Psychopath 2 β€’β€’ J.J.K [COMPLE...

By JELLYBEANSUGA

"I actually think I may be possessed with demons, I was dropped on my head as a kid." ~ Denis Rader More

1πŸ’€
2πŸ’€
3πŸ’€
4πŸ’€
5πŸ’€
Ch.6 πŸ’€
Ch.7 πŸ’€
Ch.8 πŸ’€
Ch.9 πŸ’€
Ch. 10 πŸ’€
Ch.11πŸ’€
Ch.12πŸ’€
Ch.13πŸ’€
Ch.14πŸ’€
Ch.15πŸ’€
Ch.16πŸ’€
Ch 17πŸ’€
Ch. 18πŸ’€
Ch.19πŸ’€
Ch.20πŸ’€
Ch. 21πŸ’€
Ch. 22πŸ’€
Ch.23πŸ’€
Ch.24πŸ’€
Ch.25πŸ’€
Ch.26πŸ’€
Ch.27πŸ’€
Ch.28πŸ’€
Ch.29πŸ’€
Ch.30πŸ’€
Ch.31πŸ’€
Ch.32πŸ’€
Ch.33πŸ’€
Ch.34πŸ’€
Ch.35πŸ’€
Ch.36πŸ’€
Ch.37πŸ’€
Ch.38πŸ’€
Ch.39πŸ’€
Ch.40πŸ’€
Ch.41πŸ’€
Ch. 42πŸ’€
Ch.43πŸ’€
Ch.44πŸ’€
Ch.45πŸ’€
Ch.46πŸ’€
Ch.47πŸ’€
FinaleπŸ’€

Ch.48πŸ’€

4.5K 247 134
By JELLYBEANSUGA

Areum kneeled down on the ground cutting her palm into a star as she winced at the stinging sensation of the wound. She then placed her palms on the inside of the circle wher Lynn's feet touched the tip of the star. Areum closed her eyes inhaling and exhaling dusty mist that formed in the living room of the crumpled home. She then began chanting spells while slight echoes whispers surfaced the air.

"Hear these words,
hear my cry,
a beautiful soul
must cross the divide,
blood to blood
I summon thee,
blood to blood
Come to me"

"White rose petals shattered apart,
come to join into the light
a beautiful soul must be created
in a form of a bone and flesh,
Blood to blood
I summon thee,
Blood to blood
Come to us"

x2

When nothing was working she began to say it a bit louder pressing her palms harder on the ground stamping the wooden floor with her blood. She kept repeating the spell over and over till she then felt a gush of chilly wind burst into her face, she didn't dare open her eyes as she kept spilling out the same spell over and over while the chilly wind started to become even more cooler, the wind was speeding in a high altitude she could hear the screeching of the chairs and tables moving, the whole house was rattling as if there was an earthquake ready to grumble in its stomach, mirrors sprinkled there sharp crystal ice glass spreading around the floor.

She began to speed up the spell and soon blue electricity vigorously shocked everything around them like fireworks dangerously sparking the body of the corps. Couple more chants to go and everything stopped dead in its tracks.

"A-Areum" Yoongi quietly whispered stuttering its way to his sister tapping her shoulder lightly. She opened her eyes to witness the promising result of her creation, she gasp in disbelief covering her mouth blinking intensively. She couldn't believe her spell actually worked, it was her first time doing something this dangerous and it worked.

"Oh.My.Gosh... you brought her to life" Yoongi whispered behind his sisters shoulder, he stared at her soul still processing what he just seen.

While the two siblings stared at her not even moving an inch, Lynn on the other hand glancing around trying to figure out where she has just landed, looking scared and frightened at the two creatures that eyed her intensely. But she felt as if she knew them but couldn't seem to distinguish them yet. Tho she didn't know why they were eyeing her but she didn't like it, there expression made her think they're ready to devour a meal they haven't seen before, as if the two hasn't eaten in years that spooked her the most.

She grabbed her knees tightly panting heavily as her cheeks were forming a gush of pink specs ready to cry any moment.

Yoongi notice how she was shivering in horror as he came closer only for her to scoot back shaking her head, wanting to say something only to have her voice mute her words out. She touched her throat rubbing it as she tried to speak but nothing came out. "Why can't she speak?!" Yoongi retorted at his sister, Areum simply couldn't still process everything keeping quiet eyeing her like a ghost frozen in shock.

Yoongi sigh in annoyance approaching her calmly, she looked normal almost as if nothing bad ever happened to her. Yoongi held her shoulder firmly but gently hovering over her small body leaning in staring into her pupils deeply, her brownish black eyes glistened into a sparking orbs. "Uhm... D-do you know who you are?" he calmly ask, she pursed her lips as she pushed him aside walking around the room searching for something "What are you looking for" he ask, she turned to him facing her palm in the air as she pressed her index finger other free hand moving it around her palms, he looked at her confusingly.

