Two Months Together

By AddictingLove

Claire is just your average teenager. Loves dance, loves photography, loves her family and is loving life. On... More

First Look, First Feeling
Fireworks
Love Struck
Questions; With Answers Like Titanic
How's It Going To Be
A Night On The Red Carpet
A Painful Goodbye
The Beginning Of The Stutters
Friday Traffic
Warm Welcomings
This Is Bee
The Three Magic Words Finally Revealed
An Interesting Day
Honesty And Truth
Dinner Above The Bay
An Unfortunate Club Outing
Taylor's Angry Side
Taylor Lautner, Duh
Crowded Showers And Regrets
First Run In With The Paps
Packing, Flashbacks, And Lopez Tonight?
Welcomed By Nikki Reed
Together Forever
Forbidden Dessert
First Times, Nervous Hands
Beach Day With Vampires And Werewolves
Soul Mates
Just A Dream?
Anxiety Hour
Be My Hero
Never Let You Go
Audition of My Life: SYTYCD!
Surprises Come With Decisions
Make This Day Last Forever
Our House
New Friends, Old Friends
Confessions
Over Protection
Life On The Beach
In A Blink Of An Eye
Hospital Nightmares, Future Dreams
And The Awkward Moments Begin
Roses In My Hair
An Abrupt Statement
Love Is Never Perfect
Big News
The L Word, Though Unexpected
Time Flies, Only When You're At Peace
This Is Where Reality Sets In
Late Nights In Charm City
Together At Last
One Year
The Day That I Never Wanted To Come
The Big Day
A Vast Escape To Another World
New Beginnings Come With New Adventures
Secrets Unleashed
Up Close And Personal
Black Windows
Welcome To The Family
Long Live
He Is The Sunlight
Happy Birthday: To The 3 People I Love
Who Do I Turn To? Addiction or Air?
Things Were Going So Well
Fuck Cheesy Writers
Realizing What I've Done
Do I Still Cross Your Mind?
Take Me Back To The Beginning
Here's To Forever

Cheesecake Factory Funnies

3.1K 21 1
By AddictingLove

Chapter Twenty Four:

Claire's POV

Ten long minutes later, a black Audi R8 pulled into the space next to us.

"Well its about time.." Nikki chuckled.

Kristen laughed, opening her door and stepping out onto the concrete, "Well he does kinda drive like a grandma sometimes.."

"What about a grandma?" Taylors deep voice chorused the air. I looked over my shoulder excitingly and opened my door as quickly as I could, practically jumping out of my seat and into his open arms. He stumbled backwards against his car and chuckled.

"Why hello to you too."

I giggled, "Sorry."

"Don't be. Its fine." he grinned happily at me, grazing his lips upon mine. I welcomed him back with a passionate kiss, enjoying myself to the fullest, though someone cleared their throat awkwardly and we pulled away from each other.

"Don't mind me love birds, but I'm sorta hungry here!" Ashley spoke with her arms crossed. Taylor chuckled from under me, while I just blushed. He set me back down on my two feet and I wound my fingers through his as we walked towards the crowded restaurant.

Taylor opened the door for all of us girls like the sweet gentleman he was and we were barely inside when a few - yeah a few - people managed to notice us. They rushed up to us, asking for each and everyone of our autographs, plus pictures after. Which we gladly did.

One girl, who looked maybe 15 said to me, "I think you and Taylor are so cute!" and gave me a hug. Taylor caught my eyes as I hugged her back, I couldn't tell if he looked like he was about to laugh or just smile.. But I knew that I was smiling. It felt weird to have fans. Utterly weird.

Ashley, Nikki, and Kristen went up to the hostess to fetch us a table while Taylor and I stayed behind, sitting down on one of the cushioned couches.

"So how has your day been so far?" I asked, playing with his fingers.

"Fine. I'm just tired." he mumbled, a faint smile slowly rose on his dark skin.

