The Gathering of Army!

Good and evil are two defined parts of our soul! U can't separate them, because they are bound together for eternity...

Angelica's POV

How can you live Angel? Knowing that you killed someone...?

Accept it that darkness prevails in your heart too!!!

NOOOOOO............

I snapped out of my dream screaming for what I have done!!!!

They all rushed to my side and I yelled at them, "STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!!"
I am not a small kid and now they should stop treating me like one... "I am okay! I am back... I just wanted to say I am sorry if I hurt anyone intentionally! I didn't mean it to happen at all...." Dad came near me and pulled me in his embrace, "You are here, Angel! Don't worry... You are safe now..." I chuckled humorlessly at him and said, "Safe..? Am I? You can save me from outer bad influence Dad! But how can you save me from my inner demon..!?" My eyes blazed bright blue...

"We don't have much time... Lucifer will be attacking in four days time during the blood moon... We have to gather everyone up and start laying out battle plans!!" I ordered them and leave to get ready....

Michael's POV

Yes my daughter has changed....

Killing Lillian has taken a huge toll on her.... But she is right! She has to be tough because she has to kill million demons that are coming for her... And I will always by her side no matter what happens.....

I closed my eyes and call upon my brothers and sisters....

The thunder strikes and they all came together.... I watched Angelica's lifeless face as she watched them and started laying out battle plans... With the rest of the groups..... Declan came to my side and said, "Give her some time... She is going through a lot... But I must say she is just like you.... While forming battle fields...." He smirked at me and I smiled... This is the ultimate lasting battle Earth will ever know off... We have to win at any cost...

I prayed to Him... To deliver us strength to fight the darkness...

"... So, they will be thousand or millions... We don't know the exact amount at all... But I know, Lucifer will gather every dark creature from the corner of Hell to unleash them in this battle... We need more reinforcements!!" I heard her....
I sighed, and looked at her. Her eyes met mine and she smiled! My daughter will pass through this! 'I will, Dad!! I promise!' She whispered in my mind...

Dionysus came after a very long time! I sent him to meet someone who I know will stand by my side no matter what happens!

They are called The Watchers!! They are angels dispatched to Earth to watch over the humans. They soon begin to lust for human women and, at the prodding of their leader Samyaza, defect en masse to illicitly instruct humanity and procreate among them. The offspring of these unions are the Nephilim, savage giants who pillage the earth and endanger humanity. Samyaza and his associates further taught their human charges arts and technologies such as weaponry, cosmetics, mirrors, sorcery, and other techniques that would otherwise be discovered gradually over time by humans, not foisted upon them all at once. Eventually God allows a Great Flood to rid the earth of the Nephilim, but first sends Uriel to warn Noah so as not to eradicate the human race.

The Watchers are bound "In the valleys of the Earth" until Judgment Day.

Suddenly, the ground shook violently and I knew they all arrived! Their stomping feet, the rumbling and thundering voices is more than enough to give us goose bumps... I felt a soft hand over my arm and saw Angelica smiled at me... "Let's hope, they can agree with us!" She sighed. "They are here to help us, Angel!!" I winked at her.

We all went out and looked over them... They stood so tall in front of us! They are cursed to be chained with the Earthly elements... Golems is the best way to describe them. Animated by the in animated elements!! Though we knew during the Big Flood, they all passed away but still few of them remained... They all came near us and one of the golems came forward!

"Your Majesty! It's an honor to serve for humans once again!" The Leader spoke bowing its head towards Angelica!

"Thank you for helping us in this battle... I am sure He will grant your entry into His kingdom once again!" Angelica bowed down to him too and spoke softly.

"Our Lives are in your hands, Princess!" The Leader stopped and glared when he saw Drake near Angelica, his arm was around her waist...
"U!! How dare you go near our princess?" His thundering voice challenged Drake. His gazed locked on me and I sighed at him.

"I am with Angelica in this battle... I am fighting for humans!" He calmly spoke and bow his head at him... The Leader grumbled lowly... Angelica stepped between them and said, "The Blood moon is in four days! We are less in numbers but our will is strong. Just trust each other and protect their backs!! This is the last battle the Earth will never know about... The Fate of the World rests in our hands! So tell me.... ARE YOU WITH ME?"

They all cheered loudly... And I know the battle is coming closer and closer by the second....

Hey guys! I m back and back with a bang...

So the battle plans are drawn out and everyone is reading but what will happen when they will face Lucifer and his ruthless army...

Stick to find out coz coming up chapter is one from the BIG BAD VILLIAN....

Love u all so much!!!

And keep voting and make Mr. Comment box happy!!! ;)

Happy wattpadding!!!!