A New Demi God Life

By XiaoUzu

A demi god, Naruto Uzumaki is the last person who knows all Jutsu and History. He's Immortal, He's overpowere... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 32

33 1 0
By XiaoUzu

Nothing was easy, Naruto knew that part very well.

He already spoke with his younger self who painfully reminded him of his past and how obsessed he was with Sasuke. Naruto had promised Sakura he would bring him back plus he had a beef with the bastard. Jealousy isn’t that common seeing him growing stronger, His ego and pride were hurt.

If only Sasuke hadn't been a bastard and asked for help with his strength, Naruto would never have refused him.

Sasuke's greatest obsession is avenging his clan and killing Itachi Uchiha.

Now he sees a younger version of Sasuke who still has no problem and yet is jealous right there. The whole damn clan is filled with jealous idiots. It wasn’t the first time he had encountered one and he knew them like the back of his hand.

He made a list of what to do before he left this timeline and straight these idiots. No way he was gonna let his younger self have a miserable life and get a chidori slam in his chest.

The funny thing about Naruto is that despite having a bad memory he seems to remember everything just by a glance of it. Still he cannot remember much of it. Few things he remembers by heart. His loved ones.

After a small heart-to-heart conversation with his younger self and tips about training he will soon be having with Kurama, He makes his way back to Hokage tower to let Minato know about certain key points of Obito Uchiha. Whatever it can help the idiot.

Reaching the tower, He saw Trunks looking around until he saw him and ran over to him. “Naruto!!”

Naruto stops and smiles. “Hey! What’s up? What did Chronoa need from you??”

“She’s panicking!” Trunks said, holding a scroll towards him. “I don’t know what spooked her up but she said Grand minister visited her-“

“Ooh,” Naruto understood what had happened as he took the scroll and unrolled it. “Don’t worry, She is fine. Daishinkan sensei wanted to pass a message to me it seems…I cannot forget his handwriting and the scroll appearance”

“I never seen her act like that even she didn’t act like that before Lord Beerus”

“Bro, Daishinkan sensei is a big deal! You never personally knew him like I do. Besides he’s the boss of course she would be scared…Poor thing”

Trunk sweat drop. Poor thing?

‘Uzumaki Naruto…’ Naruto reads. ‘Whis told me about your arrival, It appears I need to teach you again about manners’ He pales and sweats. ‘No letters, No calls, I am disappointed in you, my student. Nonetheless, 1000 pushups, 1000 sits up and 1000 laps would be perfect punishment as usual

‘Holy shit, I pissed him off…’ Naruto thought, sweating bullets and felt his soul about to leave his body. ‘At least it’s 1000…With my stamina, I can pull it off but it would make my muscles sore…He always adds something whenever I do pushups…God have mercy on me

‘Although I wanted to add 5000 it would take months for you to finish the punishment, yes?’

Trunks saw Naruto’s shoulder shake and looked concerned. What was written in there?

‘Haha, Anyway, my student, Do not act recklessly. Your trauma will make you act and do some things you will later regret, You cannot save everything at once. Do small. As for the enemy…I let you handle them. Do hurry though, Lord Zeno also has heard about your return and you know how displeased he would be if you didn’t visit him’

“You okay?” Trunks ask him.

‘Naruto, Before you go and eliminate the clan. Meet with my other version before you create a misunderstanding and do not cause any other trouble. My other versions…can be predictable. As I know your complex to save people, I have written a small note for my other version of myself. Give it to him and he will do the rest of the work. Take care, my student. Visit us soon.

-Your mentor’

Naruto’s eyes lower down to a note attached, He doesn’t touch it and looks at Trunks who is looking at him concerned. “What?”

Trunks blink. “You tell me! You look like you saw a ghost!”

Naruto nervously laughs and sweats a bit. “Y-Yeah. I did. A devil…in angel disguise…”

“Huh?”

“Nevermind. Thank you. Uh, Can you pass a message to Minato?

“Of course, what is it?”

“Let him know to hide Obito’s identity for a while…Don’t tell anyone else, not even the Uchiha clan. Kurama told me he had sealed Obito’s eyes, so he wouldn’t cause any trouble. Once I am done with the Uchiha clan, He has my permission for whatever he wants to do”

“Huh? I don’t get it”

“Right now, If anyone finds out Obito was the one who unleashed Kurama that night, Everyone would start hating the Uchiha clan even though I know Minato wouldn’t tell anyone and make the case under the desk letting no one besides the councils know about it…I don’t want him to tell those councils yet…Not after I deal with them”

Trunks look confused. “Is there a problem with them?”

