U cant hide from me!!

Last thing I remember is my Dad's voice, cradling me to sleep and telling me to forget every pain in my life...

That's when I felt him...Numbness captured my body and engulfed me into my nightmare...

I tried to move but I couldn't...
"Angelica..." His voice send chills down my spine... I watched in horror as he tried to move towards... "U can't get free from me, princess... The more u try to more u will submit to me..." He said with an evil smirk. He clenched his claws on my neck and traced it to my chest... He digged in deep trying to pull the only thing that keeps me alive... My heart!! I screamed for my life...

Michael's POV

I watched her scream and clenching her chest... Her cries was killing me but I can't do anything... This has to pass...and then I will kill him... Gabriel came barging in, watching me with pure anger in his green eyes, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? GOD, HELP HER..." He was now cradling her, trying to wake her up... "You have to call on her powers, Gabriel..." I looked at him and he nodded...

We put her on bed and I was breathing heavily... "Michael...once we enter in, he will know our location!!" I heard a small quiver in his voice. I growled at him. "I don't care...you need to unlock her first... She need your powers..." He nodded and we entered her mind....

Angelica's POV

I was screaming in pain.... "DAD..." His claws got deeper in me... "They can't do anything...sweetheart...they can just watch u in pain..." He laughed at me, as tears rain down my cheeks...

"Angel..." His velvety voice made me turn my head in other way... His blue eyes was flashing pure rage...yet his dry tears tell me other story... I watch Gabriel behind him, his lovely green eyes captured mine and whispered to me, " We are here, Angel... Its alright... Just trust me and close ur eyes..." I looked at Dad. He wasn't looking at me but his gaze was fixed where that creature's claws was cutting my flesh...
Gabriel closed his eyes and started speaking in a different language... A gush of wind passed through me and the creature let out a scream, taking his claws out from my chest... A new power surged inside me and I heard Gabriel's voice, "My gift will make you stronger than ever, you can withstand any pain you endure!! Whether it is now or during the transformation!!". The word 'Transformation' hit me like a wave... How bad can it be!? Not worst than this...

I barely can open my eyes and the last thing I saw was my father in duel with that creature... Screaming and daring him that he will never can touch a hair on my body.... And I felt Gabriel's touch... My whole body jolted in pain and then.....Nothing!!!

I came out of my nightmare...which seemed reality to me!! Gabriel was watching me with a cute smile on his face, "Gabe, where is Dad!?" I asked and got up...A sharp pain erupted his my chest. When I move my T-shirt, I saw the creature's claws over it... Reddening a huge part.... "I'll call him..." He kissed my forehead and went out!!!

Dad walked in after few minutes... His gaze was locked in ground!! Why isn't he looking at me!? Is he mad at me!? He sighed and finally looked at me,
" Honey...why would I be mad at you!?" He took a sit beside me.... "Because you weren't looking at me..." He looked at my scar and caressed my cheek, "I am so sorry....I couldn't stop him from harming you....I had to unlock Gabriel's power in you..." I smiled at him... "Its okay, Dad....I knew you won't take long!!" He chuckled...

"You should take rest..." He got up but stopped when I hold his arm... "Honey.." He smiled at me..."I am not gonna leave your side...Trust me... You will be meeting someone tomorrow...." Someone!? But who!? "He is so damn eager to see you..." He blinked an eye at me...

He!? Is Dad talking about another archangel!? But who!?

Hey, guys.... Hope you all r enjoying the story....Coming of another archangel....keep up with ur guesses!!
Thank u all for ur votes and views...

Happy wattpadding!!!