An Evening Gift!

The Angelic army is ready! The Demonic army is ready! Lucifer is ready for me! But was I ready to face my biggest nightmare!?

I don't know........

The grand feast was on... Everyone looked so happy. As if they all waited for this day... Their longing for each other was very clear.

I don't know how will I be able to lead them, in a bloodbath...!? I cannot bear the pain if any of them will wither away... My eyes shut by mere thought of it...

I felt a soft hand on my shoulder. I turned around to look Raphael behind me. "You okay, honey!?" I smiled and nodded at him. He kissed my forehead and led me through the crowd. "I will introduced you to some people..." He had a wide smile, almost too cute to handle...

We came near a tree where a lady was dressed in a beautiful green gown... Archangel Ariel... She looked so damn preety... "Ariel...!?" Raphael called her. She looked at me and smiled. "Angel... Finally I get to see you. I was afraid that those four is going to keep you locked in between them..." Raphael eyed her and she let out a giggle. "Its my honor, Ariel..." I bowed down to her. When I looked in her eyes, her gaze soften. "Angel, you don't have to do that. You remind me every bit of Michael..." My cheeks flushed red.

"Although, I have a gift for u..." She smiled and took my hand. She closed her eyes and a tingling feeling wrapped my body. "Open it!" She told me to open my hand. She gave me a seed... I looked at her, "Wish what you want it to become!?" I closed my eyes and focused. When I opened them, the seed turned slowly into a beautiful sunflower... They both gasped and Raphael had tears in his eyes. "You are an embodiment of perfection...I gave you the power to control all elements. It will help you to heal and fight whenever you wish it for...!!" They both smiled at me.

Archangel Uriel came from behind, "Do I get to meet my neice!?" I looked at him, holding the sunflower in my hand. He took out a box and handed it to me. I smiled and said, "Thank you, Uncle Uriel!!" I laughed as he raised an eyebrow... "Jeez, I sound old... Call me Uriel, Sweetheart..." He grazed my shoulder with his finger. I opened the box and it was a sliver compass. "May it guide your way when you feel too lost...Key of Enlightenment!" He hugged me and I returned it too.

I met all the rest of Angels and the comrades of the army one by one. I walked with Raphael who was jumping with excitement... But before he can say something, Gabriel came in. "Well, Angelica!!! Our present is waiting in line too!!" He smirked at Raphael who was now angry... "I was going to tell her!" He snapped at him. We all went to Dad. He was watching the sky.

"Dad..." I called him. "Hey!" He pulled me to him and kissed my cheek... "Ready, for the present?" I looked at him with a frown. He made me look at the sky. I saw a small flicker over the moon. When I tried to concentrate, it looked like a bird... But then the bird's size grew bigger and bigger... "Dad...!?" I took my steps back... The bird was too beautiful!! He landed on the ground with a soft thud... It was a giant eagle but it looked different... The color was a deep red and shades of brown... The bird's eyes were blue just like mine. It was twice the size than me... And damn tall.... It bowed its head at me....

I went near it... His head was still down... I took small steps and touched his wings... It shuddered under my touch... I scratched the bird's head and he looked in my eyes...

"Name's is Declan... A bird from the middle earth time... The last of the species..." He looked at the bird and the bird bowed its head again. "Its linked to your aura... And your heart..." I smiled at Declan and he nodded at me...