The Battle Calling!

Thousands pair of eyes watched me as I stood before them... Bowing their heads in my honor... A loud cheer made up... Calling me Princess of Heaven....

Was it even true!?

I tried opening my eyes... Sun peered in through the window... Its rays touching my pale skin and a warm tingling feeling rushed through me...

'Angel...' I heard his voice again. I closed my eyes and his grey eyes came in view... I snapped out... I remember what Gabriel said. I cannot fall for any other charms... Lucifer can make me see the things and will try to distract me...

I shoved that warm feeling in my stomach and got up. I took a nice long warm bath and changed into pair of faded blue jeans and a white sweat T-shirt. I went downstairs and saw them discussing something...

"Mam, may I get u something!?" William came beside me. "Nope, Will... I am fine. Thank you!" He bowed his head in response. God! I really hate that way he treat me...
"William, please I told you a thousand times... No bowing in front of me..." He glanced at me from sideways and put a fake smile on his face.... He is never gonna stop... I am just fooling myself... I sighed and went to meet them...

Raphael gave me a bear hug, nearly crushed me... "Rafe... You're....choking me..." He winked at me, plastering a smirk on his face... I punched his arm and he pouted his lips, "Ouch... You have grown strong..." "Stop your pussy ways, Raphael..." My dad stood up and came near me. "Did you sleep well, honey!? He said, kissing my forehead.

"Yup..." I smiled. I just don't want to freak them out by telling them about those beautiful grey eyes... Beautiful!? Where the hell did that come from!?
"What were you guys talking about!?" I looked at Ezekiel and Gabriel who was still sitting on the couch. I sat beside them.

"You're gonna meet your buddies, sugarplum!!" Raphael was getting impatient like a little child. "Ugh... What!?" Dad stroked my white hair...
He told me that all the Archangels and their fellow angelic comrades are coming to meet me... I was scared as hell... What if they don't find me worthy!? What if they don't believe in me leading them in this battle!? Dad was Defender of Heaven... I wished I could be just a little bit like him, to honor his name by becoming that worthy daughter... Dad saw my worries and whispered to me, "Angel, calm down! They all considered themselves very honored to fight this last war..."

I smiled at him, just than lightning in the skies started... It roared so loud, that I shut my ears out... It was a freaking light show... The lightening flashed and striked on the ground... Thousand times!

They all arrived here...

The dust cleared after the lightening show ended, and I took a breath! Suddenly an arm slung across me...
I was absolutely stunned...

Dad, Raphael, Ezekiel and Gabriel got changed into classic formals. They all were clad in Armani suits with different color shirts inside. Dad was in blue, Gabriel in green, Raphael in dusky yellow and Ezekiel had pink... That was too cute!!!

And then they all looked at me with adoration... My hair was tied in a beautiful ponytail and a gorgeous purple frock was perfectly moulded on my body... My face suddened flashed a bright red with all their aww looks on me...

I looked out in lawn and saw thousand pair of eyes waiting for me to go and meet them...
I could recognized few of them....

Angel Ariel
Angel Uriel
Angel Jophiel
Angel Chamuel
Angel Raguel
Angel Haniel
Angel Selaphiel
Angel Orifiel......

I walked out with them, clenching Dad's arm tightly... I was just afraid that I might fall...

Dad bowed in front of all of them, "My Brothers and Sisters... We have gathered here after what seems to be forever..." Gabriel came beside me and pulled me close to him. He could sense my discomfort. "We have this one final battle to fight with evil lurking in this shadow... But before it..." He turned his gaze towards me and smiled, giving his hand for me to grab on. I took it, pulling myself up to him and looked at the crowd. "Meet my daughter, Angelica Michaelangelo..." He way he called my name... It bring to my eyes... It feels as if he has waited an eternity to say it!

Everyone cheered and clapped happily.... "Honey...!?" I looked at him and he understood what I wanted to say... I took a step further from him looking at the eager eyes.

"Hi... I am totally speechless right now... But still there is so much to say. When I discovered who I was, what purpose I have... I was scared. But then, one by one, everything was snatched away from me. My father was brutally murdered, my mother torned to pieces and my friends were dragged to hell..." I waited for a while, tears threatening to come out but I took a sharp breath and continued again, "...I know I might not be great as my Dad nor all of you... I have very little strength compare to you all... But I have one thing, which makes me going and that is courage... I know this battle will be the greatest and there will be bloodshed... But I promise you that I will not leave hope nor the determination to fight Lucifer and end it once and for all!! So, are you all with me!?"

The entire crowd erupted in joy and hope... A hope to vanquished the evil once and all... We all together let out a battle cry...

A calling for battle...

A calling for war...

So, the angelic army is here!!! And boy, they looked all determined!!! Watch out for more surprises coming up in Angelica's life...! And yes, don't forget about the mysterious person...!!!

Happy wattpadding!!!