An Angel's Feather

By Hashvi

Through the fire of valley, I must walk alone... Into the world of darkness unknown... Where my destiny leads... More

The Beginning
The First Glance..
The Bonding that takes my pain away!!!
The Author's Note
The Confrontation-1
The Author's Note
Author's note
The Confrontation-2
My Blue eyes finally completed it's search...
Truth is always bitter...
Author's note
U cant hide from me!!
Author's Note
I wish you were here!!!
Author's Note
The Cry of War!!!
Alive!!!
If you are here, then I am gonna be okay!!!
Meeting with The Devil himself!!!
Tell me the truth...
Author's Note
Bearing my soul in a nightmare!
The Battle Calling!
An Evening Gift!
Train till it hurts!
The Grey Mystery to solve...
Author's Note
The Fallen story...
The Sacrifice...
Author's Note
The Mission is afoot!!...
The Beauty in front of me...
I trust you!!!
Who are you!?
How can i hurt you!?
My Undying Love for you...
Meeting Black and Blue!!!
I dare you to stay with your enemies!!!!
Facing the Reality....
The Author's Note
FACE ME!
Withering away!
My Ultimate Revelation...
Sliver ones!
Slightly Whacked!!
All Hail The Queen!!!
Inner Battle....
The Gathering of Army!
My Sweet Revenge...
Author's Note
Where It All Began with an Everlasting Wish....
Words I Never Said!!!
The Barrier of the worlds!!
Tried a poem too! ;)
At the Fallen's feet, by the God's side!!!
Epilogue - A Hellish Wedding!
Author's note!!!

Just feel my pain!!!

1K 53 7
By Hashvi

My life was scattering in front of me, yet I can't do anything!!! I can't understand what is causing me more pain... The fact that my reel father was ruthlessly killed by a creature who is after me, or an impossible fact that I m an archangel's daughter...!? I felt like screaming but nothing comes out...

"Honey..." Gabriel's voice called me back... "Tell me..." I said in low voice, closing my eyes and taking deep breaths.

He came near me... Oh great!!! I sighed...He chuckled and I knew he must have heard my expression!! It will not hurt, I promise... He whispered in my mind and I nodded...

That's how I was drag into an emotional roller coaster ride.......

I can see clouds... Sun's gleaming rays touching them! That was beautiful...
I heard a voice behind them, the one I can distinctly make out...My Dad, Michael!!! "I am so nervous! Gabriel!!... I don't know what if she won't open her eyes..." A tear fell down his eye. He was looking into a basket, watching something with his glassy eyes!! "She will, Michael!!! Stay strong!!!" Gabriel comforted him... Just then I heard a faint cry from the basket... A baby's cry!!! My cry!!! He took me in his arms and he was so happy...adoring me with sweet kisses...

My mind travelled back! I saw him making a cut in his arm and blood gushed out.. I saw Gabriel watched him in pain... I felt his pain too... He created me with his own blood and flesh!!!

Dad.... I tried to reach him...

My mind travelled further....

"No...." Someone's voice shocked me... I couldn't see who it was...the only thing I can see was a bright luminous light...

"But...please ... Just consider this once. She can never harm anyone...she is my daughter...." My dad was trying to hold his tears... Gabriel was cradling me, my eyes were on Dad and his tensed voice... "Just give her a chance!! She can...." His voice broke when a shout lingered the hall, "She is created by you... You were so blind that you forgot that there are things that will now crave for her... You are forgetting your duties..." "NO!" My dad replied in anger... "Michael, you have to place her with humans!! She can't stay here as long as she proves herself worthy..." The light flickered a little, as if a shadow moved behind it!!!

"I...I can't...she is my...." He sounded so weak...and heart broken... "I will protect her and will see my duties... I promise you that I will not influence, my child... Until the time arrives!!" He bowed his head down. Tears swarming up in his eyes... He took me from Gabriel and vanished...

My mind travelled further...

The pain when he left me with my human parents!! I was his daughter... Thousands of knives feels like stabbing him, leaving me like that...but looking at me for one last time with a promise to come back soon!!!

A promise made by a father to his daughter!!!

I came back from trance, tears rolling down my eyes... He loved me so much!!! And how can I look with disgust in my eyes...!? I was his own... But he had no choice but to leave me...
I looked at Gabriel, he smiled. His eyes were glassy too! I ushered myself to him and hugged him...

"We have waited from you... So damn long!!! Your father loves you, Angel!!! We all love you. But his love is nothing compares to us... Can you imagine if a part of your soul and body is separated from you!? How can you breathe and live!? That's how, Michael has spent all this years...." I was crying so much that I hugged him tightly....

"Honey..." The warm velvety voice took me by surprise.... His gaze turned over from me to Gabriel and then my other arm... A cut was made just like he had when he made me!!! A symbol of his love for me... His hands turned into fists and his anger charged at Gabriel, "Y..you showed her...Look what you did to her arm!?" I came in between them.... "Gabe, can you give us a minute!?" I smiled and he nodded!

"Gabe...you guys have already started with the nicknames..." He was furious that I gave into Gabriel faster than I can give in to him...
"Dad..." He snapped at Gabriel, who winked at him and went away!!!
His blue eyes landed on mine...

"Its okay... I asked him to show me..." I walked to him and he took me in his arms... "Honey, I...could have told you. Y...you don't have to..." His voice was soft as always, sending waves of calmness over me... My arm was not even hurting me any more...

"I wanted to see, Dad... I wanted to feel the pain, the hurt you experience all this time..." A tear fell down, and he stroke it away. "I would have never been able to feel, how much you loved me and how it pained you to leave me..." He hugged me and i hugged back...

"Just know one thing, Angel!!! I have and will always love you... Forever..." He smiled and I replied, "I love you too, Dad!! Always and forever..."

We stood there for sometimes looking at the stars, as I slumbered back in the sweetest sleep of my entire life...

Hey, guys!!! This was indeed an emotional chapter for me.... All thanks to my loving father with whom I shared all my pain and happiness! He inspired me to write this one!!!

Thanks for all your votes, and comments!!! Love you all....

Happy wattpadding!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...