Book I. Screwed Up (Harry Sty...

By ormocdirectioners

Allyson Roberts... a lame and low girl dreaming to become well- known. One day, a strange and shocking incide... More

Screwed Up- Sneak Peak
Author's Note and stuff like that
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note and Stuffs like that
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note and Stuff like that
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Another Author's note and stuff like that
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note and Stuff like that
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note and well... stuffs like that
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
EPILOGUE!!!
Author's Note and Stuff like that...
LAST AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 29

305 11 0
By ormocdirectioners

Now watching: Adventure Time (Ice King Time) It's kinda weird.... well...

I'M HUNGRY AND I WANT TO EAT ICE CREAM!!!!!

'My Protector' is the best story I have ever read yet on wattpad...

It was so mysterious and romantic! I LOVE IT!!!

Okay so I apologize for my randomnessy thingy.

Just get used to me!!!

This chapter is kinda embarrassing for the women because of the lady- thing that we do and you know... Well, you'll know when you'll read it. Okay, so read!

------------------------

ALLY'S POV:

So it has been an hour and a half and we're still trapped in the stupid store.

And... no, the crowd didn't go away or something. They're still here. But the good thing is that it remained the same and it didn't grow larger.

"SING! SING! SING! SING!" The fangirls yelled.

"I'm tired!!!" Liam muttered.

"SING SING SING SING SING!!!" The fangirls continued. OKAY! I HAVE ENOUGH WITH THESE WHATEVER YOU CALL THIS!!!!

I'm trapped in a store with One Direction, two of their babysitters and a member's girlfriend, who's also my best friend. And outside the store are Fangirls yelling nonstop and paparazzi flashing stupid pictures and recording videos! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!

"SING SING SNG!!!"

"For Pete's sake! Just sing to them already!" I yelled and all of the people inside the store are staring at me and surprised at my outburst.

"But I'm tired!!!" Zayn whined.

"YOU GUYS ARE JUST SITTING HERE DOING NOTHING! MY MIND IS STARTING TO BLOW UP FROM THE YELLS AND SCREAMS THAT THE GIRLS RELEASED FROM THEIR MOUTHS! MY EYES ARE GETTING SMALLER AND SMALLER FROM ALL THE FLASHES OF THE CAMERA! MY BUTT IS ACHING FROM SITTING DOWN ON THE FLOOR DOING NOTHING!!!!!! AND I REALLY CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!! ALL YOU'LL DO IS SING! SING, OKAY?!?!?! GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!" I yelled.

Wow, did I just said that? I haven't been this mad since the Kevin incident back at the school.

Eleanor's mouth dropped as I finished yelling. Stephanie and May don't really know me so their reactions were only a little surprised. Liam smiled obviously trying not to laugh. Niall's ocean blue eyes were almost the size of saucers. Zayn looked scared and surprised and Harry... Well, he really laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I haven't heard you yell like that before..." He continued laughing.

"JUst shut the hell up and sing to them!" I said in a monotoned voice and bored face.

"Words, girl!" Eleanor shrieked. I'm just so pissed and irritated. I can't control the mean words that comes out from my mouth.

My tummy doesn't feel really good and I feel warm fluids coming out of my lower part.

OH. MY. GOD.

My body squirmed a bit from the feeling I felt on my lower part.

"What's wrong with you?" Harry asked beside me. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE BESIDE ME!?!?! I DON'T WANT HIM TO KNOW!!! I NEED SOME GIRL TO SHARE THIS FEELING WITH!

"I.. I..." I can't say a word! My breath panicked from nervousness... What if the fluid is already marked on the floor when I stand... I'm gonna be so embarrassed!

"E-e... Eleanor..." I sluttered. Another drop released. GOSH! THIS IS SO WEIRD!!! I didn't bring and tampons for this!!!!!!

"Yep?" She asked popping the letter P.

"C-can you come here f-for a sec?" I asked, now looking at her with my eyes wide open.

"NO! You come here! My feet are tired!" She sassed.

"JUST COME!" I yelled. You know when you exert so much pressure in laughing or yelling or sneezing or coughing, an amount of fluid comes out. And yep, it came out. My body squirmed a bit from the amount released.

"Calm down, Ally! Are you alright?" Harry asked, concerned in his eyes. and wow, he called me by my name... If only he knows what I feel! And this feeling is so uncomfortable!

"I'm fine I just need Eleanor..."

"FINE!!!" She stood up from Louis's lap and sat near me "What?" She asked.

"I... er...." I sluttered. I don't know what to say! Even though she's a girl, it's still embarrassing!

"What???" She impatiently asked.

"I... I need something." I finally said.

"What?"

I came close to her ear to say something. She leaned closer and got ready to listen to whatever I'm saying.

"I need a tampon. My tummy is also twisted and it's so painful." I whispered finally. I leaned back to the wall beside the display of rubber shoes and her reaction was priceless. I shouldn't find it funny since I'm in an emergency state. But her eyes were bulging out from their places and her mouth wide open.

"WHAT. THE. F*CK did I just hear?" Harry piped from behind Eleanor.

