The Fallen story...

Ezekiel turned into a fallen... Should I be worried about it or not!? I know he has never hurt any of us... But can I trust him enough....

My inner voice says that I can... No matter what happens....!

"How...the hell....you...!?" My Dad stammered as he was having a hard time believing the truth... Everyone was in shocked and they all took their attacking positions.... I have to stop them... Ezekiel is never going to harm them...! They need to know the truth...

Dad grabbed my arm and threw me behind him... All the Archangels took defensive positions around me... Sensing danger from the fallen...

"No...Dad... He is not going to harm us... He is Ezekiel, Dad..." I shoved him away and ran towards Ezekiel. He was still in his all power watching me with sadness... "COME BACK, THIS INSTANT ANGELICA!!" Gabriel shouted. "No..." I snapped at them... I looked over Ezekiel who was just watching me patiently... I moved towards him and he didn't moved back... I put my arms around and hugged him... He stood rigid like a wall but eventually melted his pride and hugged me back...

"I know the truth, Ezie... Please... Don't blame yourself for your sacrifice... HE is proud of you... But he can't go against the rules, even if wanted to...!" I sobbed clenched his vest tightly. He pulled me off... Sapping back to his form but his eyes were the same red with yellow sparkles... "HE...!? You met HIM!?" I nodded. "What are you talking about, Angel!?" Raphael asked me... I looked at them, and I can see the anger and rage in their eyes... Dad's eyes hold pity and sadness for Ezekiel. His gaze was fixed on him...

"Ezekiel fall from Heaven, by helping resurrecting Lucifer's only son..." Everyone gasped in disbelief... "WHAT THE HELL...!? ARE YOU BLOODY INSANE...!?" They all screamed at me as if I have found a way to joke around in this sort of situation.... I sighed and took a step towards them, "Let me show you!" They all nodded and I took them in trance...

I showed them my dream... When they opened their eyes... The anger turned into sadness and they all were crying... They knew what great pain he has to deliver, because he knew we can win this battle only this way... I too had tears in my eyes and I watched Ezekiel... He smiled and pulled me in for an embrace.... "Dammit!! We are left..." Raphael shouted and we all hugged together... Raphael always find a way to crush me, "Rafe, Can't breathe...." And they all laughed together in awe...

I knew who the grey eyes - person was... And what he was capable of...
Lucifer doesn't know about his only son location... And I have to find him first before he does...

That night, I talked to Ezekiel...

"This bonding... That I share with Lucifer's son... Is because of your angelic blood in him isn't it!?" He nodded and smiled at me...

"His name is Drake Malarck! I, became his godfather when Lillian insisted me..." I smiled at him...
"Do you know where he is staying!?" He nodded his head in no...

"Only Lillian can tell you... She have him protected..." I sighed... Now, how in the hell am I going to convince the Queen of Hell to just give his only surviving son's location!?