My Undying Love for you...

The battle count down begins!!!

Drake's POV

"WHAT!?" I almost yelled at Angelica... She just told me that Dorothy is a fallen angel... Stayed and break through the Earth by my mother, Lillian... To have an eye on me!

Is there anything normal in my life...!? Nope, I don't think so... Angelica stayed back with me at my house... Ezekiel also stayed with her... He always stay around her in a protective manner... As if I gonna jump at her and kill her... I frowned at him every time but she always blew a kiss to me...

We practice some basic magic tricks... And I learnt so fast and perfectly... There was this one trick I am practicing is to control the fire element... As the son of hell, fire is one of the main ingredient of our power...
"Drake, please concentrate..." I sighed again at the failed attempt... "I can't, Angel..." She walked towards me very sheepishly... She stood before me and smiled... I looked at her in confusion... "What going in your head!? Angel!?" "Come on, I am standing here.... You have to light the circle of fire around me... And put it out too!" My gaze widen at her and huffed...

"You are crazy, sweetie... Because I am not putting you in danger..." Her gaze turned in anger... "Fine... Then if you won't do it willingly! I will have to encourage you..." I took a caution step towards her... "Angel...!?" She clicked her fingers and a stream of fire appeared around her... "ANGEL..." I called her but she didn't flinched a little... "Concentration is the key, Drake..." I concentrate hard and called on my powers...

Air around changed and a red glow appeared in my hands... In a swift movement, I blowed a heat surge from it and the fire disappeared... Submitted in to the ground.... She danced like a little kid and hugged me... "Wait till Ezekiel hear about it..." She tried to leave me but I captured her in my arms again.... She looked up at me in confusion... I kissed her nose and said, "You really think sweetheart, that after putting me in such a difficult situation... I would let you go so easily...!?" She arched her eyebrows, "Oohkay...!? So what are you planning to do!?" She said, putting her arms around my neck.... And I pulled her in... Closer than before...

I angled my head to kiss her but our moment ruined when Ezekiel barged in the arena... She quickly looked at me with a sweet sorry... Ezekiel told us that we need to go back to their place... For further practice! But how can I leave my mom!?

'You won't have to....' I heard my Angel's voice... 'She is coming with us!' I looked over her and she smiled at me... 'You won't give me privacy to my thoughts, sweetie!?' I mind-linked her to me, 'Nope... Because I don't want you to hide the fact that you will leave me one day... You are prone to make rash decisions!' She cocked her eyebrows and I winked at her, 'I wont leave you, Angel... Because I am scared of the fact that I will become a monster without you!' I saw a tear in her eye and she blinked it away.... 'I will never let you become one, because no matter how hard you try Mr. Malarck, you are just stuck with me!!' She smirked at me... 'I know, because I love you...' This time I couldn't control my tears... I admitted to her that I love her... More than anything... She gave Ezekiel a pleading look and drag me to my room... The moment the door closed, she kissed me...