Train till it hurts!

His grey eyes caressed me like a quenched thirst...
'Angel...' His voice made my stomach do backflips with joy... But what if its a trick....!?
Noooo..... I cant fall for him....

I woke up by a sweet voice. Ariel had my hand in her... She smiled at I looked at her. "What happened!?" I asked her, sitting up... "You passed out!!" She replied. "Declan...is he!?" She smiled and I knew he would be okay...

Dad came in with a worried look on his face... "I m fine..." I looked at him and he put on a sweet smile.... "What happened!? Did you see something!?" He took my hand in his. "Nope..." I lied... "I might have slipped eating..." I made a small cute voice. Dad and Ariel laughed... Ariel patted me and went out... "Take rest... I will bring you something to eat..." He kissed my forehead and left me....

Damn!! That was close...its good that I m able to shield my thoughts but I need to stop my trances and take control and definitely not falling for those grey eyes for sure....

After a decent meal and a good bath, I prepared for my intensive training... I tell you its not fair when you are fighting and training with Archangels...

My healing powers are now in my control... So, Gabriel was teaching me Archery. It was damn fun.... At first I was little disappointed due to my target practice...I was disoriented. But you know after shooting 500 arrows... I got 100 of them on bullseye... It was sort of good... Beginner's luck!!!

He switched to throwing knives on moving targets.... I trust my heightened senses and struck them on the spot.... I was leaping in joy...
"Well, isn't she adorable!?" Jophiel winked at me and i winked back...

After target practice, Dad was teaching me sword fighting.... Damn! He was fast... I could barely see him... In a matter of thirty seconds, I got 20 deep cuts in my body....my energy was spent on trying to heal... He yelled at me, " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SAVE YOURSELF FROM HIM!? HE WILL DIED LAUGHING AT YOU...PATHETIC!!!" His words stung me like a blade passing through my heart... I took a deep breath and touched the ground... a power surf when through me... "YOU'RE WEAK...YOU CANNOT SAVE YOUR FAMILY IR YOUR FRIENDS!!" She did not pay attention to his words and sucked on the magic harder... His sword came at me and I caught it in air with mine...

"I.am.not.pathetic!" I struck at him faster. "I.am.not.weak!"I swished my arm faster and stronger. He could barely hold it. "AND.I.WILL.NOT.LET.THEM.DIE!" I swing my arm so hard and fast, that he dogde it and the sword struck a tree....Splitting it in two parts!!

Everybody gasped. My eyes were now a burning blue. So much power ran through me that it was hard for me to control!! "Angel..." Dad's sweet voice snapped me out of my mading rage!!

"I...I...could...have..." I was shaking terribly... I could have killed my Dad... What the fuck was wrong with me!?
I cursed under my breath.... Dad held me in his arms and kissed my forehead... I calmed down, my eyes turning normal....

"That was preety kickass, Angel!!" Raphael was again leaping like a child and engulfed me in his bear hug... "Choking.Me." I smiled even though the he was crushing me.... Uriel came from behind, "Just control your emotions! You will control your power..." I nodded at him and smiled...

One last thing is remaining. It was Raphael's challenge and I knew it was going to be stupid... We all transported to a hill's top... Shit!!! It was freezing cold... That's when realization hit me like a wave... We were on top of Mount Everest... Cool... I m doomed to die... Raphael's smirked at me... "We all are going to jump off...."