Words I Never Said!!!

Truth has cheated us...

Lie has mocked us...

There is no other way to fight for our freedom...

Which is blessed by Hope, Our lady freedom...

Angelica's POV

I came back from my trance and I opened my eyes....

Only to be met by thousand pair of eyes, waiting for my orders!!!

I felt a hand on my shoulder and Dad smiled at me... I got up and looked over the crowd... Am I doing the right thing???  This is the only thing that wandered in my mind constantly... HE made me for this battle and I will fight it till death!!!

I walked ahead and stand facing the others...

"Tonight is the final battle... The one we all have been preparing for! The battle for justice, the battle for everlasting peace, the battle for Hope... Our Lady Freedom..." I sighed...

"I know I m asking you all to give your life in my hands... And I promise my best to defend it... Till my last breath... I may not get another chance to thank you all for your support and Faith in me. I m not a warrior by born, but my Fate has made me one! I had one last encounter with the Devil and the Lord!! Humans have sacrificed so much for their internal battle for power... But not anymore... Their hands are stained with blood of innocent!!! And now, I am here to take a stand between them... A stand for all the lost souls which are burned in hell for eternity... All those souls which were ripped from their loved ones to get an entry into thy kingdom... I am taking a stand to say ENOUGH!!! I will become a barrier between these two realms, and fight for all humans till eternity...."

They all were very quiet, "SO, TELL ME!!! ARE YOU ALL WITH ME???" The crowd cheered yes! "WILL YOU STAND BY ME AND FIGHT WITH ME??" They again erupted a strong yes!!! "LET THIS BATTLE BEGIN!! A BATTLE IN THE NAME OF OUR LADY FREEDOM... HOPE!!!" They all raised their swords up high and yelled YES!!!

'We will take the battle to them...' I heard Drake's voice in my head!!! I nodded at him and he quickly came to my side and kissed me in front of everyone... "Might not get a chance to do that again...!" He smirked and I pecked his lips once... "You are stuck with me, Drake! Cause I m never leaving u... I love you!!!" His face lit up and he pulled me closer and kissed me again... "I love you too, Angel!!" He had his hand around me all the time...

We have to go the Barrier of the worlds, which separate the realm of Earth and Hell... That's where Lucifer will unleash his demons... I got on Declan's back and he let Drake on too... I smiled and whispered thank you to him... And he just hummed in response... I clutched on the sliver sword that was given by Him to me... I hope none of my loved ones die in this battle...

We all went on the journey to reach The Barrier... Drake's hold on me was tight as if he never want me to go away from him... Dad and rest all cane near me and said, "Stick around us!! Don't be too brave and take heads on with Lucifer..."I winked at them and looked over Dad... He wasn't looking at me... I got down from Declan's back and walked up to him... I hugged him without his notice and I felt tears rolling down his cheeks and dropped on mine...

"Dad..." His hold got more tight on me... "I..I can't Angel... I thought I can... But I can't... How can I let you go again... What if something happens to you??... Ho..w..." I stopped him... "Dad... Look at me... Nothing will happen to me! We will win this battle and I will always be with you! No matter what! Okay? I promise... Just trust your daughter!" I smiled and he kissed my forehead.

I looked at his side and saw Gabriel and Raphael looking at me with moist eyes... I smiled and gave both of them a big bear hug! Raphael chuckled and hugged me tightly... "I also want to thank you for giving me a reason to fight, a reason to believe in myself... When I couldn't even believe my own existence... But I want u to promise me something... Just don't die out there fighting and always be with me, okay??" Gabriel took my hand in his and said, "We will always be around you, you just have to look at your side... Okay?" "Be strong!! Angel" Raphael said quietly... And hugged me again...

Lastly, I went to my friends! They were with Declan... "I am sorry for not involving you guys in this battle... But promise me you all will be safe for me, ok?" Scarlett hugged me tight and cried not wanting me to go... And Clarence and Katherine pulled her away and we all shared a big warm hug... I looked over Declan, his eyes boring into mine... 'Thank you, brother... For being with me always! But be strong for me and don't plunged yourself between me and danger... To try being a hero!!!' He laughed a little and nodded at me...

I am saying good bye to all of them... And its not easy for me...

But is should say all the words that I never said to them....

Hey guys!!! Such an emotional chapter for me... I almost cried... Cause I got attached to all the characters so damn much!!!...

But the battle is coming so hold on to your seats and enjoy the ride... Something big is coming!!!!

Till then...

Happy wattpadding!!!