The Beginning

We all know that Mankind is the incarnation of the God, His Amighty's most loved creature...But according to me, we are blessed yet one of the most unfortunate, when it comes to binding with fate....

When I was a kid, I used to think who regulates our lives...What is Destiny!? Does Fate and Destiny walk side by side!?

All the questions wandered in my mind. But my parents said that every person in this world has its own destiny to be fulfilled...A path that he/ she must walk alone...Nothing stay together and even they would not be able stay forever...I cant even think of that thought being alone in darkness alone....

My Name is Angelica Michael O' Bane...

My mother passed away when i was five years old, in a car accident... I live with my dad in California... He is Professor in University of California...
After my graduation, I work in a small research lab with my father... He always taught me to be strong and always tell me that there may be times when he has to go like my mom... I always shut him on this thought but he somehow manages to bring it up...Most recently, its like he is upset about something and he gets mad at me for not listening to his warnings...

One late night I was working in lab, just than my phone beeped... It was Dad. "Hey, dad! I told u I m coming home in half an hour...Just some paper work is left..." There was a pause and sigh on the other end. "Dad...you there!?" I asked him... "H..Honey..." I could make out he was not well...his was sounded trail off...

"Dad, what's wrong!? You dont sound well...you know what...I m just coming in five mins...Dad..." I hastily started packed my things, clinking on my phone... " NO....." I heard him shout out loud... "Just dont...pls..." He was crying on the other hand... "I want...yo..u..to be strong...p..pls.." A tear came rolling down my cheek...I was already half way doen the stairs...
"Sweetheart, be strong...Everything is about to change...You need to believe, Angel.." I now can hear him crying bitterly... "Dad...just hold on...I am coming...pls...dont do anything...for my sake pls..." I fired the ignition and my car came to life... "Nooo....just stop..." His voice echoed...as he screamed... "Stop right there...." My car came to a halt... "Dad...pls" I couldnt control my fear...I want to run up and hug me tightly... "I...always loved you...more than anything believe that...pls..." I couldnt hear him like this....but before i could tell him something he cut me off... "Believe Angel...you will change the course of history...Believe..." His words echoed on my phone as I tried to ran up to the house... But a loud thug stopped me...
I felt a sharp pain shot through me as i was laying there gasping for air... I felt numbness crawled over me and i soon find myself surrounded in darkness.....

I was in home... Everything was scrambled around...Suddenly, I saw Dad crawling in front of a hooded figure..He screamed in agony and pain...I couldnt help him...

"Where is she!?" That hooded figure spoke in cold voice...so cooled that sends a chill up to my spine...

"She is far from you...and protector by Almighty himself..You cannot harm her..." he laughed and that thing swished his hand and dad screamed in pain.. "I made arrangements for you in my kingdom...and after you've gone...i will take my attention on your daughter...I will greet her in her death...." The creature laughed menacingly...

I turned my gaze to Dad, he was standing in our balcony...He turned as if he sensed me...He whispered, "Be strong, Angel....i love you..." And he jumped off... I screamed his name... But something grabbed me from my waist...as i turned to see... The creature screeched and lunged at me...baring red eyes and his dark hands engulfed me...

When i tried to open my eyes...i was near my house and people have gathered around and Mrs. Cole was soothing me...I felt a hole has been punced through me as I tried to move...

But one thing was sure...My Dad was gone...and i m completely left alone...

Heys, guys...I m putting up my new novel...as i m crazy abt this idea...pls give it a look and post ur comments...

Thank u all....