If you are here, then I am gonna be okay!!!

I don't know if I m gonna be okay... If they will not accept me for who I m...!? But they did.... And I m on cloud nine!!!

My best friends who are part of me... More than my family.... They gladly accept me.... But I know they have so many questions in their minds!!! I will answer them all....

Dad, Gabriel and Raphael greeted them... I can see the tension in my friends' eyes... But Dad made them quite comfortable...

"Don't worry.... We are not going to hurt you guys...After all you are my daughter's family..." Dad smiled at me...
"Human..." Raphael snapped at me...
I gave him a cold look and he sat back crouching on the sofa...

After a brief meeting.... I took them to my room... I know the moment I close my door, Scarlett will be the first to freak out....

"OH...MY DAMN...." Clarence put a hand on her mouth and Katherine signaled her to slow it down... I hate being right at some times.... "Y...You're an angel...." He pulled me to my bed and sat beside me... "Ummm... Nope... I am Angel's daughter...." I snapped at her and she rolled her eyes... "Its one in the same, you dumbass...!!!" "No...its not.... I have angel's blood in me... But I m not an angel..."

Clarence raised an eyebrow, "Are you gonna have wings...!?" I looked at her and narrowed my eyes... "Nope.... Not that I wish for.... I told you guys, I m not an angel....i have an angel's blood.."
Katherine sighed... "Not to mention, An Archangel's blood.... " I looked at her and she gave a sweet smile... "But how!? " Clarence draw my attention towards her. "He created me from his own flesh and blood.... I m first of my kind.... " "And probably the last too.... " Scarlett shrugged... I hope she is right...

We talked hours like that... They knew about the creature but asked me who it was... Trust me, I m still finding that answer!! Was my only word!!!

They all were staying in my room and I asked William to pass this message to Mr. Lockwood... Hope he doesn't mind it.... William bowed down and I told him a millionth time to stop it but he just won't listen to me....

My friends were fast asleep... I can make out that they were tired... And plus, they have a lot to process about me... What happens when one day you find out that your best friend is an Archangel's daughter and there is a killer creature out to get her...

I can't let anything happen to them... I can't lose them.... I went out to the lawn and saw Dad standing there...