my boyfriend? (nagi seishiro...

By suckmytoeshoes06

"๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ... ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„" y/n has always been lowkey. she kee... More

๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ เฐŒ
๐“’๐“ฑ. 1
๐“’๐“ฑ. 2
๐“’๐“ฑ. 3
๐“’๐“ฑ. 4
๐“’๐“ฑ. 5
๐“’๐“ฑ. 6
๐“’๐“ฑ. 7:
๐“’๐“ฑ. 8
๐“’๐“ฑ. 9
๐“’๐“ฑ. 10
๐“’๐“ฑ. 11
๐“’๐“ฑ. 12
๐“’๐“ฑ. 13
๐“’๐“ฑ. 14
๐“’๐“ฑ. 15
๐“’๐“ฑ. 16
๐“’๐“ฑ. 17
๐“’๐“ฑ. 18
๐“’๐“ฑ. 19
๐“’๐“ฑ. 20
๐“’๐“ฑ. 21
๐“’๐“ฑ. 22
๐“’๐“ฑ. 23
๐“’๐“ฑ. 24
๐“’๐“ฑ. 25
๐“’๐“ฑ. 26
๐“’๐“ฑ. 27
๐“’๐“ฑ. 28
๐“’๐“ฑ. 29
๐“’๐“ฑ. 30
๐“’๐“ฑ. 31
๐“’๐“ฑ. 32
๐“’๐“ฑ. 33
๐“’๐“ฑ. 34
๐“’๐“ฑ. 35
๐“’๐“ฑ. 36
๐“’๐“ฑ. 37
๐“’๐“ฑ. 38
sneak peek :3
๐“’๐“ฑ. 39
๐“’๐“ฑ. 40
๐“’๐“ฑ. 41
๐“’๐“ฑ. 42
๐“’๐“ฑ. 43
๐“’๐“ฑ. 44
๐“’๐“ฑ. 45
๐“’๐“ฑ. 46
๐“’๐“ฑ. 48
๐“’๐“ฑ. 49
๐“’๐“ฑ. 50
๐“’๐“ฑ. 51
๐“’๐“ฑ. 52
๐“’๐“ฑ. 53
๐“’๐“ฑ. 54
๐“’๐“ฑ. 55
๐“’๐“ฑ. 56
๐“’๐“ฑ. 57
๐“’๐“ฑ. 58
๐“’๐“ฑ. 59
๐“’๐“ฑ. 60
๐“’๐“ฑ. 61
๐“’๐“ฑ. 62
๐“’๐“ฑ. 63
๐“’๐“ฑ. 64 (๐“”๐“ท๐“ญ)

๐“’๐“ฑ. 47

2.7K 170 420
By suckmytoeshoes06

"Ooohh! Are you excited yet?"
"No, the complete opposite in fact..."

As the school day got closer and closer to the end, the pit in your stomach only grew deeper. It was too late to back out now, but it's not like you wanted to. You wanted nothing more than to help Jyubei with this. As you walked towards your guys' usual lunch table, Kaede was trying to figure out how to settle your nerves.

"Do you have a stomach ache or what?"
"No... just feeling nauseous..."
"Oh god. You're not pregnant are you–?"

SMACK!

"Ow!", she rubbed her head, pretending to cry, "I was only joking!"

"Well that wasn't funny", you glare at her, "Remember don't–"

"Tell Jyubei or Ryusei about your late night activities with Nagi", she finishes your sentence, sighing in defeat, "I know I know..."

While Kaede digs into the school's crappy lunch, you realize that you're the first two to show up. It is a little weird, but you don't think much of it. Jyubei and Ryusei join you two shortly, followed by the first of Nagi's friends to arrive.

"Huh? Where's everybody else?", Isagi asks, eyes scanning the cafeteria in search of his friends.

The four of you shrug, resuming on eating the poorly made cafeteria food. Soon enough, Chigiri arrives, taking his usual seat next to Isagi.

"Where's Bachira?"
"Huh? How should I–?"
"YOICHI!"

A hard "thud!" resonates in the air, Bachira running straight into Isagi's back. The poor boy nearly coughs up his food from the impact, scowling at his friend.

"Meguru!? What the hell?", he tries prying him off, "Why'd you do that?"

Bachira squeals in delight, hugging Isagi too hard to the point his face turns blue, "Oh wow! You actually used my given name!"