Naruto nods. “Jiraiya just told me something…I don’t want another Emo Sasuke in this timeline or worse villain Sasuke. Pass the message I told you also tell Minato to prepare for a small space, I will be bringing some survivors from the Otsutsuki clan”

Trunks eyes wide. “Wait seriously?! Right now? Why?!”

“Because I want to, duh?” He holds the scroll up. “Why do you think Sensei wanted Chronoa to pass the scroll to me? He knew what I was gonna do, Anyway, I gotta go now” Naruto rolled back up and put a scroll in his pocket. “See you later, Trunks!”

“Are you going alone!? I will come with you!”

“No need, I know them very well. Less people with me less trouble to deal with. You never fought an Otsutsuki before”

“That’s true...All right, If you have any problem, Let me know, all right?”

Naruto grin. “Of course!”

Trunks smile. “See you later then. I watch over your family…You can count on me!”

“I know, Trunks, Thanks!” With that said Naruto claps his hands together activating Biju mode glowing up and shooting up in the sky. Unknowingly getting every Shinobi and villager’s attention who looks at the sky in shock wondering what is.

Trunks watch him fly at top speed towards the sky and out into space leaving Planet Earth. Good luck, Naruto, and Thought Trunks.

At Hokage tower, “What was that?” Minato looks out of the window and stares at the sky in shock. “Was that Naruto?!”

“That was him,” Vegeta says sitting on the couch as he senses Naruto’s energy and flies out into the sky. “Where is heading off to?”

In another area, Jiraiya senses a large amount of chakra coming from near Hokage tower and it shoots off to the sky. “What the heck?!”

Kurama looks at the sky where he sees Naruto heading towards space and grins. “Ah, That’s Naruto, Using Biju mode. He’s probably heading towards those bastards”

“Which ones?”

“Otsutsuki”

Meanwhile, Zetsu far off the Konoha village plans how to get inside and free Obito, That brat was his chance to get his mother unsealed from the moon besides that Rinnegan was needed.

He saw a bright flame shoot out of the sky and disappear. Whoever it was, They had left the village. The chakra he sensed was Biju, How could it be? Who could tame a bijuu in a short amount of time?

“Oh, There you are”

Zetsu flinched, jumping away from the tree to another tree branch and looked down to see the same woman who was fighting with those weirdos. “My master wants to speak with you, Zetsu”

“Who are you?” Zetsu asks. “Why should I listen to you anyway?” He hides his discomfort as he senses the same energy he did from those guys and wants to get out of there as soon as possible. If he is dead then how will he complete his goal?

Towa smirks. “Don’t you want to get Kaguya sama out of the seal from the moon? Our Master is Otsutsuki just like her. We have the same goal”

“Same…Goal?”

“Gather those creatures for Ten Tails, correct? We can work together. There is another way to unseal Kaguya sama. If only you cooperate, Zetsu”

Zetsu frowns. “How can I be sure…what you say…?” And the fact you got your butts handed on a silver plate by those people. He didn’t say it out loud.

“Our guard was down, We aren’t weak. Besides HE left the planet just now, We can get our work done in minutes as he’s out of the way. So what if we can’t gather the Biju’s from here? There is another way to get them. All I need is your cooperation. Join us, Zetsu” Towa says with confidence. “And maybe you might get more than you could ever possibly imagine”

Zetsu titled his head. “What do you mean?”

Towa smirks. “Have you heard about magical orbs? Dragon ball?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.1K 46
Things aren't always as simple as they seem. Just because he found himself in a new world, Naruto shouldn't have forgotten this. Now he must deal wit...
122 1 10
A cross over between Naruto and Akame ga kill. Our MC is Itachi Uchiha, he is given the eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and rennegan. Also he has the abi...
110K 1.3K 21
In the past, he's a man known by many names: The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. Now, he is...
280 7 10
Naruto is stolen at birth and the Kyuubi sealed into the Gedo Mazo. When he survives the loss of the bijuu, Black Zetsu decides to raise Naruto to be...