AND NOW, I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO EMBARRASSED.

WHY? WHY, OH WHY?

I really want to dig a hole and stay in there until I die.

I don't deserve this!

"Why are you eavesdropping on our conversation?" I asked as I tried not to choke on my own words.

"I can't help but listen! When you're trying to tell a secret to somebody around me, act like you're not sharing any secret at all. I CAN'T HELP BUT EAVESDROP! And what the hell Ally? Didn't you bring any?"

"Can you please stop that?" I shrugged.

"Stop what?"

"I don't know!"

"So, that's why you're always cranky and pissed. I didn't know that it's true if a girl-" He started saying but I cut him off.

"HARRY!"

"What? I'm just saying!"

"Harry, it's not good to piss a girl on the first day of their period" Eleanor, oh, Eleanor! I stared at her and give her a look of 'what-the-heck', she just shrugged and asked "what?" innocently.

"Oh. My. God..." Niall mumbled with a surprised tone on his voice.

"ELEANOR!" Harry and I exclaimed in surprise.

"Why are you exclaiming with me?" I asked

"I don't know..." He answered and his face was also confused and surprised at the same time.

"Oh, Poseidon! Why?" I exclaimed.as I buried my head on my knees.

"Stop exclaiming, girl! You might loose blood." Eleanor said. I looked up to her and gave her a glare.

"I think I brought extras in here..." May started scanning her purse. My heart suddenly rose up a little from worries.

"I don't get you guys..." Liam asked as he scrunched his eyebrows up.

Everyone laughed except for him and Zayn. Zayn also didn't what we were talking about.

"Haha, don't make laugh!" I said inbetween laughs.

"s-sorry." Eleanor said trying not to laugh.

"Why? What does it feel when you're having 'it' then you laugh?" Niall wondered, his eyebrows scrunched with curiousity.

"When you exert pressure in laughing, yelling, sneezing or coughing, it uncontrollably release." Stephanie answered.

"I totally know how it feels..." Niall added then, again, the room bursted into laughter.

"Ew, gross!" Zayn finally got what we were saying.

"Stop it guys!" I yelled in between laughter.

"Yeay! I got one Ally!" May said, her hand still in her purse to keep me safe from the embarrassment that the paparazzi can do to you and from the embarrassment of the boys.

"Gimme!" I jumped from the floor, making sure there are no disgusting leftovers marked on the floor and on my bum then ran to May. I quickly snatched it from her then hid it in my pocket.

"Let me see!" Harry walked up beside me, begging to see 'it'.

"Shut up. Are there any bathroom around here?" I asked before Harry to shut up.

"Just use that little room over there." Eleanor said pointing at the room behind the counter.

"Kay- kay" I answered as I went near room thingy. FINALLY!

NIKKA'S POV:

"Urgh! What took them so long?" Kendall whined on the couch.

"I told you we should be the one to go with them and buy groceries!" I exclaimed.

"Whatever! I'm tired. Let's watch the telly!" He said then grabbed the remote from the coffee table.

"Fine." I sat beside him as he finds a good channel.

"Here we are with One Direction-"

"Go back! Go back!" I yelled. What are they doing on a shoe store?

"Who could this new girl Harry is with?"

"Oh my god!!! That's Ally!!! Wat are they doing? Oh my-" I shrieked as I saw my bff nearly kissing with her crush! But before I could proceed, Kendall cut me off.

"Sshhh! Quiet, Nik!" Kendall shushed.

I rolled my eyes then watched the television.

" They look sweet together. I bet those directioners out there are pretty jelly with her and Harry!"

Then that, Kendall moved to another channel.

"Hey! I'm watching! Where are your manners"

"Just, wait"

I don't know why but this time, I listened to what he said. This is unusual. We should have been arguing and fighting now.

He stopped to another channel where One Direction is live.

"Here we are with One Direction, stuck in a shoe store with the eldest member's girlfriend, her friend who's also a model and i guess the other two are 2/4 of their babysitters. Many things have happened lately. Harry and his so - called girl almost kissed, which attracts everyone's attention, there are singing and a little play..."

"We should get them." Kendall suggested.

"Yeah?"

"Yep. Right now, let's go!" He grabbed my arm, his jacket then headed towards Harry's Range Rover. Yeah, we got his key.

****

We arrived in the mall. We followed the screams and loud shrieks of the fangirls which is in the 3rd floor.

"How in the world are we gonna get in there?" He asked.

I wandered around trying to find ideas. I saw the costume shop (A/N: I totally made it up... Don't judge. Let's just pretend, okay? okay...) and thought of a weird, funny and enjoyable one.

"Come..." I grabbed his hand and dragged him inside the store.

"Excuse me, do you have any cop costume in our sizes?" I asked the lady behind the cash register.

"Yes, right this way..." She went towards the display of the uniforms of some firemen, soldiers, doctors, and just what we needed. Cops...

"Here you are, mam. 50% discount."

I handed the girl the money then Kendall and I went to the dressing room and took turns in changing. We removed the pricetag and went outside the store.