You point towards his face, "Umm... Bachira? His face is turning blue..."

Isagi silently thanks you for preventing his suffocation in Bachira's arms. Everyone minus Reo and Nagi are here now, and you can only wonder why.

"Hey Kaede, did Mikage mention doing anything after his fourth period?", you give her the remainder of your food.

She chows down immediately, wiping her lips with her sleeves before she speaks, "Uhh... not that I can think of. Why?"

Strange... He hasn't texted me either. Well, other than when he asked for my permission to tell Mikage about his first time, he hasn't said anything else...

PING!

You pull out your phone, thinking it was Nagi finally texting you back. You click on the little message icon, only to be met with a terrible sight.

***–****
your boyfriend hasn't shown up?
awww
that's too bad

"Y/n? Where are you going?", Jyubei calls out to you, but you don't appear to be listening.

Instead, you're pushing through the crowd of students, desperate to find Nagi. You'd hoped that he'd be in line getting lunch, and the stalker was just playing some stupid prank on you. Alas, he's nowhere in sight, and now you're really panicking.

SHIT! Shit, shit, shit! Where is he? He's not picking up my calls...

~~~

"You had sex?!"
"Yell it out, why don't you..."

On the school roof where no one was around, two boys were having a very private conversation. After getting your approval, Nagi decided to tell Reo what you two did last night. It wasn't as hard as he imagined it to be. He was straightforward with it, but I guess that wasn't really the best way to go about it cause Reo was currently sitting on the ground with his hands on his head.

"Oh man, I can't believe this...", Reo muttered in his hand, dusting his pants off as he stood up, "I mean... were you guys at least safe?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah. She had a condom–"
"She had the condom?!"
"Stop yelling everything..."

Reo cleared his throat, realizing how loud he was being, "Sorry...", he played with his fingers, trying to find the right words, "So uhh– Did you... wanna talk about it?"

Nagi shrugged, staring up at the sky, "I mean... I just told you cause you're my friend. I felt it was necessary"

Reo rolled his eyes, "Well you didn't have to if you didn't want to. It's fine"

Nagi closed his eyes, running through his memories of last night. He remembered how self-conscious you'd gotten the moment he stripped you of your last piece of clothing. To be honest, he wasn't sure exactly what he was doing, but neither did you. It was a learning experience for both of you.

"Sex is...", he covers his face, looking towards the ground, "A lot nicer than I expected..."

"Ew!", Reo gags, pushing Nagi roughly, "Don't go into details"

"Huh? But I didn't", Nagi sighs, rubbing his bottom lip, "If I wanted to go into detail I would've told you about giving her head–"

"Stop oh my god!", Reo cries out in disgust, covering Nagi's mouth to prevent him from saying anything else, "How do you even know that terminology!?"

"I've picked up on a few things whenever Shidou is yapping during practice", he dismisses his mortified friend, closing his eyes in remembrance, "I wonder when the next time will be..."

"Please stop talking. I don't want to hear about your sex life that JUST started", Reo feels a chill go down his spine, rubbing his shoulders in comfort.

Nagi's signature 'x' mouth showed, his hand rubbing his neck, "My bad... It just felt really good–"

"Alright I'm walking away before you tell me anything else!", he storms off, hands covering his ears.

Reo didn't stick around any longer, muttering incoherent things under his breath. The doors to the roof closed behind him, leaving Nagi back to his thoughts. Resting his arms on the railing, he looked out into the city, sighing into his hand.

Her body... it was so warm... So soft to touch...

His hand finds its way to his back, shuddering slightly when he grazes one of the various scratch marks you left behind. He felt honored that you'd mark him, but he felt bad about all the ones he left on you.

Hopefully changing for P.E wasn't hard on her... I had to have my back against the wall so no one would notice...

"Ah. What're you doing up here?"

His moment of silence and solitude was interrupted by an accent he grew to hate. Somehow managing to sneak behind him, Michael Kaiser stood tall and proud with that stupid cocky smile on his face. Nagi's eye twitched, not wanting to deal with his bullshit. He quickly walked around him, pulling out his phone to check for any notifications.

Y/n called me three times? What's up with the ten messages...?

"Aww. I thought we could have a nice little chat you and I"

Nagi groaned, not turning to face him, "I have to get back to my girlfriend, so no thanks"

