All Hail The Queen!!!

People say that its good to be selfish sometimes... Helps u to live a better life and not drown in other people's sorrows!!!!

Michael's POV

I watched standing there in utter shock when my daughter didn't even recognized me...

After she fell unconscious, Ezekiel took her to underground chamber and locked her with handcuffs on the chair... He came back up and I want to beat the hell out of him as he locked her up like an animal...

"Now, just calm down! And listen to what I am about to say....please!!!?" He looked at me and then at the rest of them... I nodded urging him to continue....

"Lucifer put a curse on her, when Lillian passed away... She gave her powers to Angelica, but she didn't knew that Lucifer's imprint is there on her and it got transferred to Angelica...." He stopped when I yelled at him, "ARE YOU FREAKING OUT OF YOUR MIND? HOW CAN SHE NOT KNOW SUCH A BIG SECRET...? SHE DID THIS ON PURPOSE...!!" I fist my hands and was ready to knock Ezekiel's lights out!!!

"I am telling this because I know... Don't forget that Angelica is part human... Humans tend to stray from their path! We have watched them doing this for years! That her human part is battling for her love of God and her influence of Lucifer... She is part Angel, but that's just a boost and it will intensify her feelings!! Whether she feels positive or want to create Havoc!!!" He sighed and I felt as if my heart stops beating right there!

"We don't know what will happen when she wakes up... We don't know who she will be... You all have to be strong for her!!! Do you understand me?" Gabriel put a hand on my shoulder and said, "We will pull her out!!! Trust me...." I tried to smiled... I watched Drake bring angry on Lucifer... I went to him and said, "I couldn't understand the connection between you and Angel... But please help me in saving her... Who knows she might recognize you!!!" He smiled and said, "Even if you said no, I still would have helped you!!!" I sighed and smiled too...

Suddenly, a loud roaring voice heard and something smashed against the underground chamber's door....

We knew she is know awake... And we all rushed down... When we reached the door... A horrible chuckling sound heard.... I felt goosebumps rised up my spine....

'Tick tock tick tock...
Hickory Dickory Dock
The mouse went up the clock...'

That voice was not Angelica's!! It was horrible, screeching and bloody scary one! When we opened the door... We were shocked and froze at the sight...

Angelica was up the ceiling walking, the chair was broken, her handcuffs were still there in her hands and she laughed menacingly!!!

'The clock struck ONE!!
And the mouse went...'

She jumped back and landed down with a loud thud...

'DOWN!!!!'

I watched her face and she was humming a laugh...
Her eyes were not blue, it was dark blood red, her hair was now turning black... And her eyes bored into us, and I couldn't watch her like this....