sneak peek :3

Sorry ya'll this isnt a chapter😓 (i am working on it tho so fear not) I just wanted to come on here to announce the fic i'll be writing for after this one ends. i hope ya'll will read it when i publish it🙏🏼 for those of you who don't know, it's a rin x reader fic.

 i hope ya'll will read it when i publish it🙏🏼 for those of you who don't know, it's a rin x reader fic

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼 𝗧𝗼 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀~

~Y/n Sasaki~
(☆▽☆)

Likes: Pretty Boys, Make-up, Playing games, Rin Itoshi

Dislikes: Being told what to do, People who don't know how to have a good time

Personality: Despite having a bubbly/cheerful personality, this girl is a menace to society. She rarely ever thinks about what she's doing, going with the flow most of the time. The female version of Bachira if you will. She's described as strange by her closest friends, but not necessarily in a bad way. Everyone that meets her seem to adore her on way or another, no matter how long it takes. When she wants something, she works hard towards it, that includes her dreams and men (Rin Itoshi).

~Rin Itoshi~
(𓌻𓌻)

Likes: Bass, His Friends (on a good day), Quiet and Peace

Dislikes: Overbearing people, Being alone, Himself (Emo⛓️🖤)

Personality: This boy is so cruel, and for what?! Well, not like super rude or anything, he just keeps to himself. He'd rather not speak, only when he really has to. Rin seems super fond of playing bass,  but also not really at the same time, what a mystery... While he's usually blank-faced, you seem to stir his emotions, making him express himself more often than he'd like. He gets annoyed easily, especially with his bandmates. And although he'd never really say it, he does really like them. He seems to gave some weird beef with Isagi though...

~Hyoma Chigiri~
( )

Likes: Kunigami, His Hair, Running

Dislikes: Rude people(especially towards Y/n), People touching his hair, Fake people

Personality: The leader of the sassy man apocalypse‼️ Chigiri is 90% of Y/n's impulse control. He's taken on the motherly role for her for moat of the time he's known her. He's a pretty relaxed person, working hard to become a nurse at the university. He gets mad at you when you're goofing off too much, although he can be just as unserious as you. Chigiri doesn't like to hide who he is, expressing himself to the fullest.

~Rensuke Kunigami~
。^‿^。

Likes: Chigiri, Working Out, Playing the Drums

Dislikes: Violence, His parents, Nosy people

Personality: Kuni is a gentle giant. If Chigiri is like your mother, then Kuni is like the father. Kunigami has never seemed to mind your dramatics. He's quick to take your side, always there for you when you need it. He likes helping those around him, just like a true hero. However, Kunigami struggle's internally due to his parent's homophobia.

Emi ???
( ˇˇ )

Likes: Cutting/Styling Hair, Music, Studying

Dislikes: Arrogance, Dense/Stupid people, her eyes

Personality: A girl who goes to the Shibuya Beauty School. She studies cosmetology just like you, although she doesn't seem to be as into it as you. Emi is a quiet person, keeping to herself most of the time. She isn't mean at all, in fact, she's pretty friendly. Her face always remain blank though, rarely cracking a smile or even laughing for that matter. She works hard, wanting to get through school easily.

There is going to be more characters dwindling (i didn't even introduce the other band members😭. i thought it'd be better if it was a surprise tho)
~~~

Keep in mind that I will be publishing this book after I finish the Nagi fic, so dont expect anything anytime soon. Anyways, hope you're all having a wonderful day! I just wanted to thank you all for sticking by my books/reading them. Like it genuinely means a lot😭. The comments on the most recent chapter had me tearing up/hj. I'm glad you all like my writing sm (*бωб)