"What now?" Kendall asked.

"We pretend like some sort of securities and get them out of there. The woman gave me this toy gun for free." I answered then pulled out a gun that looks real.

"Good... now, let's go."

****

"Move or I'll shoot!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Everyone turned their attention to me and their expressions turned from excited to frightened. Well, that rhymed.

"Move!!!" I yelled again. They made a clear path in the middle where it led to the entrance. Kendall followed behind me.

"Act tough, man up!" I whispered.

"OPEN THE DOOR!!!" He knocked on the glass and caught our friends' attention. They gave me and Kendall confused looks. I winked which gave them the idea to play along.

Liam smiled widely before unlocking the door and opened it.

All of them went outside one by one.

"Thanks, babe." Ally whispered.

"No problem. You know how I love you. And you still got some explaining to do." I whispered. She rolled her eyes then continued to play along.

"ZAYN! Please sign-"

"No signing. Now all of you, quiet or I'll shoot..." I said which frightened her. Hahaha! I'm so mean... I kinda like it.

"Boys! Boys--- What are you doing here guys? Is that a gun?" Paul, the lads' security man stuff, I think, rushed in.

"Put that down! It's dangerous..." He yelled. I glanced at the crowd and they look confused.

Paul kept on pulling the gun from me. I pulled it back. He pulled. I pulled. We pulled and pulled the gun until it broke. Then that, the crowd's face were lit up then they started chasing us.

"Nice Paul! You blew our cover!" Louis yelled as we all sprinted from the 3rd floor to the second floor.

"Well, I didn't know! Nobody told me!"

"I thought you were intelligent enough to realize." Eleanor sassed and Paul rolled his eyes as we went down to the 1st floor.

"Urgh! I can't take it anymore!" May suddenly slowed down a bit and got behind us.

"What are you doing?" Stephanie looked back.

"You guys go on without me! You'll be safe."

Then Niall came after her and carried her, bridal style, saying, "Stop being such a drama queen!"

And I swear, I saw her blush. THEY LOOK DAMN ADORABLE TOGETHER!

"Hurry! To the exit!" Paul shouted. We all went outside and searched for the rides.

"Who's riding in Harry's range rover?" Kendall asked.

"What the-- You brought my car?!?!" He exclaimed.

"If we didn't bring your car, then you would still be stuck in the shop!" I sassed, crossing my arms.

"Fine... Niall and the three of you are going to Harry's range rover. The rest come with me, hurry, they're coming!" Paul shouted as he pointed towards the mall's exit.

All the paparazzi and fangirls stormed out of the mall. They all look like zombies craving for our warm blood and flesh.

"Creepy..." Ally mumbled.

"Just, go!" Kendall pushed the four of us inside the rover. Harry went to the driver's seat, Ally on the passenger's seat while Niall, Kendall and I at the back seat.

"Go, go, go!" I shouted. Harry started the engine and drove off, Paul's black van following us.

"That was close..." Niall panted.

"And I never thought that you guys could be that famous." Ally said.

"And I never thought being famous could be so scary." Harry said.

"Wait, you're still not used to it?" I asked.

"I'm used to it. But being trapped in a store and being swarmed by fans with only Paul as our security, nope. This is out first time." Niall answered for Harry.

"Haha! All the Forever alone are in the Range Rover." A screen popped up on the ceiling of the car and it revealed the guys from Paul's van.

"Shut it, Louis!" Niall yelled and pouted.

"And just because I'm single doesn't mean we're forever alone!" Harry shrugged.

"Wait, you guys are still single?" Ally asked.

"Yep." Niall answered.

"So, Zayn and Liam also got girlfriends?" Ally asked trying not to laugh.

"Zayn got Perrie Edwards and Liam got Danielle Peazer."

"Danielle? Danielle Peazer? The dancer?" She squealed. "Fish Sticks, really?! First, Eleanor knows Cher Lloyd. Then Danielle Peazer?!" I swear, this girl fangirls alot and she's not eve updated.

"Hold on, Cher?!" Harry asked.

"Yeah, she really got some swag" She joked and acted like she's some sort of a swag master.

"Do you want to meet her?" Niall asked.

"Is that a question? Of course!" Ally answered with a 'duh' tone in her voice.

Harry just chuckled and continued.to drive.

"What about Danielle?" Liam asked. We forgot they were still their.

"Seriously?" Ally answered still having that 'duh' tone on her voice.

"Hey, Ally, why weren't you reacting like that when I mentioned her name before we got inside Forever 21?" Eleanor asked.

"I didn't know!"

-----------------------

Hey, I don't have anything else to say so...

VOTE

COMMENT YOUR COMMENTS

FOLLOW!!!

I also made a new account on twitter @AlisonNStyles1D

Don't follow my other account (@alisonjanstyles) because it's dead. Aha ;D

Love lots,

- Alison xxx ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
13.4K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
373K 8.2K 29
Alex Dimanni's life just went to hell. After losing her best friend in a car accident, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Somehow, she finds hersel...
31.1K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...