Meeting with The Devil himself!!!

How could he do this to me!? What does he want with me!? WHY!? I was screaming at the top of my voice, scratching the floor to open up... But it won't... And they are gone...

I know I was damned.... He want me... And now he is gonna get me....

I went storming out on the lawn... I don't know what came over me... I kneel down and took a sharp intake of breath... Dad, Gabriel and Raphael came behind me... They were screaming my name... But I didn't give a damn... I closed my eyes and let the numbness took over me....

I can here clattering voice of chains... Someone was dragging something.... My friends... NO.... They were being shacked and their body has bruises and burn marks with claws on it.... HE SURELY WILL PAY FOR THIS... I went after them trying to mask my scent... I know they didn't taught me anything... But I trust myself and my powers enough to get them out of here... Even if that means me being condemned in Hell forever....

I saw that demon throw my friends in front of the hooded figure... His voice was damn cold as ice, 'My beautiful princesses.... Welcome to my home...' He put his index finger up and they all compelled to look at him...
'What the hell you want with her...!?' Clarence voice was strong but her body flinched a little.... And he laughed like a maniac... 'Sweeties... I just want her to be mine... Queen of hell... Come on... Is that a bad thing!?' I looked at him in rage... I will tear his head off...
'You can never reach her... She is stronger than you...' He came near Scarlett and my hands turned into fists...

'She is already here, Scar...' He looked up directing his gaze on me... Shit.. HOW CAN HE SENSE ME!? 'I can sense you sweetheart... You're heartbeats are like music to my ears... I can dance around on it...' He took a step back, taunting me... 'Come on, Angelica... Won't you play with me!?' The way he say my name always makes my blood boil....

I stepped out of the shadow and looked at him, 'Who are you!? And what you want with me!?' He laughed again...DAMMIT... DID I SAID SOMETHING FUNNY!? 'Wait...he didn't told you about me...!? Poor Michael... Still making decision about you...' He took a step towards me...
'Stop right there... Just open your damn hood and show me your face...' I was the one taunting him now... 'Really, honey... Will you be able to recognize me!?' The moment he took it off my world came to a stop....

I couldn't breathe... I couldn't see... My vision started to blur.... No...this is wrong...how can it be!? The one who was standing in front of me.... Was THE MORNING STAR HIMSELF...

I tumbled down and my thoughts were dragged back...

I was watching sunset near a beautiful tree... The clouds look much softer than before... Suddenly my head snapped back at someone's voice... It was Dad...and man, he looked pissed!! I watched closely when there was someone else too... He was tall and looked beautiful...unlike Dad his features were quite different... His golden eyes shined bright as sun... Dad approached him, 'Lucifer...' This one word made my heart lurched with fear...

I snapped back to the present when he was smriking at me... His golden hair was now black...the deepest black from which even light can't escape... His golden eyes were now grey and cold...I can't see any emotions in them....

He turned from the heart of heaven to the heart of hell!!! The Devil himself!!!

Before I can do anything... A shadow appeared in front of me and last thing I remember was my friends face mouthing at me...that....

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT!!!

Hey, guys!!! Sorry this chapter is small but I revealed a biggie.... Hope u all enjoy and have fun reading.... Pls leave ur comments... I am waiting for it....

Love you guys....

Happy wattpadding!!!