He then widened his eyes walking around the home looking for a pen and paper, luckily the owner of the place still had there things scattered around, he picked up a pen and ripped paper that was on the dusty wooden table, he rushed to her handing it in her hands, she wrote something down and he could see a glimpse of a smile forming her lips. When she was done she handed it back to him, he read it and a smile formed on his face reading every sentence.

"I remember you and that girl, you two looked familiar but I forgot your names, I may not be able to speak right now but your faces has been stamped in my mind, my name I don't remember ... please tell me who I am and where do I belong to"

Yoongi gulped the lumped in is throat, "I'll help you remember everything" he simply said pulling her into a hug.

___

When the six members found out that Lynn's coffin had been taken out they were utterly disgusted and disappointed as to why Yoongi and Areum would do such a thing, Jungkook was filled with boiling rage in his body ready to kill them when they get home.

At this moment he didn't dare think of Yoongi as his hyung the entire family decided to disown them, those two were no longer part of there family. What ever the reason is to why they took Lynn's body was questioning and utter confusion in there heads.

But another problem is formed they've wonder where is Lynn now?

____

7 months later, the siblings spent days and night making her remember everything and anything that there was to know of herself and the people surrounded her, they even helped her try to speak again, when she finally can speak a little it was the best feeling for them, she couldn't form long sentences but she manage to form small words and that was an accomplishment the two sibling wanted.

The two siblings realize what they've done was something not to be taken lightly, the knew there going to be in deep shit when they return home, they knew there going to have allot of explaining to and a very very long lecture from Jin. The two decided to make a long way drive to the hospital where Jin worked and reason with there actions.

_____

It was a beautiful sunny afternoon and the siblings were nowhere in sight. Lynn decided to go out on a stroll of the park. Once she got there she felt wonderful, the cool breeze escaping the air as it twirled tickling around her bare skins, the bright sunny sun flashed the grassy scenery illuminating clear atmosphere surfacing her.

She sat down on a shady cherry tree while the pink petals rained down on her, there wasn't much people at the park only couples and family's chirping like there's no tomorrow. She wanted to her family but wasn't ready to face the shocked and trauma they'll receive.

She placed her earbuds in her ear scrolling down on her phone when she felt something on her legs, she looked down to see a blue flowery ball landed on her, from her distance a little girl approached her which she stood still and a bit nervous, she gulped as she came closer.

The little girls smile faded when she saw Lynn "Mommy? Mommy is that you?" She said her voice shaking.

She kept still while tears were about to spill from her eyes anytime soon as she stared at her loving daughter. She wanted to say something but couldn't once again her voice muted her.

"Lea! Come back here" a mans voice echoed in the distance as he approached his daughter not looking at the girl sitting on the bench "You shouldn't run off like that, someone could take you ... and you know you shouldn't bother people around" he discipline Lea.

"I'm so sorry for my daughter both-" he bowed but then stopped frozen in his steps. His eyes widened and tears began to trickle down his cheeks eyeing at the angel sitting down. Shocked and utter nonsense was building up his mind trying to figure out how in gods name has this even happen. She was dead but she's here as if she wasn't.

Gasping for air as he managed to come closer kneeling down in front of the girl, she couldn't move let alone look back at him she simply let the tears fall down not daring to make eye contact.
She flinched with a gasp when she felt his sudden warm hand landed on her rosy cheeks.

Jungkook couldn't bare look at her crying anymore as he pulled her into a warm hug, she then bursted her tears that was dying to come out, he wrapped his armed around her waist tightly caressing her back, she slowly wrapped hers onto his crying out in pain.

"I don't know what happened but ...god dammit your alive" he cried out snuggling into the crook of her neck, she felt his hot breath linger on her neck and without warning she gave a high pitch yelped at the sudden action he'd done, he sucked on her neck making her feel his tongue circling her skin. Her breathing was unstable biting her lower lip feeling his wet ness tickle her, she held his shirt tightly while he lifted her up a bit clawing her waist. He let go slowly giving her a deep passionate kiss.

"W-why di-did you do that?" She ask blushing like a tomato. "Because I miss feeling you, I miss placing my kisses around your body, and because I want you to remember only I can make you feel trapped in my dark wonderland and your the only light that shines through it"

_____
**CUTT}~~
Next chapter is the finale T_T ...~~~ theres probably tones of error but I'll fix it when I have time....in the meantime please don't forget to read, vote and comment let your imagination run deep ...~~~ lol anyways good night and I'll see you all one final time ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 193 14
"Tell me, how fucked up was your life, Kim Taehyung?" --------------- They are ghosts, they are dead, but can't anyone really see them? Β©SiKook97...
74.9K 6.1K 27
"Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky" My dull black and white life was filled...
4.2M 238K 48
βœ… "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" πŸ–πŸŽ'𝐒 Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...
302K 12.1K 70
Being a psychiatrist isn't easy... For those who need it: Summary after chapter 43 :) If anyone needs some explanation please don't hesitate to comme...