How can i hurt you!?

What happens when your worst nightmares come true!? How can you protect the one thing you love the most from your dark wishes!?

I am son of Lucifer... The King of Hell!!

Before this incident, I frankly never believed in these things... But I never knew that my fate would be so cruel that I would be a monster's son...

I screamed at the top of my lungs...

For my pain...

For my fate...

For my loss...

And for my Angelica...

I can never ever in a million lives, hurt her... If staying away from her would save her then so be it... I will never go near her...

My nights have become shallow... My days became restless... I don't know what I can do... Whom I might hurt... I mostly locked myself up in my room... I can't even hurt my mom... Even though she is not my real mother but I loved her even more than my real one... I just can't accept to be the devil's son... But if I am... Then I will make sure that he never finds me...

After dinner, I tried to get some sleep... And let the darkness pull me...

I looked around and everything was different... The cities were burnt to ground... The sky was red like blood... The screams of everyone was deafening... I looked around and saw a girl standing over a cliff... Her white gown was dipped red with her own blood... Her blue eyes were turned red and her skin had several bite marks here and there...

'Angel...' I tried to call her... She turned and saw me... Her hair was now a perfect black... She became one with the darkness... 'You could have saved me... But you left me, Drake...' I nodded my head in disapproval... 'No...Angel... Listen to me, I am right here... Please come back to me...' She pulled her hair back exposing her neck to me...