Who are you!?

If trust and love between two souls are strong and immortal, they can overcome any obstacles in their life!!

I don't know how I am going to make Drake understand what is he!? Who is he? The mere thought of hurting him, gives me a creepy feeling!!!

Oh, God! Give me strength to deliver the truth... I can only hope he will not hate me!!

After our cute moment in diner, I called him to an abandoned park, located outside the residential area! What happens if he goes all mad!? He may harm the people living there!! So, this seems like a good idea!!!

I watched at the skies, the setting sun gave it a golden look... I breathe in the fresh air and found a smiliar pair of arms around my waist... Drake pulled me to him and gave a sweet kiss on my cheek, "Hello! Beautiful!! Umm... May I ask why we are in this abandoned park!? What is going on in your head!?" He smirked up an evil smile and my body gets heated up violently... Oh God, please don't make this more difficult for me!

"Not the peculiar thoughts you are having on your mind right now...!" I said putting my hands on his chest... He touched his forehead with mine and looked at me, as if I am the very thing that his life depends on... I broke out from that intense feeling he gave me and pulled out of his embrace...

"There is something I need to tell you...and your touch is distracting me!" He smiled at me and crossed his arms... I sighed softly and started...

"Do you believe in Angels or Demons!?" He cocked his eyebrow and nodded at me. "I believe they might exist! Because I am looking at my angel right now..." He winked at me and my legs were melting at his words... "Umm...no...not like that..." How I wished to tell him, he was right telling me that I am an angel but the first of it different kind!

"Okay.... I want to show something! Please close your eyes..." He looked at me, searching for some lame joke... "If I close my eyes, sweet pea! How will I see what you are trying to show me!?" He is now taunting me... My heart is near breaking to see his so full of light persona... And how I will break him! A tear ran down my cheek... He suddenly looked at me with pain and said, "Honey! What is it!? Why you are crying, Angel!?" He started walking towards me but I stopped him...

I closed my eyes and trust my powers... Suddenly the air around us changed and I heard Drake calling out my name... But I ignored it and revealed my true identity...

Drake's POV

I saw her changing right in front of my eyes... Her white hair shined like a star and her flush pink pale skin was perfectly glowing... And when she opened her eyes, they were a bright blue like the deepest ocean's color...