Kaiser held an arm out in front of the giant, forcing him to stay put. Nagi grew more annoyed by the second, pushing his arm out of the way harshly.

"I said no. I'm headed down to go meet with my girlfriend"

"Why's that?", his cat eyes looked creepier than usual, "Does she own you or something?"

"Yeah, she does", Nagi finally faced him, eyes dull with boredom, "Now leave me alone"

Kaiser snickers, hand over his mouth, "Are you perhaps jealous of our student-tutor relationship? There's nothing to worry about big guy–"

The giant that is Nagi has to bend down to come face-to-face with the much smaller male. Kaiser stops talking, the words he had planned becoming one with the wind. Nagi looks him dead in the eyes. He has his hands on his thighs, almost like he's talking to a kid.

"I'm gonna say this one more time, and I'll say it slowly so you understand... Leave. Me. Alone", the blacks of his pupils overtake his irises, "The only reason you're even allowed anywhere near my girlfriend is because you're her stupid tutor. If I had it my way, I'd make sure you never even looked in her direction"

He stands back up straight, cracking his neck to the side. Kaiser bites his tongue hard enough that it bleeds. For once in his life, he feels intimidated, he feels powerless.

"Seishiro!"

Nagi's malicious aura is quickly replaced with a much softer one when he hears that voice. A voice that brings him back to reality, a voice that he can't get out of his head. That beautiful voice belonged to none other than you.

"Y/n...", his voice is faint as he turns to you.

Ignoring Kaiser, you run into your boyfriend's arms. Nagi caresses the back of your head, his fingers massaging your scalp. He can sense something's wrong by the way you're shaking, his heart wary. The two of you don't even notice that Kaiser has left already, too busy in each other's embrace.

You pull away first, only to hit him lightly on the chest, "Idiot! Why weren't you responding?"

Nagi disregards your slap, hands cupping your face gently, "Sorry... I got caught up talking to Reo about last night", he scoffs, "Then that Kaiser bastard came and held me up even longer"

Hearing the name "Kaiser" only confirms your suspicions even further that he's involved with those messages you'd been receiving.

Sighing, you clasp a hand over your heart, "Thank god... I was so worried...."

"Why?", Nagi raised an eyebrow, rubbing the top of your head, "What did you think happened to me?"

"Because of..."
"... Because of what?"

You stuttered on your words, visibly shaken up. The phone in your hands carried messages between you and the stalker, threatening to hurt Nagi if you told anyone. Your heart was saying 'tell him', but your mind prevented you from doing so over and over again.

Tell him... Tell him right now Y/n Ikeda... He deserves the truth...

...

"Uhh, nevermind... It's nothing..."

Trying to put it behind you, you laugh nervously, hoping the topic would change. You check the time on your phone, gasping in surprise.

"Welp! We should get going. Lunch is ending pretty soon and–"

You were stopped in your tracks when a pair of toned arms wrapped around your waist. The next thing you knew, you were being carried towards a bench, kicking and demanding Nagi to let you go. He doesn't listen though, arms secured around you as he places you on the hard-wood bench. Caging you in with his arms, he rests his forehead on your shoulder.

"Do you remember...? Last night..."

Your mind thinks dirty, face hot in embarrassment, "Are you going to keep talking about that–?"

"Not that", Nagi sighs, lifting his head off to lock eyes with you, "Before all that... Remember, how you couldn't fall asleep? You mentioned having a guilty conscience. What was that about?"

Your face is in awe, "You remembered that?"

He blushes, pouting right at you, "Course I did. You thought the only thing on my mind was sex?"

"Well considering how you were this morning, yes I did", you recall his behavior, rolling your eyes.

"Anyways!" he ignores how you're right, "Why though? Did something happen?"

You open your mouth to speak, but your lips stay agape seeing the gentelessness in his normally cold eyes. Nagi's gaze doesn't break, nor does it even look like he's blinking. Your heart feels like it's doing all sorts of flips now, completely enthralled by his face.

"I–I just... It's this..."

He doesn't want to force it out of you, but the look you're giving him says it's serious. It's not like he hasn't noticed either. He's caught onto your weird behavior these past couple weeks. You've seemed extra protective over him, which don't get him wrong. He enjoys it, but it's starting to get concerning.

"Hey Y/n... Do you remember the first day we met?"

You frown, "Yeah. You lied about having a girlfriend. Then we argued in that closet, then I agreed to your stupid agreement. Then you dragged me all the way to that diner. Then–"

