𝓒𝓱. 48

"Bye Seishiro"

Nagi only stood there, the silence being pretty awkward. He was too busy playing with the charm that was previously on your neck. The faintest blush could be made out on his cheeks as he rubbed the top of your head.

"Yeah... see you later Y/n..."

You tried stepping away to enter class, but he grabbed ahold of your wrist, eyes wide like those of a puppy.

"Hold on... just..."

His large arms wrapped around you, holding you dearly as your friends approached the two of you.

Reo, with his hand in Kaede's, raised an eyebrow, "Nagi? Class starts in three minutes. We gotta get moving if we wanna make it on time"

Kaede chortled, patting her boyfriend's shoulder, "Relax Mikage. You'll make it. Besides, this tends to happen after..."

Her voice trailed off when she realized she almost exposed you. Reo caught her drift though, cupping his hand over her ear to whisper.

"If you're talking about them having sex, I already know about it"

Kaede was red in the face now. Hearing the word "sex" come out of Reo's mouth was the last thing she thought she'd hear. Who knew he had such a calm and collected voice?

"Kaede? C'mon, let's go"
"Oh, right!"

Giving Reo a peck on the cheek, and waving at Nagi, Kaede followed behind you into your shared art class. The two boys started their speed-walk to class, Reo in a daze after receiving such a small sign of affection from his girlfriend.

"Ugh, what's wrong with you?", Nagi scoffed.

"Nothing's wrong...", Reo nuzzled his hand into his palm, "She's so pretty though... her laugh is adorable, you should hear it sometime. And her eyes, they're so intimidating yet gorgeous at the same time–"

"Okay okay I get it", the taller of the two cringes, "Jeez... People in love sound so weird..."

I wonder... Do I act like this when I'm around Y/n?

The jingle of the necklace catches his ear, and he's crouched on the ground now with his head in his hands.

"Nagi?! Get up man. Our classes are right there"

Nagi Seishiro is just as lovey-dovey when it comes to his girlfriend. By hearing the sound of her necklace on him, he becomes a blushing mess, not able to think straight.

~~~

"Woah! Y/n? Your necklace is gone!"

Just to make sure she's not hallucinating, Kaede pats your collarbone area. She tries peeking down your shirt to see if it somehow fell off, but you hit her head, sighing as you explain to her.

"No I didn't. I just gave it to Nagi–"
"WHAT?!"

The entire hallway glanced at the two of you, both of you pretending like nothing happened. When their eyes were off you guys, you gave her another hit on the head.

"Stop yelling", you groaned, pinching the bridge of your nose, "What's so bad about that, huh? What's wrong with me giving my necklace to Nagi?"

She shook her head, "Sorry, it's nothing like that", she hugged you to her side as you walked towards your next class, "It's just a little surprising. I mean, since I've known you, I've never seen you take it off"

Yeah, cause it's supposed to protect me... I wouldn't believe in shit like that if it weren't for...

"Y/n? Hellooo? Are you still there?", Kaede waved her hand in your eyes, "You looked like you were drifting off into space, you good?"