The Grey Mystery to solve...

The last thing I remember was jumping off and plunging into a bad dream!!

The Boy and The Queen with grey eyes...

And Ezekiel....

I landed with a soft thud and opened my eyes... I was not on some sort of valley floor of Mount Everest but I was in a lush green forest!!!

Okay...How the hell did I end up here...!?

The forest was too damn beautiful... I looked at myself and gasped. I was clad in an old-fashioned white gown.
"Hello, my love!" A figure came into picture... I could not see his face because a light was illuminated on his head. His voice was too deep...

"Who are you!? And why am I here!?" I tried to scratch my eyes, because it was damn hard to focus on him... "Its okay...U just need to hear what I about to tell u..." I took a step back... "Please could you just lower the light....!?"

I can feel my head hurting me because of the light!! And I felt back on the lush green.

And I was sucked into a series of events...

'You have to save my son, Ezekiel' The queen held her son and Ezekiel gave him his blood... I saw him then screaming and cursing at the top of his voice...Unbearable pain!!!

'Angels can't kill each other, I made them that way!' HIS voice echoed the long hall... 'Banish them in a pit of fire for rest of eternity!' And thus the fallen were punished!!