"Okay okay I don't need the whole rundown...", Nagi moves some hair out from your face, "Do you remember specifically what I said back in the closet?"

"Yeah. You called me plain and said you could care less about me", you crossed your arms, glaring at him.

"... Well obviously I don't mean that now", he stares to the side awkwardly, "I meant more about what I said I'd do if you became my fake girlfriend"

Even though you remembered everything else, that was the one thing that left your mind. You thought long and hard, but couldn't come to a conclusion.

"I said that I'd help you"

Nagi's hand squeezes yours, the faintest sign of a smile on his lips.

"I told you something along the lines of... you help me, and I'll help you...", he repeats his words, sighing in the process.

You felt like tearing up right then and there. Nagi presses a kiss to your cheek, resting his forehead against yours.

"I said I'd help you... right? That was a part of our agreement...", he whispers softly to you, "So tell me what's wrong..."

Quietly, your hand holds out your phone to him, the tears that had built up began to drip down your face. The screen was already opened to your messages, Nagi frowning at it.

"You want me to–?"
"Read them... Please.."

Nagi does as you say, scrolling up to the start of the conversation. He feels his blood run cold, his face falling as he reads more and more of your guys' previous conversations. When he gets to the end, he looks back up to see you crying, choking on your own tears.

"S–Seishiro? Are you.... *HIC*! Are you mad at me?"

His heart thumps against his chest, taking a seat next to you so he could pull you onto his lap. You immediately bury your face in his shoulder, letting it all out as he shushes you.

"Shhh, shhh.... Don't cry... I'm not mad...", he bites his lip, angry that someone had scared you so badly, "Are you okay though?"

You nod, pulling away with puffy eyes and tear-stained cheeks, "Y–Yeah... I'm fine... I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. But I thought they would find out I told you, then they'd kidnap you or something, and then they'd–"

You're shut up with a kiss, your erratic breathing steadying as Nagi deepens it. His hand cradles your neck, sliding down your body to your waist. When he's sure you've calmed down, he breaks it off, wiping the rest of your tears off your face.

"Hey... You don't have to worry about me... I can protect myself...", he rubs your cheek, "And I can protect you too, okay?"

You felt like crying all over again, but sniffled and held it together. You bring him into a tight hug, all your tears having gone away.

"Did you... Did you want to tell the police or something?", Nagi mumbles in your ear.

You shake your head, "No, not yet... I wanna figure out who's doing this first..."

He nods, respecting your decision, "Yeah, sure..."

You feel something poke you, and you're immediately scowling at him.

"Are you serious!? Right now?"

Nagi looks away in shame, "Sorry. It's just that you're kind of on me right now, and you keep shivering when I touch you..."

You roll your eyes, slapping his shoulder and pushing yourself off, "Pervert..."

He clears his throat, "Anyways... Let's get to class. We have ten minutes–"

"Wait!"

He nearly trips when you yell, stumbling and regaining his balance by the stairwell. He looks back at you wide-eyed, wondering why you suddenly shouted at him. You take slow steps, fumbling with the chain around your neck. Nagi is unsure where this is going, until the little charm that usually jingles around your neck is placed around his.

"What are you–?"
"You said that you could protect yourself..."

You finish connecting the two metal beads, letting the necklace sit perfectly on his neck. Nagi doesn't say anything as you rub the hamsa-evil eye charm with your forefingers, breath hitching as you whisper softly to him.

"Still... I want to protect you too... So... please, take this..."

The only way to describe what he's feeling right now, is love. It sounds stupid and cheesy, but it's true. Nagi understands just how much you truly love him when you give him the item you hold dearest to your heart, quite literally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 10.2K 59
For any Blue Lock fans and readers, please enjoy! I mainly wrote this because I was bored lol. I do not own Blue Lock, all credits to the rightful ow...
18.9K 755 14
โžณ ๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ - ยน๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
7.9K 305 16
A boy that name is eren shuna is a lazy teenager despite playing soccer that is a different case which he turned into a monster. Eren father was a so...
96.2K 4K 30
โ”ˆโ”€ reo, you have friends other than nagi? . . . . i will end you. โž โŒ—blue lock x male oc chatfic | social media fic