The Confrontation-1

Vatican city...It has a ting of mystery and curiosity... But i m always astounded by the beauty it possess....

I am here to find answers... I thought to myself... Not som cute love struck tourist who loves Vatican...

Dionysus Lockwood... Why this person is so secretive!? I remembered now... We need a benefactor who can invest in us, Dad sighed...And after a day or two, he actually found out one... Our secret benefactor was Dionysus Lockwood!! No wonder, i was shocked when that man told me to meet him for my answers.... Who is he!?

Luckily, I found out that he lived here in Vatican...So, its time to face him!! And i still am wondering what i will ask him about the strange events that is taking place in my life!? I still haven't figure that out!!! Crap!!!

I reached near his house.... More like a palace...He is damn rich!!! But who is he anyway!? I sighed and ring the bell... That bell echoed for a while... No reply...!? I ringed it again...

Suddenly the door opened, a man appeared in front of me. "Yes...who are u!?" He said in his deep voice...I gulped... He was quite tall..even for an average person...His skin was pale...and his eyes were..black...deepest black... He looked horribly dangerous...

"Hi..." I greeted him. "I...I am here to see Mr.Lockwood...". "Did you have an appointment!?" He asked, raising his eyebrow... Crap, I didn't... "Ummm....I am so sorry, I forgot to ask for it because you see it is really important...!!" He looked at me for a while and that seems creepy... "What's your name!?" "Umm... Angelica O'Bane..." I smiled... "Your full name...!?" He said stepping closer.. I looked at himnfor a while wondered why he want to know that...!? "Angelica Michael O'Bane..." As soon as i said it, a big smile crossed his face... "Master has been expecting you..." Wait what!? He is been expecting me!? "I...I..." Before i can complete it, he showed me a way in...

After a while, he told me that Mr. Lockwood is in a meeting and will see you in evening...He showed me in one of the room which was way too cooler... Queen sized bed, silk curtains, a big shower and probably the best view of Vatican city... I asked that man his name... William, he replied with a smile...

After having a long and contented bath, I came out only to find a beautiful blue gown on the bed with a note beside it...

See u at the dinner, Ms. O'Bane...
Pls accept this gift from me...
D.Lockwood

I sighed...Not bad taste... I looked over the clock only to realized, I have only half an hour to get ready... I quickly changed and put on the dress...I must say it was very beautiful!! I walked down the stairs, greeted by William...
"I will take you to the dining table, Ms.O'Bane..." I smiled and he lead the way...

I looked over the long table...and Mr.Lockwood has his back turned at me... "Master, Ms.O'Bane is here..." William bow down to him... And Mr.Lockwood looked at me... I can tell he is in his mid-fourties but was well built...He also looked a bit paled to me like William... But that black Armani suit was well fitted on his perfect body... His brown eyes met my blue ones and I smiled at him...

"Ms. Michael O'Bane...Its a pleasure to meet u..." He said in his velvety voice... Wait. Why he called me Ms. Michael O'Bane....!? He came near me and greeted with his hand... His touch was extremely warm...Weird.
"Same here, Mr.Lockwood!!" I tried to smile... "You have your father's eyes..." He looked straight in my eyes... My dad has hazel brown eyes...Is this guy joking around...!?

"Mr.Lockwood...I think you are mistaken...My Dad got..." Before i could complete it, the shock came over me when he corrected himself. "I know your Dad got hazel brown eyes...I wasnt talking about him. I was talking about your father..." His words sliced my heart out... What the hell he meant by that!? "Mr.Lockwood...If this is some kind of sick joke, pls cut it..." He stood rigid and said, "I would never joke about such things, Ms.Michael O'Bane...". Again, God with that Michael thing...If he was expecting me why isnt he is calling me by my name!? And he is talking about my father!? Is he mad or what..!?

Then his words struck me. You got your father's eyes...I have seen same eyes like mine only on that mysterious man...His voice whispered in my ear, Be safe, my daughter...and then I froze again.

Hearing his voice...

"Hello, Angel..." I turned around to see who was it and saw those blue eyes staring with deep affection...

This is a dream. No. Worse. A nightmare....

Ohhhh.....She is gonna be pissed...I cant wait o reveal the suspense...But pls hold on tight...It will be revealed soon...

Happy wattpadding!!!