"You're always tired.." I smiled trying to lighten his mood as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I know," he leaned his head against mine. "Though, I'm also so excited that your here. How do you like my house?"

I chuckled under my breath, thinking back when I had first walked into his breathtaking house. "It's just wow."

"Just wow?" A throaty laugh arose from his chest.

"Exactly! I mean, like, the view of the beach from the fucking bathroom?" I hissed in my own dazed amazement.

"Claire.. Shh.." his body shaking with laughter.

"Sorry! But I'm just saying, its beautiful.." I moved my head to look at him, he stared back at me with a big grin on his face.

"Just like you," leaning forward and kissing my nose softly. I scrunched my face up and went back for more. Kissing his lips once more, quickly and gently.

"C'mon guys!" Nikkie called out to us.

We were led over to kind of the back of the entire place, sitting in a wide booth. Guessing that the girls requested it. Which I wouldn't blame them. I wouldn't want to be bothered while eating my cheesecake.

Taylor grabbed my hand under the table as we looked at one menu together. Suddenly the waitress reappeared, a fake smile on her pale skin, looking quite nervous actually. Maybe cause she was in charge of the famous table. Apart from myself of course... We ordered drinks then.

Ashley and Nikki both got diet cokes, Kristen got a strawberry lemonade, which I had to get also cause I absolutely loved their strawberry lemonade. While Taylor got an Iced Tea. The skinny waitress nodded and scurried off to get our drinks. The girls then began chatting among themselves while Taylor and I just continued to observe the menu. I sighed and placed my elbow on the table, leaning my head into my palm.

"You okay?" Taylor looked at me, puppy dog eyes.

God, those were my kryptonite...

"Uh, yeah."

He continued to stare, not believing me in the least.

"Honestly Taylor." I smiled reassuringly.

"Okay just checkin'." he shrugged.

"Hey, so what are you gonna get." I quickly changed the subject. To tell you the truth, I was mostly just thinking about tonight...

"Steak sandwich." he smiled like a dork.

"Oh gosh, something new?" I chuckled sarcastically.

He laughed with me, squeezing my hand.

"But hey, it does sound good and I was looking at it. I'm kinda hungry.." as I said that, my stomach growled loudly in agreement.

Taylor smirked and patted my stomach lightly, "Kinda?"

"Shut up." I stuck my tongue out.

After the waitress came back with out drinks, she took our orders again.

Kristen got a pasta dish with chicken, Ashley couldn't make up her mind and just got the same thing as Kristen, Nikki was the same but did eenie meenie minee moe and her finger landed on a bacon burger. We all laughed at her expression but she got it anyway. Taylor got his steak and I got a chicken sandwich with avocado and tomatoes.

"So what are you two going to do for the rest of the day?" Nikki asked Taylor and I after our waitress left. Taylor let out a massive yawn, having me laugh a little.

"I think tiger needs a nappie."

Ashley giggled, running her fingers through her easy curls, "Just gonna relax at the house?"

"Most likely I'm guessing.." I smiled, turning my attention back to Taylor who was leaning his head back against the wall, smiling at me. I then noticed that his eyes were turning a bit red.. Geez he did need to sleep. "And what are you guys going to do?" I wondered, looking back at them.

Kristen shrugged, "Go hang with Rob maybe.."

I grinned curiously, "You guys...?"

She nodded shyly in response. I squealed and reached for her arm, squeezing it gently. She smiled back at me then turned to Ashley.

"I don't know really. Possibly call up my mom and see if she wants to go shopping.."

"Ooh, can I come?" Nikki asked excitingly.

"Sure!" Ashley grinned.

Taylor chuckled, "You should take Claire shop-"

I kept the smile on my face as I jammed my elbow into his ribs. It probably didn't even hurt him, though he laughed and shut up. He knows how much I hate shopping. And to go out with these three? Nightmare! Well maybe not Kristen.. I wasn't sure if she was into shopping..

