes... His yellow eyes bored in mine... Mad with rage...

"ARE YOU BLOODLY OUT OF YOUR MIND!? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!?" His head snapped where Dad, Raphael and Gabriel came running towards us... "How dare you throw my daughter like that!?" Dad got mad at him...

"If she wouldnt have been this stupid than I wouldnt have done that... She went to him... He was this close getting his hands on her..." At once all their eyes landed on me... "Honey, why would you do that!? You know we are trying to pro..." Gabriel didn't dare to finish his scentence as he saw me clutching my hands in fists, scowling at him...

"Protect me!? From Lucifer!?" Their eyes widened in shock... "This was the reason why you all were not telling me..." I snapped at Dad, " Dad, my friends were dragged in hell ALIVE!! My foster parents were killed and torned to pieces... What more were you afraid of Dad...!? That I couldn't handle the truth or I would lose this battle to him!?" He sighed...

"Do you want to know the truth!?" The yellow eyes stared in mine... I knew who he was before... Archangel Ezekiel... Dad came in between... He stopped Ezekiel... "Its okay, Michael... She has to know..." Raphael pulled me up in an embrace, soothing me... "Just breathe in and breathe out..." I tried to smile at him...

Ezekiel came and stood in a stance and said,

Through Fire of Valley, I must walk alone...

Into the world of darkness unknown...

Where my destiny leads to Fate a glory...

To free the loved ones upon whom came the curse to be with me...

Nor shall Fear will able to stop me...

Nor shall Death that haunts me...

I was born with a blessing...

To heal Earth on which we all...

Rest till Eternity...

And I was pulled in a trance...

I was outside a cave... The grass is no more on the ground and the sky was a deep red... I heard screams coming from the tunnel...So I ran in... When I came to a halt... A heat wave passed through me... I opened my eyes and was horrified... Thousands of demons was chattering and tearing, feasting on human flesh... The screams of pain were too excruciating...