The Bonding that takes my pain away!!!

I sighed and blinked around...He was gone...His eyes...his voice...He gave so much comfort and when he left, that hole in my chest became open again...

When I turned around, i felt some cold thing in my hand along with the chit that he gave me...It was a silver heart with my name engraved on it... I remembered that this was a gift from someone on my 18th birthday...but i lost it somewhere and i was heartbroken...How did he found it out!? It was getting more and more hard for me to breath...

When i walked out, Scarlett, Clarence and Katherine came running towards me...we hugged each other tightly and cried...

Scarlett Brown, is my private sun!!! She is extermely cute and bubbly. Total crazy from head but smart and elegant in every way...Little overrated and stupid but she knows how to make me laugh bitterly...She is innocent from heart and we always make fun of her because of her ignorance of certain type of talks...

Clarence White, is my monsoon!!! My partner is crime...Total pyscho and bitch...but she always have a way of praising herself all the time... All her tricks and treats are way to cool and she always have a way to make me forget my pains...Her killing sarcasm bounces joyfully killing the damn walls of my sorrows....

And last is Katherine Anderson, my autumn!!! She is kind and soft in nature...Too damn mature...So mature that her jokes sometime shocks us... She is the one I always think off while drowning my sorrows to..hell!! Her sweet nature, her sense of profound morality always finds a way to get me out of my problems...

These are my three idiotic best friends...whom i love too much...
Scarlett clenched my so tight that it was getting hard to breath... Clarence ask me...Noooo.....more like...ordered me... We all gonna crash at her place...We had long chats and they made my hole vanished for a while...

After a day of all investigation, It was my Dad's funeral...I promised myself that i wouldn't cry...and i didn't.... I bid him farewell and swore vengence on those who made him do it...

After a tiresome night, we wished each other good night...and I was dragged in deep sleep...

Honey, you need to be strong for me...I had Dad's voice trembling before he jumped...I screamed as that creature screeched and lunged himself at me... Pain erupted from my body as his claws pushed deeper into me...You will be dead soon...You dont have to wait forever... You are not safe, Angel...He knows about you and your friends...That man whispered to me...His voice reducing the pain that creature had caused me...Find that man, honey...pls hurry up...My daughter....

I snapped out of dream...clenching to my chest where it hurt like hurt...Just then i saw scratch marks on my arms...Claws...I gasped... I jumped out of bed holding the silver heart close to me...I took that piece of paper and read it...

Name. Dioniyus Lockwood.

I took my laptop and searched for it...Bingo...He turned out to be a form of a personality in Vatican...Vatican...i thought, City of mysteries... I sighed and started packing my stuff...
I left a note, mentioning the reason for my sudden absence...I gave a last look at my wound in my hand...Claws...my blood ran cold...i cannot endangered the only people i have left whom i love too much...i have to leave...And ran fast as I could...

I was certain of three things...
1. My father was murdered in cold blood.
2.That person or creature whatever the hell was he, is after me...
3.The person who greet me in police station certainty called my daughter and his eyes were just like mine...

I need some answers...and i know i m gonna get them...anyhow...

Gosh, this is addictive!!! Hope u all r enjoying...pls do leave a comment and if u like pls vote too...

Happy wattpadding ...