The First Glance..

He is gone...He left me all alone...
This is what kept ringing in my mind...I dont know how i end up in police station...Everyone is thinking that my father committed suicide...But i know the cold hearted truth...He was murdered. I dont know how and why it happened. But one thing i know, that no one can make him do what he dont wish for...There is a mystery to it and i will find it out...

I was sitting in office waiting to be released because i was tired of answering their stupid questions...He bloody didnt kill himself...I thought... But i had no proof of it... Suddenly the door opened and a man walked in...

"Ms. Angelica O'Bane...My name is Tom Weston...I am so sorry for the tragic loss of your father...Pls forgive me..."
Oooo...just get over it man! I kept thinking to myself... He looked at me for an answer and i just nodded in respect...

"Look, Ms. O'Bane...I really wanted you to cooperate with us...Can you pls tell me something about why your father commited suicide...!?" Everyone just kept hammering this question on me and for a hundredth time I spoke, "He didnt committed suicude, Officer Weston...My father can never commit suicide...Do you understand!?" I gave a hard look, as tears started to swell up... He sighed and came near me, "Angelica, pls just try and help us here, okay!? I know it hard for you to believe the truth that he did committed suicide...But if u wont hel..." Before he could complete the scentence, i banged my fist at the table angrily and shouted at me...

"Dont you bloody dare say that again like that about him...I swear to God he cannot do this...If you dont stop saying that...i dont know what i can do to you..." My sadness suddenly replaced by anger. Pure shear bloody anger....
Everything around us started to shake, like an earthquake has hit us... "I will take it from here, Weston.." A calm voice suddenly soothed me up and I snapped out of it...My body felt weak and dizzy... I looked up to see Weston's face and he was looking at me like he has seen a ghost...He nodded at the man who entered in after he left...I looked up to him. He was tall and slender but his body was well built. He looked like a person in mid-thirties and his eyes were deep ocean blue....just like mine...Bloody hell...

"Who are you!? Look if you are here to ask me about my father committing sui..." He didnt let me finish because he sweeped me up in his arms and hugged me... Curiously, I hugged him back...i just dont know why... "I know he didnt committed it...Angel..." He said in his deep voice...Wait, he just called me Angel...which only dad used to call me...a tear came down my eye...
"I knew your parents...They were great human beings..." He just called them human beings not persons... "...I knew your father...I know you got questions about certain things but be calm, Angel...Everything will be cleared soon..." He just called me, Angel...Thats twice...who is this man!? And why i cant say anything to him!?

"I want you to go to this person..." He handed me a chit...His touch was so warm... He touched my chin and looked me in the eye...Staring the same eyes like mine...I blinked once...
"Be safe, daughter..." He kissed my cheek... "Your friends are here..." I just looked outside and saw my friends worridly waiting for me...But before i can ask him his name he vanished...leaving me alone, dumbfounded without answer...

Be safe, daughter...His words lingered in my mind...Be safe...

Hey, guys...i m just so excited now...Thank u for ur votes...Its my first time so mind my errors..

Happy wattpading...