"Well you guys will just have to miss the party at our house.." I snickered, trying to shake my boyfriend awake. His body shook with low laughter, as his fingers found my stomach, tickling me.

"Ahh Taylor! Stop! Okay, okay I'm sorry! I was kidding!" I shrieked. Everyone was laughing so hard, watching me bounce around next to Taylor while he continued to torture me.

"Stop." My teeth ground together as I glared him straight in his face, though hysterics were still bellowing down below.

He raised an eyebrow and grinned, "Tee hee." he kissed my lips quickly, sending my heart rate up the charts. Even though it was already up there from the time I saw him in the parking lot.

After our food arrived, we ate hungrily.

Feeling full but satisfied afterward.

I couldn't leave here without at least buying a slice of cheesecake to go. And neither could Taylor. So we picked the chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake and had it packaged up for us to devour later... Everyone shared paying, being my idea of course. It made me feel a hundred times better knowing that they didn't have to pay for me.

Walking as casually as we possibly could out of the resturant, we sprinted to our cars without being caught by anymore people.

I hugged Ashley, Kristen, and Nikki goodbye, since I was going back in Taylors car. We drove off at the same time, racing through the parking lot like crazies. Kris and Nikki waved through the window as they turned left and Taylor and I both waved as we went in the opposite direction.

Taylor drove back to his house in silence, only a few yawns breaking the air. My eyebrows pushed down into a line as I watched him until he noticed me.

"What?" the rims of his eyes now fully red.

"You're just awfully quiet.."

"Yeah, I know, sorry.." he sighed looking back at the road as we turned into his neighborhood.

"Baby, I'm sorry you're so tired." I rubbed his arm softly as we pulled into one of his three car garages.

"Its not your fault Claire..." A sleepy smile flashed at me.

I raised an eyebrow as we got out and he locked his car, shutting the garage door. I wrapped my arm around his waist while we slipped off our shoes by the door. He released me to go put the cheesecake in the fridge, though returning back to me sluggishly.

Jesus, I don't think I've ever seen him this wiped.

We made our way up the stairs and into his bedroom.

He separated from me again, moving to his drawers and grabbing a pair of gray sweatpants. He pulled down his jeans, revealing a rather large bulge coming from underneath his boxers, and he slipped on the sweats. Pulling off his leather jacket and hanging it up in the closet, he stripped off his shirt before flinging himself onto the bed.

"Goonigh.. Tayloorr has lef the buildin.." his voice muffled into the sheets.

I laughed and shook my head, crouching in front of my suitcase and finding my boxer shorts. I looked back at Taylor once before pulling down my shorts and putting on the green and gray boxers.

"Those are cute.." Taylors tone still slightly muted into the mattress, a smirk on his tired features.

"Ha, ha. Thanks." I chuckled climbing on the bed next to him. He flipped over to face me, and I curled up against him.

"Nighty.." I giggled, touching his nose with my lips softly.

He yawned. Again. "Nigh.. nigh.." murmuring into my hair.

Shaking my head, I smiled and got more comfortable, laying my head against his hard chest. Taylor soon fell asleep, his breathing low and steady, while I waited for Mr. Sandman to take me away. Though listening to Taylors heart beat instead. Which eventually put me to sleep.

I yawned and laid one more kiss upon his arm before closing my eyes for good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 4.7K 50
Rachel Brian has never been in a serious relationship before. Well, until she meets the amazing Taylor Lautner. The two hit it off immediately and Ra...
9.3K 437 36
*FEATURED on Wattpad's official MUSIC profile, in the "Exquisite Cellos (Romance)" reading list!* Emmaline scores the hottest tickets in NYC: a VIP b...
241 31 6
Please, let me make your world spin around. Let me tell you about Bella, her best friend and her brother Ben. Let me make you question everything. Th...
399K 12.6K 64
What happens when a French high school student gets into some "mischief" with a couple of beautiful vampires? Tatum and Bailey Fernsby have just star...