Sliver ones!

How can you not control your urge to kill yourself when the pain of your loss becomes unbearable!?

The urge to end your wretched life and throw yourself into unknown abyss!!!

Ezekiel's POV

I am watching her crouching her body helplessly! The pain is increasing so much moment by moment! She is begging me to end her life to free her from the pain...

I brought her to The Oracles of Forsee... I have to take her fast because she would have killed herself more soon if I couldn't bring her here... I didn't have the time and patience to make others understand it!!!

She screamed nth time in pain... And I looked over the Oracles... They raised there fingers in air... And Angelica screamed for her life...

I watched her back cracking apart... Her white hair was having some strands of black color...
She arched her back up and she looked at the sky screaming again...
Her blue eyes carried now tints of blood red color!!

And what was the most shocking think for me...

Her back was cracking apart and something came out of it...

A shimmering light emerged from it and I had to closed my eyes... Then everything was silent... I tried to open my eyes when suddenly I heard her death cry....

But what came next... Just shocked me beyond words.....

She got her wings!!!!!!!!!

Not just ordinary wings like us...
Angels have white wings a sign of purity and Fallens have black wings a sign of darkness.... But what she had was unspeakable!!!

She had Silver wings on her back!!!

I don't know what her wings signifies! But she collapsed on the floor... I rushed to her side and looked at her wings... They were shining beautifully! I looked over Oracles as they began chanting again...

'She reached the peak of her power...
Ripped like the fruit of Eden...
Its forbidden to steal her...
Cause she holds the key of liberation till eternity...
Only time will tell how she will last...'

Their words echoed in the hall... And I knew how she has to be strong what lies ahead...

But I am worried for her... Will she able to control so much power...? Will it kill her...? What I will explain to others..? I have no idea at all...

I carried her in my arms... Her wings folded down and merged inside her body... I sighed... I looked over The Oracles and nodded my head in respect and vanished back....

Drake's POV

Now I am getting even more impatient... Where the hell Ezekiel took her?

We were all pacing back and forth in the hall when suddenly we heard a zapping sound... We all rushed to the lawn and saw Ezekiel's hold Angelica's weak body in his arms...

Michael rushed to him and punched him hard on his face... He didn't move... At all... Only a tear fall from his eyes and his gaze was fixed at Angelica... She wasn't moving at all... My heart stopped beating for once...

Is she dead?

"WHAT IN THE WORLD YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? EZEKIEL!!! SHE IS MINE! MY DAUGHTER..." He punched him again... But Ezekiel didn't move at all... I stood on my feet and went near her... Everyone was crying looking at Angelica's body.. Which was covered in blood...

"Is..s..she d..dead!?" I looked at Ezekiel.. And he shook his head... I took in dream breath... Knowing that my love is alive... I kissed her forehead and she moved a little...

"She.. is changed, Ezie...!! What had happened...!?" I asked her looking at her hair which were now having strands of black color... He stepped back and put Angel down and said, "Let me show you!" And he pulled us in trance...

We came to know everything.......

Everyone held tears in their eyes... And Michael collapsed on his feet... He walked near her and took her in his arms... He whispered soothing things to her... And took her to her bed...

Ezekiel looked at me and stared at me...

My father put a curse on her....

And he will pay a price for this....

So guys! What u all think...?

Pls comment and make Mr. Comment box very happy!

I would like to see your views on this...

Wait till more suspense is released!

Till then....

Happy wattpadding!!!